Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 25-04-2013, 11:13 PM
distnction

I can relate, I felt like that for some time. Until I realized, people didn't see me because I refused to see me. All of the circumstances in our live are reflections of how we feel about ourselves. I decided to do some "me work" naming all of my qualities, achievements, etc. Then I begin to say " it feels good to be with me today". This was the start of me changing directions. After a while more people spoke to me, and smiled at me in passing. More friends begin to show up. Become comfortable in being 100% yourself. This will take time, but the benefits are well worth it.
Old 25-04-2013, 11:17 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Right.................the better you feel....the more an aura will sparkle and shine....thats what people are reacting to subconsciously....not physical

or not
Old 03-05-2013, 06:29 AM
maximumquake

I dont let everyone see the real me; and not everybody deserves to. People can get a glance at the real me through my actions. I only open up to those who are close to me. What most people see of me, it is the true me. But their is alot more depth and emotion behind it; that I only show to the select people who have proven themselves trustworthy
Old 08-06-2013, 03:27 PM
SpiritMasterLD

We are here on this earth to discover who we really are, as well as to experience that which we are not.

The various roles we play in life, are not who we truly are.

They are just the means to develop our awareness. It is this expansion of consciousness, which leads us to the discovery of our true divine nature.

With every shift into higher awareness, comes a corresponding release or thinning of the veils that hide from us our truth of our true divine being.

It truly is a most amazing process of self discovery!
Old 08-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
It feels like I'm wearing a costume and no one can see the real me. The true and fullest expression of myself...

Anyone with me?

immortal coil - I don't feel anyone really truly can see the absolute real me. I have subconscious things in my mind that even I'm not aware of. I guess my question would be though is why do you feel like you're wearing a costume? Are you being true to yourself and real with yourself? The core of who you are is always there, but I know for myself I slip in between different faces depending on who I am in the presence of or what situation I'm in. I have to be flexible otherwise I expose the rawness of myself and that is guarded to be seen by special people in my life. I don't want everyone to know what goes on inside my head, whether or not I'm anxious around them, what pains me or expose my weakest areas. Call it ego, call it pride...I call it self-preservation. I would think that if you want people to get to know you better than you have to make the decision with yourself how real you want to be with people. People can only see what you expose. It's all in your hands.

Blackraven
Old 08-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
immortal coil - I don't feel anyone really truly can see the absolute real me. I have subconscious things in my mind that even I'm not aware of. I guess my question would be though is why do you feel like you're wearing a costume? Are you being true to yourself and real with yourself? The core of who you are is always there, but I know for myself I slip in between different faces depending on who I am in the presence of or what situation I'm in. I have to be flexible otherwise I expose the rawness of myself and that is guarded to be seen by special people in my life. I don't want everyone to know what goes on inside my head, whether or not I'm anxious around them, what pains me or expose my weakest areas. Call it ego, call it pride...I call it self-preservation. I would think that if you want people to get to know you better than you have to make the decision with yourself how real you want to be with people. People can only see what you expose. It's all in your hands.

Blackraven

It's been a while since I made this thread, so my feelings have changed quite a bit on this subject. As of this day, I'm truly in acceptance of who/what I am.

I think what I meant by wearing a costume, is akin to a god purposely choosing to forget what it truly is, so that it can experience life subjectively. The god is still a god, but its reflection is that of man. Metaphorically, for me, I feel like my reflection is not the true me. Or something like that. Haha!

EDIT: Blackraven, I see that you're a Scorpio, and I knew that somehow before even looking. Guess we can sense our own kind. :)
Old 08-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
EDIT: Blackraven, I see that you're a Scorpio, and I knew that somehow before even looking. Guess we can sense our own kind. :)

LOL, now you see why I'm so secretive. I'm busted.

Blackraven