Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 08-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Knower
To me personally, an Earth Angel is an angelic being who has come to earth for a specific purpose. A purpose of putting light into other's lives, this is sometimes done as spimply as making a presence.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:21 AM
Norligh

I've been through a ten year long process of learning how to be a spiritual being. Then two years ago I feel my awakening started and it's been hellish at times. I came very near killing myself at one point. I completely understand now that we choose all of our own experiences and I've never held resentment or hatred for the years of major childhood abuse or the painful choices I made afterwards or the hard experiences I had. In August I met my twin flame and in October he left. It's been a month and a half of hard purging and more awakening. Seems every day I become more aware of how I live my life, what I need to change, what a wonderful person I truly am, and that I can love myself now.

That said i had a psychic thought a while back, after my twin left. I called him my "atheist angel" because he is a non-believer but the most loving person I've ever met. He felt like an angel to me. He... glows. He doesn't fit into his body right. Something about him is otherworldly. It was not until after he left that I learned he is my twin, and I have no doubts about it. The knowledge was not borne of some romantic notion. The signs are too numerous to ignore and my awakening too hard, fast and true since he left for him not to be twin.

I think I am an earth angel- a love angel. I know nothing but love. It's been an issue on my life because I'm a deep well of empathy, kindness and sensitivity. I refuse to hurt others. I've been hurt hard in life but I pick myself up and love those who've hurt me. Yet I'm no Sally. I know I chose to let my parents abuse me so they could learn lessons. I know I will heal others from their old pain. I know my loving energy already helps those around me.

I think my twin and I are both incarnated angels. It's just so funny because we spoke of angels often and he thinks they are nonsense. It wasn't until he shut off from me that it hit me in a wave of thought that he actually IS an angel. And so am I. Makes me no better than anyone else. I just somehow learned a strong sense of compassion and acceptance along the way that I will give back by helping others. Right now my energy was going towards surviving the "clean up" period after all the trauma I experienced in life. Kinda takes up a lot of emotional energy, lol. I think he fully finally I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel so I can go forward and do my part in helping others now.

I am not at all bragging when I say I have a strong connection with spirit. I think it's my soul. Sometimes I just don't know, and it doesn't really matter to me. Often I feel very small in this world. Most days really. No one special. Just me. Yet people are attracted to me and I talk to my soul every day. Something tells me that despite my human tendency to shirk my goodness there is something special here and I don't want to waste the blessing.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A19White
To me personally, an Earth Angel is an angelic being who has come to earth for a specific purpose. A purpose of putting light into other's lives, this is sometimes done as spimply as making a presence.

I love this reply.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Master

Norligh, what a beautiful post. I can feel your spirituality through your words.