Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-01-2024, 10:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Dreams of my grandma who passed away

I have reoccuring dreams of my grandma still being alive like my family forgot to tell me she was still alive and didn't actually pass away. She's in my room or the room that she used to stay in which is right below my room sleeping resting. I go in and she's there and I just cry and it's as though I'm relieved of all the regrets I've have regarding her passing away and not calling or spending enough time with her.
Old 30-01-2024, 02:54 PM
Newbie ;)

I suggest one potential interpretation of your recurring dream. If you need to understand how the dream is approached here you could look at my earlier post about the core approach to dreams: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=148158.

We may in this interpretation set aside and ignore 2 parts of the dream:
a. my family forgot to tell me she was still alive and didn't actually pass away.
This is a false confused past.
b.She's in my room or the room that she used to stay in which is right below my room sleeping resting. I go in and she's there and I just cry and it's as though I'm relieved of all the regrets I've have regarding her passing away and not calling or spending enough time with her.
This is a false future projected by the ego with a false resolution.

Only one part of the dream is of the Now and the Present. It is valid for identifying your present problem/conflict:
I have reoccuring dreams of my grandma still being alive.

The conflict expressed is that she has in fact passed away - but only physically! The dream world recognises for you that she is very much alive and available to you in the spiritual world - and very probably anxious that you recognise her continuing and ongoing presence, and experience.

Should this interpretation resonate with you, and only if it does, then:
You are to simply acknowledge - and even celebrate - your grandmother’s presence in and from the spiritual world.
This will bring truth to the situation, truth to yourself, and to your grandma. The recurring dream will stop recurring - and life for you and your grandma can flow forward.

The physical world is but a projection of the ego - as a basis and tension for us to learn about spiritual reality. The only Real world is the conscious Spiritual Reality inside each of us.
Old 30-01-2024, 03:52 PM
Master

zabrianne That's how it started for me, my grandma coming in dreams and talking with me, telling me she is not dead, giving me signs, telling my about future events. She basically awoke me, literally, she "enlightened" me to what lies beyond this world, at that time I was completely lost and becoming a religious fundamentalist while at the same time I falling in a deeper hole.

When what she told me came to happen in real life I was left speechless and so started my spiritual journey.

This may be your moment of waking up, of "enlightenment", something deeper within is speaking to you and you are hearing it. Everyone was telling me that they are just dreams of no importance and here I am years later, and she still contacts me from time to time.
Old 31-01-2024, 02:38 AM
Dude111

I have dreams with my mom in them also....... She passed 2 years ago...........

Im so sorry zabrianne......