Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 29-07-2013, 11:31 AM
amy green

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetalWings
It isn't just a label if that is who you are. I'm not saying someone should be like, "I'm this... so you have to listen to me, I'm always right." Nor am I saying that people should expect who you are. If they are spiritually developed I know they will see it. I'm also not saying to tell everyone one you met but if it is fitting then there is no harm. It isn't like I am a secret agent with set rules to follow other than not causing harm to others. People have always came up to me for guidance and it isn't something I just blurt out. When I have told people most people say something of the lines, "well that makes sense!" I'm always happy to help and I enjoy teaching and guiding so much that I'm currently in school to be an educator. But when it comes to spirituality I see no harm in stating what you are spiritually nor taking some pride. When I say pride, I mean it as pride in your true self, who you are. I don't understand why being undercover is the way to go. It shouldn't be some big secret. You aren't saying you are better than someone, just saying you are here to help them as much as you can. If you tell someone they know that you are there to share your love and light, and you are more than happy to because you are an earth angel. You were put on this earth for that sole reason. Yes I am a real earth angel, a spiritual being, and I do not believe that it should be a hidden truth. Unless Spirit is leaving me out on some really important information. I'm sorry if I seem rude at all, I just really don't agree.
Well said!
Old 29-07-2013, 07:56 PM
cheeneka

Hi,

The reason I believe an angel would not say they are an angel because an angel would know that we are all angels in spirit.

We all come from love and angels are pure love.

Why is this so important to you, should the light and love you bring to others matter more than people knowing you are an earth angel?

No human being has power, we can channel wisdom and love through us but as humans we are not powerful anything.

as always, this is just my opinion.

love
Gismo