Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-06-2017, 12:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I understand what you say about the soul. Now I ask: If you can't be sure about the soul, why then do you believe we reincarnate? I'm pointing this out to emphasize that on some level, it is not just a question of being sure. Everyone, to some degree, arbitrarily decides what they're sure of versus unsure of. And I bring this up because I believe that intuition also plays a role here. Intuition is another way that we can get a sense of what is true. You for example intuitively know that reincarnation is a fact.

I had a depth-awareness experience of the eternal soul, karma and reincarnation many years ago. These for me remain the three absolute, knowable truths in my personal belief-paradigm. These have been my direct experiences. This is how I know for myself.

But I also intuitively sense other truths. I sense that my soul is on an evolution journey. And that this journey is intimately tied to the collective evolution journey of the entire human hierarchy. I intuitively sense this journey has to do with evolving Spirit. And I sense that all souls will eventually become self-realized. No soul will be lost in this process. All souls will eventually ascend to the next vibration plane, whether that be after this incarnation or a hundred more.

You observe geese. I sit by the ocean and observe the endless coming and going of the tide. Listening to those waves, I hear the truth about these matters. And then a heron calls out, confirming what I just came to as understanding. This is one of the ways intuitive wisdom comes to me. And now it's my choice: Do I choose to be sure in that wisdom, or do I choose to continue to question and doubt? The answer in many ways defines whether or not a person will ever find joy in life; will ever choose joy for themselves; will ever commit to joy and life.

I don't know all the answers to life of course, and I don't have to. One thing I have to do though -- which is my commitment to life and Spirit -- is I never let my doubt get in the way of my joy for life. I always choose life beliefs that are positive and constructive and benevolent, rather than negative and destructive and malevolent. Because belief is just a choice. And I choose to give back to life, the same joy that life freely and eternally offers me.

At that point, truth to me is whatever is loving, joyful and light-filled. And I intuitively understand that, in the end, that in itself is enough.
Intuitively I can see that energy has to go on so when I refer to reincarnation I am referring to that truth in me. The details of it and how it relates to this consciousness I experience today are not clear nor am I really trying to make them clear. It’s also not clear if this process ends or completes itself.

But regardless and more importantly I want to say thank you for your words and your energy in that heart felt post. I will take them to heart and try to learn from them because at some level I see the truth in them already and at another level I know that I habitually seem to let doubt come to take away my joy.

Blessings

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness