Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-07-2012, 04:49 PM
faith&love

Conclusions: It does not matter anymore!

just my conclusions: Maybe he will understand it after a long time and maybe that is his lesson in life.

No more mushy stuffs. Only hard facts!

We have been in touch for over 3-4 years almost alternate days and now maybe once or twice a month. And he pretends like we are just friends.. how silly!

I was always there when he needed to talk because I thought he will understand it maybe little by little. But he is too stubborn and adamant and he is still the same when I met him years ago.

I am fine as normal as can be until he contacts me, then what not as you know we females are as emotional as can be.

But on a human level now, We all like to be with somebody we like and also a bonus if we love them. And I saw the movie" he's just not into you" and also start thinking.

Simple Facts; If he ever was into me, I would not here writing this post on this forum now. And he would be where he wants to be; right next to me.

I believe in fate and I also believe that ""If you love someone you say it, You say it right then, out loud, Or the moment just passes you by." - My Best Friend's Wedding (movie) I think the moment is just passing him by now and also It just does not matter anymore to me.

Because as a party to this feeling and a partner in this, I can never understand as long as I live, how can he ever does that to me, how can he ever let this just go, how can he ever let the moment just pass him by.

And that he is where we defer..

Because I absolutely refused to believe someone who loves me as much as this, As much as soul M does, can ever let this just passed them by...

My Acceptance: And if he ever CAN let this just passes him by, then whatever we have is just not worth it all. In our journey in life, sometimes we love/like somebody but they don't and sometimes they loves/likes us and we don't feel a thing. And it is only when both love are mutual and accepted that is where true love comes.

And I guess I waited and waited and I am just a silly little girl with a silly little heart to love him and nothing more. And I guess this is my lesson in life to make me stronger with a love un-returned, un-shown and un-said.

Maybe that is just it and For all my despair, another knight in shinning Armour is just round the corner to rescue this damsel in distress. lol

Ahem!

Love you All!