Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Henri77

Your stories of spiritual intervention

We love hearing cool-inspiring stories about spirit working in daily life.
(mini-"miracles") whatever ... that reassure us we're not alone.

Not my experience, but a pretty cool story.

My minister related a time that spirit guided her to detour and take a different route home.

A lady was walking, struggling with luggage or groceries, I forget which.

And Birdi stopped, asked the woman if she could use a lift.
The woman shyly replied, no thanx.

Birdi said, "well you asked god for help, so he sent me".
Astonished, the woman got in.

(the lady admitted praying for assistance)

I always grin when I think of this..

perhaps you have something cool to share. A little reminder that there's more to life that we often recognize
Old 01-10-2012, 04:14 PM
As my mother lay still warm in her bed...gone.
I paced in the living room being sure to make the right next move and
Not to do anything stupid or impulsive...this moment happens once.
When suddenly a non physical breeze stopped me and pushed me back
A bit...a clear voice told me what to do in one sentence.
And it was practical and brilliant.
Quite the moment...one of many.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Henri77

Lovely story-recollection. And a useful one at that for others,

Intervention to me, can be a very timely message, an angelic appearance,
an unexpected gift or most anything that made one aware of spirits love through any agency, natural or supernatural.

I recall a time I was absentmindedly crossing the street.
Forgetting it was 2 way traffic i only looked one way, and stepped directly into a car coming from the other direction,

The driver slammed on her brakes ,and got out, shaken.
I was thinking of some spiritual matter and was totally at peace.
I'd stepped immediately after her front tire and bumped her window.

If I'd stepped a second sooner the tire would have crushed my foot. a second later
I'd have been hit by the rear wheel. I'm convinced my angel guided me and I avoided serious injury.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Administrator
The only one that i can recall was when i was working in an old persons home as a carer. this home had three sections the one who were there for rest bite,the ones who needed looking after but where able to do for themselves and the EMI unit,elderly mentally infirm.i prefered working in the emi.there was a lady there she walked with a frame, i couldnt understand why she was in emi just for that. the nurse there told me they thought she needed to be in the unit because she would walk up the coridor and be speaking to herself. i was there this one day and daisy said to me im going tonight, i sais what makes you say that, she told me her friend was waiting for her, i put daisy to bed and she said to me.you were bought here because you believe me,that i can see my friend,and she said you are my friend,that night daisy passed away,i went into her room to see her.and a lavender color filled the room.and four white feathers floated onto my hand. and all i could smell was violets daisy always wore that perfume.

Namaste
Old 01-10-2012, 09:36 PM
amy green

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Lovely story-recollection. And a useful one at that for others,

Intervention to me, can be a very timely message, an angelic appearance,
an unexpected gift or most anything that made one aware of spirits love through any agency, natural or supernatural.

I recall a time I was absentmindedly crossing the street.
Forgetting it was 2 way traffic i only looked one way, and stepped directly into a car coming from the other direction,

The driver slammed on her brakes ,and got out, shaken.
I was thinking of some spiritual matter and was totally at peace.
I'd stepped immediately after her front tire and bumped her window.

If I'd stepped a second sooner the tire would have crushed my foot. a second later
I'd have been hit by the rear wheel. I'm convinced my angel guided me and I avoided serious injury.

Henri - this post reminds me of a very similar incident that occurred whilst in Italy (last century!)

I was on a corner of a square...lots of noise from people etc. With my mind elsewhere, I was just about to step off the kerb (onto the road) when I felt a sudden urge (coming from outside of me) to retreat back onto the kerb. It certainly wasn't in my mind to do so. As I stayed on the kerb, a very fast scooter went whizzing past me...there would most certainly have been an accident, maybe even a death. At the time I was startled and confused - nothing otherworldly in that way had happened to me before. I now put it down to divine intervention of some description.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Master
I don't have any physical rescue stories but others that can't be described in the usual ways...
how my guides have rescued me from the traps of my mind time and time again
and opened me into happiness for no reason.

Xan

Old 01-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
[color="Green"]Henri - this post reminds me of a very similar incident that occurred whilst in Italy (last century!)

I was at on a corner of a square...lots of noise from people etc. With my mind e:

That's cool and similar to some I've heard...thanx
about being pulled back-stopped

Similar to one shared by Gary Spivey a remarkable psychic-healer

En route back to his hotel in a chauffered car, he was almost asleep , & his angel said,"stop the car or you're gonna die"

He yelled to stop , and driver schreeched to a halt, Immediately a 16 wheeler ran the light ahead of them, the crosstreet they were about to enter.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Henri77

This is a marvelous story, lovely description.
I can almost experience it while reading.
A precious experience-gift I'm sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
i couldnt understand why she was in emi just for that.. i was there this one day and daisy said to me im going tonight, i sais what makes you say that, she told me her friend was waiting for her, i put daisy to bed and she said to me.you were bought here because you believe me,that i can see my friend,and she said you are my friend,that night daisy passed away,i went into her room to see her.and a lavender color filled the room.and four white feathers floated onto my hand. and all i could smell was violets daisy always wore that perfume.

Namaste
Old 04-10-2012, 03:12 AM
SaraSeeker

I love these stories they are awesome. Great idea for a discussion Henri!

The one that pops into my head happened after I had been staying with my sister and her family caring for her while she battled cancer. 6 months later it was time to call the ambulance to come and take her to the hospital for the last time.

Her husband could not bring himself to ride in the ambulance with her, so I said, don't worry about it I will. I was waiting outside for them to bring her out to the ambulance, praying and thinking of my sister's that had passed previously......I looked up and saw 2 brilliant huge rainbow's side by side, I knew it was them letting me know they were there to meet her.

A year and a half later my mom passed, my niece was leaving for home after the service on a 6 hr drive the last thing I said to her was "Watch for the rainbow" She text 2 hrs later, She and her husband saw a huge rainbow right in front of them.

After my younger sister passed we were all headed to my brother's house to get togeather and 3 of us arrived in different cars at different times during the afternoon, when we got out the first thing we asked each other was "wow did you see the rainbow"

Now I always take notice of Rainbows and ask "Who is in the Rainbow"
Old 04-10-2012, 03:35 AM
My mini van filled with ocean and seagull smells...I said hi to my
deceased Uncle...said I missed him, would be with him soon.
Oh I'm in Colorado, USA...no ocean.
I was in a romantic emotional quandry, taking my peace of mind.,
When suddenly he infused my mind with the insight I needed...my eyes popped open, my
Mouth dropped...I was stunned...he showed me the whole picture...why I was in turmoil...
Alone on an open road.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru