Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM
Hiya Sparrow,

You mentioned that infections/disease can't exist within frequencies of love. I'm interested to hear your perspective on what love really is. Is it to be in a state of continued happiness and bliss? Or does it stretch past emotions? What is love and how can we be in this state of love so as to avoid disease and such?

Looking forward to your feedback as always.

Rom.
Yes of course.

What is emotion? Emotion is a learnt expressive response behaviour which existed long before human beings walked the Earth. It is a form of energy response reaction which occurs when the conscious identity persona of ‘Self’ interacts with an external incoming thought, energy or consciousness intention. That is, your inherent sense of identity, your consciousness ego which has existed for millions of years, has an energy response to something external from that identity. Something outside of its Self has entered its awareness and caused its consciousness to alter. This interaction of energy influence - This ego response - you call emotion. All living consciousness that has a sense of 'I' has an ego, and as such have the capacity for emotion.

When you listen to beautiful music, you feel emotional. This is because your persona identity, your consciousness ego, is having an energetic and vibrational response to the sound it is hearing. The music is allowing your sense of identity to experience itself differently causing an energy change, a vibration change and an attitude change. This is what you call e-motion (Or energy-in-motion).

Before you became a human soul, you were a pure energy state. This energy state discovered that as it ventured beyond its pure Self and encountered new energies within the omniverse, its thoughts interacted with things outside of its Self, and thus, within its Self sprung an emotion. This external interaction and emotion also helped to create a sense of ego and identity. That is, the interaction of energies outside of its Self, and the thoughts of other beings entering its consciousness created changes in its own energy makeup. These changes being observed, these consciousness interactions they learnt to call emotion. This experience of emotion was something discovered of great reverence and an experience greatly sought after by pure spirit. So much so, whole universes were created in order to produce a great many further interactions of consciousness.

Love is an emotion you experience, or re-member, when your sense of identity interacts with something of deep personal value. So again, what is taking place is that your persona, your consciousness ego, is interacting with an external influence of great personal value and allowing Self to be experienced in a very beautiful way. It is a remembered energy state which makes you feel deeply connected to something. It is the inherent memory of your connection to your pure spirit and the perpetual emotion you feel as an identity every time you embrace who you truly are. In the spirit world, your deeds tend to be driven by the connection to your spirit, and this marriage of interaction causes the experiential sensation called love to be everlasting. You do not feel this perpetual state of love as a human being because you do not always embrace who you truly are, and allow the influences of your environment to alter your consciousness and vibration.

If you want to experience the sensation of love then you are going to want to remember this state of connection by seeking to connect at the deepest levels with other beings in the universe. The greatest sensation of love will come from the connection sought to your own spirit identity. Many diseases and illnesses I can observe are to do with how humanity has disconnected from the planet itself as a sentient being and removed themselves from the abundant nourishing ways of old within nature. As you continue to choose artificial cities in replace of natural organic environments, and continue to destroy the healing properties within nature with toxins, it creates an ideal world for the evolution of new virus and diseases.

Now, in terms of your health and wellbeing, if you are within a state of perpetual love, infection and dis-ease is much less likely to exist or persist. Since love is an emotional response to the consciousness interaction of bond-ship, of connectedness, your physical being will also mimic this connectivity and each cell in your body will communicate proficiently with one another on many levels. This creates a strong immune system as well as provide a stable balanced chemical environment to transfer healing antibodies to damaged or infected cells. Love also raises your vibration making it more difficult for lower vibratory life forms and viral beings to reproduce themselves efficiently due to the fact you are providing a challenging environment for them, as life can often be for the human being.

Your Cosmic Companion
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 06-09-2012, 06:40 AM
Deactivated Account

hello ROM, nice to see you here again, interesting questions you have for Sparrow, as always.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-09-2012, 02:17 AM
Ascender

Thank you for your words, Sparrow. They are much appreciated as always and have enlightened my understanding on a few things.

Nice to see/talk to you again also, Dream Angel.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow, My Friend,

I am in need of some of your unique advice and support once again.

Health issues continue to arise for me and interfere with my education and life. It seems like, just when I was doing well, there is always more that comes and gets in the way.

After the surgery, which was great, I was back in school for a month and doing well, and then last week, I got an acute attack of tendonitis and sesamoiditis in my left foot. I had to miss the week of school because of the pain and inability to walk. Now that that is starting to get better, I need to catch up on the schoolwork I have missed. But I am suffering from nausea in my throat which causes me to wretch and cough.

