Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
How you experience it or how it resonates with you is an 'indication' of your own frequencies. If it was a 'negative' experience then your frequencies are more dense. If it was a learning experience then they're higher. Over-simplification granted but you get the idea.
All these no such thing as 'negative' posts popping up, right after my posts, hmm...

Okay, if there is no positive/negative, or good/bad, or better/worse, why do you define a "higher frequency" experience as a "learning" experience? Learning by definition is the path of progress, and progress is advancement. To learn is to BETTER one's relationship and/or understanding. So there is something implicit in your comment about learning as a form of progress and advancement that is BETTER than not learning, not progressing, and not advancing.

Otherwise you would have simply identified dense-frequency experiences as different from less-dense-frequency experiences, without suggesting the latter is a learning experience while implying the former is not. Also, identifying something as "dense" compared to something "higher," is to identify one as lower than the other. All of which is of that same Victorian consciousness-approach you said you reject.

I'm not questioning your understanding, you're quite correct from one perspective. But you're taking things to an extreme in your rejection of spirituality and all spiritual ideas, which you've discussed quite a bit on this forum. That happened to me at the age of 48, after I freed myself from a spiritual cult. My animosity was so great I rejected everything spiritual for a long while afterwards. Even now I'm a practical realist and not so much a spiritualist.
Old 19-06-2017, 02:43 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
All these no such thing as 'negative' posts popping up, right after my posts, hmm...

Okay, if there is no positive/negative, or good/bad, or better/worse, why do you define a "higher frequency" experience as a "learning" experience? Learning by definition is the path of progress, and progress is advancement. To learn is to BETTER one's relationship and/or understanding. So there is something implicit in your comment about learning as a form of progress and advancement that is BETTER than not learning, not progressing, and not advancing.

Otherwise you would have simply identified dense-frequency experiences as different from less-dense-frequency experiences, without suggesting the latter is a learning experience while implying the former is not. Also, identifying something as "dense" compared to something "higher," is to identify one as lower than the other. All of which is of that same Victorian consciousness-approach you said you reject.

I'm not questioning your understanding, you're quite correct from one perspective. But you're taking things to an extreme in your rejection of spirituality and all spiritual ideas, which you've discussed quite a bit on this forum. That happened to me at the age of 48, after I freed myself from a spiritual cult. My animosity was so great I rejected everything spiritual for a long while afterwards. Even now I'm a practical realist and not so much a spiritualist.
I had noticed the posts but it's not intentional.

The experience is just the experience and it has no inherent frequency of its own. If the mindset is that it's a negative experience then it keeps the personal frequencies low, if there gain/advance/progress from it then it increases personal frequencies. It's been said that if we don't learn the lesson they just keep on coming because we're at the frequency of needing the lesson. If that's where people want to be then good luck to them but aren't we here to advance/learn/......?

We are all where we need to be, and we're all at different stages - which is fine, after all it wouldn't be much fun if we were all at the same place.

Perhaps this is a 'personal' Age of Aquarius coming through and I'm clearing out old paradigms. Or more likely the hormones are playing havoc. And you're right it is a bit extreme, it's all energetically crazy right now. Noted though.
Old 19-06-2017, 03:59 PM
Master
What if instead of thinking we are all where we need to be, we left it as we are all where we are?
Wouldn't that empower you?
I think so.
Thoughts?

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 19-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky
What if instead of thinking we are all where we need to be, we left it as we are all where we are?
I see where you are going with this. I think it's a great thought. There's a ton of truth in that. "Where we are" consciousness is a critical starting point to wisdom. It allows the individual to relax into their life, and to love life. Loving life, and that which then results because one loves life, is a true paradigm-shifting understanding on the self-realization path.

Now here's my further experience with that... Loving life activates a higher relationship with life. It initiates a relationship with the higher self. When the soul awakens to its higher self, that's when "where we need to be" consciousness and understanding definitely comes back into play. Because the higher self begins to help shape one's life in a purposeful direction.

The higher self reveals the soul tasks the human being has incarnated to work on and address. So now it's a process of purposeful doing and evolving, rather than a process of just being. It's true that "where we need to be" is always right here, and is always perfect and correct. But at the same time, the human being comes to see there are also "things we need to be working on" and "directions we need to be heading in" in order to further our soul evolution. And it is the higher self that directs this new "where we need to be" consciousness and understanding.
Old 19-06-2017, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
I see where you are going with this. I think it's a great thought. There's a ton of truth in that. "Where we are" consciousness is a critical starting point to wisdom. It allows the individual to relax into their life, and to love life. Loving life, and that which then results because one loves life, is a true paradigm-shifting understanding on the self-realization path.

Now here's my further experience with that... Loving life activates a higher relationship with life. It initiates a relationship with the higher self. When the soul awakens to its higher self, that's when "where we need to be" consciousness and understanding definitely comes back into play. Because the higher self begins to help shape one's life in a purposeful direction.

The higher self reveals the soul tasks the human being has incarnated to work on and address. So now it's a process of purposeful doing and evolving, rather than a process of just being. It's true that "where we need to be" is always right here, and is always perfect and correct. But at the same time, the human being comes to see there are also "things we need to be working on" and "directions we need to be heading in" in order to further our soul evolution. And it is the higher self that directs this new "where we need to be" consciousness and understanding.
I would agree except personally I cannot give a reason for the need to evolve like you did. I cannot say it is my souls purpose nor can I say it is not. What I can say is that I would love for that to be true so naturally I am suspicious of such thoughts.

