Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 10-02-2019, 09:16 PM
Knower
your dvd collection and netflix

your dvd and blu ray collection, im abit old school i used to have over 300 dvds and if i ever wanted to watch them again i could but lately cut down now. ive noticed friends have sold all their collection as it's all on netflix and i think netflix is to blame for dvd stores closing down lately and the poor movie sales yeah. would you keep your collection or just keep up with the times where it's all online now lol my tv isn't smart so i need to update that 1st yeah.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:18 PM
Knower
care to share can you save movies that you like to your tv then watch them 'offline' its abit like a saved library. im not sure if you can do that, never used netflix before.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:57 AM
Master
What is netflix and how does it work? Is it like having movies stored into your tv?

I buy dvd's and still have some vhs tapes. Mainly horror and thriller movies.
Old 19-01-2020, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
What is netflix and how does it work? Is it like having movies stored into your tv?

Netflix has many series and movies, you can watch it on your computer or TV. It requires a subscription. It's pretty cool, I started two months ago. It has many interesting series..
Old 31-01-2020, 03:04 PM
Master
I don't really do Netflix - we just joined but haven't really watched much of it.

I prefer my DVD's. Sure, I can get rid of some of them, but I enjoy watching some of the movies without having to search them out, or pay a fee to watch them on demand.
Old 01-02-2020, 02:15 AM
Master
I keep my 600+ discs because streaming services have a bad habit of removing stuff without notice. If I wanted to watch one of my favorite movies/TV shows, it might not be available.

Secondarily, I only have to pay for a disc once.

Additionally, the interfaces for media servers (where my movies are also stored) are far superior to ANY streaming service.