Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Guide

Is it ment to be?

Ok im sharing this as it's a Saturday night and im really bored, the forum is oh so quiet too.....

So tell me about how you first met the lovely your life.......

I will go first

I had asked to meet someone, someone with brown eyes, tall, hard working and a great dad.I was away from home at a convention for work. Travelling back was a nightmare, trains were cancelled due to landslides, i had no idea if I could make it home, i had my daughter at the other end waiting on me and work to go to which ment a lot of people were relying on me.

I got to the mid part of my journey home and there was a bus waiting for me, it managed to get us home through all the madness.

I got off the bus ready to find a taxi, unsure of where to go and I heard a voice say do you need a lift anywhere? It was the driver of the bus who got me to a friends house.

After all the crazyness I had left my phone on the bus, which isnt like me, the driver got it back to me. We chatted through text and we have been together ever since, two kids later our relationship is in a place I never thought I could ever reach.

He is tall with brown eyes, extreamly hard working and a great dad. Has it been perfect since we first met? No, there have been some really hard times! But what is life without challenges?
Old 16-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Well I've not been in a relationship with him that long but it does feel special. The story isn't really that spectacular, we met on a dating site. But the timing was perfect because I hadn't bought the full subscription meaning I couldn't actually message members. But on that day I signed up to the site, he decided to buy the full subscription meaning we could message back and forth. So it was sort of like the perfect timing, and we exchanged a couple of emails, then had a date at Costa, and hit it off.
Old 18-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Ok im sharing this as it's a Saturday night and im really bored, the forum is oh so quiet too.....

So tell me about how you first met the lovely your life.......

I will go first

I had asked to meet someone, someone with brown eyes, tall, hard working and a great dad.I was away from home at a convention for work. Travelling back was a nightmare, trains were cancelled due to landslides, i had no idea if I could make it home, i had my daughter at the other end waiting on me and work to go to which ment a lot of people were relying on me.

I got to the mid part of my journey home and there was a bus waiting for me, it managed to get us home through all the madness.

I got off the bus ready to find a taxi, unsure of where to go and I heard a voice say do you need a lift anywhere? It was the driver of the bus who got me to a friends house.

After all the crazyness I had left my phone on the bus, which isnt like me, the driver got it back to me. We chatted through text and we have been together ever since, two kids later our relationship is in a place I never thought I could ever reach.

He is tall with brown eyes, extreamly hard working and a great dad. Has it been perfect since we first met? No, there have been some really hard times! But what is life without challenges?

I love this story. Excellent manifesting ability Snow Goose !
Old 21-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Love of my life was actually my long time friend. Through time we realised that we want more from our friendship.
Old 26-02-2017, 02:06 AM
Newbie ;)

long time friends make the best couples.
Seasoned love lasts way longer than passionate.
Old 01-03-2017, 07:53 PM
Deactivated Account
We were survivors of our failed 1st marriages so, thanks to psychotherapy work and reading a few relationship books TOGETHER, we started off as very best and most passionate friends and stayed like that all the way through until she crossed over due to fatal health issues.
We firmly committed to never making the mistakes again that had destroyed our 1st marriages and, with the help of therapy and books, we succeeded where many others failed.
Working with relationship tips and skills was both fun and EASY since we knew what a bad union is and now we finally learned how to fix that. Just being very best and most loyal FRIENDS was the most powerful tip along with 100% honesty ALL OF THE TIME! ...and not just whenever we "felt" like it.
The differences between the rotten stuff that killed our 1st marriages and how we treated each other in our 2nd unions were STARK!
We had never known: honesty, loyalty, friendship, respect, patience, NO CRITICISM, sincere affection, or LOVE, etc. before, so this was a whole new and thrilling world for us.
Back home, nobody ever showed us how to make a marriage work so our 1st was doomed to failure from the start - just as our parents had failed. It has been both a miracle and a joy to finally be shown how to make it work and I wish I could do several more "good" unions but I'm an old man now. Oh well.............