I cannot say why I am here or even what I am. I can only point at what I see and that fact that I am.

Everything is seeking to evolve. Even just this morning I drove by a flock of geese pecking at the ground frantically for food, I found myself feeling their struggle. There is this pull in nature to survive and that translates to evolve into something else.

It’s a mystery to me, and having a soul with a purpose can be used as way to eliminate the mystery but I can’t say that for sure so therefore I don’t have a need that I know of for being here. I am here now and I feel the pull to evolve. Not having a need to be here allows me to evolve freelyand it allows me to love life as you do because it is not the enemy. Life very well be all there is.

Thanks for your response

Old 20-06-2017, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Everything is seeking to evolve. Even just this morning I drove by a flock of geese pecking at the ground frantically for food, I found myself feeling their struggle. There is this pull in nature to survive and that translates to evolve into something else.

It’s a mystery to me, and having a soul with a purpose can be used as way to eliminate the mystery but I can’t say that for sure
This is one way I identify what is true with regards to the soul. I observe nature. It often happens that the answers to questions the soul would ask on behalf of itself, are reflected in nature. But yes, until one has a depth-realization and connects on a soul level, one cannot say for sure. Wisdom is not arbitrary belief, it is the experience itself.

Also, nothing really changes. The focal point for me still remains the now. The difference is while I am in that place of contented being-ness, I understand that a higher calling is pulling me forward into some higher state of now-awareness, and soul-clarity, and love for life. The now never changes in that regard. I remain focused on 'I am where I am.' And I give little actual thought to 'what I need to be' knowing the future will always take care of itself.
Old 20-06-2017, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
This is one way I identify what is true with regards to the soul. I observe nature. It often happens that the answers to questions the soul would ask on behalf of itself, are reflected in nature. But yes, until one has a depth-realization and connects on a soul level, one cannot say for sure. Wisdom is not arbitrary belief, it is the experience itself.

Also, nothing really changes. The focal point for me still remains the now. The difference is while I am in that place of contented being-ness, I understand that a higher calling is pulling me forward into some higher state of now-awareness, and soul-clarity, and love for life. The now never changes in that regard. I remain focused on 'I am where I am.' And I give little actual thought to 'what I need to be' knowing the future will always take care of itself.
Very nice thank you.
For me it's not a question of realization or not. It's not finding anything about what us realized that can be named or grasped onto....such as a soul. What's there beyond the energy that I believe causes us to reincarnate is not something the mind can grasp

Old 20-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Master
Quote:
It's not finding anything about what us realized that can be named or grasped onto....such as a soul. What's there beyond the energy that I believe causes us to reincarnate is not something the mind can grasp
I understand what you say about the soul. Now I ask: If you can't be sure about the soul, why then do you believe we reincarnate? I'm pointing this out to emphasize that on some level, it is not just a question of being sure. Everyone, to some degree, arbitrarily decides what they're sure of versus unsure of. And I bring this up because I believe that intuition also plays a role here. Intuition is another way that we can get a sense of what is true. You for example intuitively know that reincarnation is a fact.

I had a depth-awareness experience of the eternal soul, karma and reincarnation many years ago. These for me remain the three absolute, knowable truths in my personal belief-paradigm. These have been my direct experiences. This is how I know for myself.

But I also intuitively sense other truths. I sense that my soul is on an evolution journey. And that this journey is intimately tied to the collective evolution journey of the entire human hierarchy. I intuitively sense this journey has to do with evolving Spirit. And I sense that all souls will eventually become self-realized. No soul will be lost in this process. All souls will eventually ascend to the next vibration plane, whether that be after this incarnation or a hundred more.

You observe geese. I sit by the ocean and observe the endless coming and going of the tide. Listening to those waves, I hear the truth about these matters. And then a heron calls out, confirming what I just came to as understanding. This is one of the ways intuitive wisdom comes to me. And now it's my choice: Do I choose to be sure in that wisdom, or do I choose to continue to question and doubt? The answer in many ways defines whether or not a person will ever find joy in life; will ever choose joy for themselves; will ever commit to joy and life.

I don't know all the answers to life of course, and I don't have to. One thing I have to do though -- which is my commitment to life and Spirit -- is I never let my doubt get in the way of my joy for life. I always choose life beliefs that are positive and constructive and benevolent, rather than negative and destructive and malevolent. Because belief is just a choice. And I choose to give back to life, the same joy that life freely and eternally offers me.

At that point, truth to me is whatever is loving, joyful and light-filled. And I intuitively understand that, in the end, that in itself is enough.
Old 20-06-2017, 12:11 PM
Master
Quote:

What if the higher self wants to direct attention to resolving karma?
Old 20-06-2017, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
What if the higher self wants to direct attention to resolving karma?
I can't say. I experience higher self wisdom as truth about my self and my life, that comes to me in a flood of understanding. I know others think that karma and soul tasks are something that can be identified and consciously worked on, but I haven't had that experience. I experience these things more as knowledge after the fact. Something happens; I experience the result; and then afterwards I gain understanding as to what it was and why it happened.