Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 16-02-2013, 07:23 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Whitmore
Gather a team?......yes!

A message?.........Yes!

Empowering the starseed/empath?.........yes!

Could they do this themselves?...........yes!

Will they?............probably not.

Am I an alien?....................We all are!

Many have different assignments.
Personally, I already have a "team".
It's good for people to unite, but everyone has their own unique assignments and are at their own unique levels.
What's your message?

Also, if you tap into the other realms, you should find where you are supposed to be and the beings you shall be with and will be working with.

Why won't they? Have faith in humanity

What is your definition of alien? Most people on earth are human. Not everyone here are ET's.
I am an ET star seed and stasis walk in, currently alive on my star ship. We are not projecting our consciousness into every single body on earth, there are many earth borns.
Old 16-02-2013, 07:27 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningwithbutterflies
It may be a moot point, but isn't everyone a lightworker? What I mean is, in our divinity, don't we all bring light and increase our awareness/growth with each incarnation? I've never really understood why some people are labelled as lightworkers specifically- don't we all have a mission of some sort to fulfil, even if it is our ow karma? I'd appreciate some clarification on the point, because sometimes i feel that some labels can too easily be used as a way for the ego to latch onto but don't neccessarily serve us at all...I know Starseeds is a specific term though, it's just 'lightworker' that confuses me..lol

Light -worker is just a general new age term to describe someone who is assisting humanity or earth with love and light.
A light-worker is not someone who is afraid of the darkness, because the process of healing and creating light involves illuminating the dark into light.
Old 26-03-2013, 04:02 AM
angel tears

I am a light worker xx
Old 22-05-2013, 05:05 AM
Knower

Lovely Brillet, so what am I? Somehow i think you will be able to give me the insights i seek.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:02 AM
karmasblessings

I AM PROUD TO SAY I AM A LIGHTWORKER.
but all are truly lightworkers. its knowing and creating the light daily that exist in every moment. with all things. much love to all
Old 06-08-2013, 03:12 PM
silvercomet

hi i am a starseed and i am growing tired at the start of the year i had so many direction so much creating to do and all of a sudden i have been drain lost my glow maybe its the vibration frequency i feel all out of balance all out of whats the truth and six months back i could see it all and had such insight so if you have a message mr whitmore i would love to hear it especially if it can lift my spirit