I always do my best to take care of my health, physically and spiritually, but it seems problems will always arise with this body and wreak havoc in my life. It has been that way this whole lifetime. Last year, it was kidney stones, my bipolar disorder, and the trouble with my intestines, and now it is what I've described above. It seems I have one or two doctor's appointments every week, and I practice two types of Qigong to try to help myself energetically and spiritually. Reading your posts is also a help to my outlook. I believe I am good at loving myself the way you described in the above posts.

I am afraid I will not be able to complete my program in acupuncture and become a good practitioner. And I'm afraid any big plans I try to make with this life cannot be counted on to succeed, despite my best efforts.

I will always have my family, in which we love and count on each other. But I feel I need to do more and support myself someday soon. I don't want to be home all day, bored, like I was last year, waiting for some form of intervention in my health. And, as this world currently depends on the monetary system, my own finances will be even more of a concern eventually, without any income.

What can you say?

Justin

EDIT: Later today at my father's suggestion, I tried an anxiety pill that I usually used when having trouble sleeping, and it totally helped the nausea. I feel more hopeful again. However, it would still be good to address this type of issue for the future. So thanks for considering it.

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 07-10-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Guide

I would have liked to edit the previous post again, but as that option's no longer available, I'll double post.

The nausea ended up coming back strong today and not responding to any of the previously successful medications. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow.

I have been thinking and soul searching about school, and I'm starting to feel like it is just too demanding a program for me. I love learning acupuncture and the people there are great, but the workload and the level of information we're required to absorb each week is just too much for me to handle. I'm thinking a form of energy healing could be a good pursuit for me because it would be fascinating in the same way as acupuncture, but less demanding in terms of study, and not involve the same dangers as working with needles.

However, I don't know if this is really a viable career option. Anyway, with all these issues rolled together, I leave it to Sparrow and all of you to tell me what you think.

Thanks so much,
Justin
Old 09-10-2012, 04:16 PM
xxsuexx

I hope you feel better soon. Sounds like youre having a tough time atm.
Have you considered reiki? That would help to heal yourself too.
Maybe go back to the acupuncture when you're feeling better.

I love this thread by the way. Totally fascinating. I spent hours reading through it all last night.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Master
Dear Justin,

Health related matters will inevitably develop within physical life, for you are an organic chemical organism which relies on a delicate balance of processes. Often these processes will be interrupted or influenced by your own conscious actions and the environment around you on a daily basis. They are also influenced by the very thoughts that you have on a daily basis. If you lose confidence in yourself, or if you lose your sense of worth, your physical body will respond to that chemically, in a way to alert you as an organism that something is not right. This is why human beings must learn to listen to their own body and the messages it attempts to relay to the conscious mind.

What you must do, as a spirit being having a physical experience, is bring about a sense of fulfilment, a sense of renewable joy in your life despite having issues with health, monetary reliance and other challenges you face. Human beings will always have challenges to face regardless of how spiritual they become, or how beautiful or wise their soul becomes. Your measure of worth of this, your life, is not determined by its quantity of challenges, but through the qualities you possess and develop through which you create something meaningful in your life, despite having such challenges. Your success in life as a being, is not determined by proving your worth to others by aligning yourself to others concepts of achievement, but by you aligning yourself to your own experience of happiness that allows you to be fully accepting of all that you are. This means discovering deep personal happiness within the acceptance of any and all challenges you may face, even if this happiness is seldom sustained. It is the advent of renewable happiness, and inner acceptance/peace in your heart which will become the optimal state of your being. It is always these individuals who gain the most from physical life.

It matters not what destiny or path you choose for your human persona, only that you are able to find true lasting peace in your own heart and the acceptance of your self-worth. What you do on planet Earth, and all you presume you have failed to do will never change who and what your spirit is, for your spirit has already achieved perfection. You have but to find acceptance of this Truth, then discover happiness expressing this Truth in your every day life.

Live for today.
-Sparrow

Old 10-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow, there comes a time ......

when....

one needs to clean out their messages, lol !

that time is now, or soon please ( patiently waiting as you can see )

love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dear Sparrow, there comes a time ......

when....

one needs to clean out their messages, lol !

that time is now, or soon please ( patiently waiting as you can see )

love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx
I see an Angel trying to get into my box.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:48 PM
Deactivated Account

" Ask and ye shall receive ", love it when that works ! xx

Expect Miracles !