Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 14-04-2015, 03:15 AM
OneChord

Life.

I don’t want to be remembered for my sadness. I don’t want to be remembered as that quiet one, with that story inside to tell, and a smile across her face although very torn apart inside.

“…But how….”

“How do I make this song I sing inside of me, come to life..?”

If she stays imprisoned in that cell, that cell among cells in her body, she will be trapped for eternity.

“..there’s more to life than this, I know it..”

There’s so much ****ing more.

“Where is it now?!” Shes screaming inside yet again. Its all been taken away
Years ago. Just the thought of time, of those years shes spending alone in the dark of her cell, makes her cringe.

All she wants is to be set free.
Yet no one even knows she’s there.
No one on this earth can unlock her door and make her see.

Except for herself.
Except, how?
It is so dark, she can not see a damn thing.

“..where is the way out..”

She sits silently on the cold wet floor, scratching her nails on it, as she silently weeps inside.

A scream filling up her lungs.
Echoing out into the dark air.

“There must be something beyond this…”

She always wanted more to life than just her self.

The only thing that seemed fulfilling was the vastness of something just beyond the veil of this life..Yet so far away, at the very same time.

It angered her that what she wants will be out of reach forever.

If she makes it out of the dark cell…what will happen.. Will she find that she’s finally free? Knowing there are infinite possibilities, remembering how it was out there, she begins to hold her breathe..

Counting the seconds as they pass by..

A cold chill sweeps around her skin.
She screams out her last breath

If she’s going to take control of her life, she must do so in all ways, including the ending of life.

And now she lays motionless, but shes finally free now..the drug of life for her, which resided in all other people as a smile, a laugh, a hug, was here for her finally..the drug of life for her was death.