Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-05-2016, 12:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Entities preceding projection

I have noticed that every time I am in a state where I am close to projecting I sense or see entities. Today I was trying to take a nap and I started to get into that lucid pre projection state. I became aware of several entities checking in on me. They seemed neither benevolent nor malevolent, just curious. One was a cowboy on his horse. I kept telling myself to pretend to be asleep so he'd go away and I couldn't help but open my eyes and he was gone much to my surprise until I got the astral and real world back in order in my head. Then. I tried again to sleep but couldn't because of more visitors. Then I started to feel the vibrating roaring buzzing thing and started to astral project but I stopped myself because I've been having chest pain and erratic heart beat lately due to stress and I was afraid my body might die if I astral project at this point. I just do not feel physically strong enough. I think my body just might let go if I leave now.

Anyhow, does anyone else have curious spiritual visitors preceding astral projection?
Old 19-05-2016, 03:22 AM
Super Moderator
I am usually pretty lonely preceding AP....(awww!)
The place you might likely go to first is just out of the body and that's the denser level. Usually that is pretty well-populated (except where I live, except for insects and deceased Squirrels! lol) All sorts of Beings can come and go there, so meeting one is highly likely. It depends who it is as to whether it is just a passing Being, or someone of significance to you.

Another possibility is that sometimes a vivid dreamlike state can precede AP. Or 'hypnogogic' things. It can sometimes turn into a lucid dream, and from there, a lift into full consciousness and awareness of the vibration and noises that precede going out of body (when you're fully awake and conscious, but not in normal physical state.) In which case sometimes surreal stuff can happen just before consciousness in the astral body takes over.

Any exercises which can help you relax will be helpful. Take care and hope the stress passes.
Old 19-05-2016, 07:02 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I am usually pretty lonely preceding AP....(awww!)
The place you might likely go to first is just out of the body and that's the denser level. Usually that is pretty well-populated (except where I live, except for insects and deceased Squirrels! lol) All sorts of Beings can come and go there, so meeting one is highly likely. It depends who it is as to whether it is just a passing Being, or someone of significance to you.

Another possibility is that sometimes a vivid dreamlike state can precede AP. Or 'hypnogogic' things. It can sometimes turn into a lucid dream, and from there, a lift into full consciousness and awareness of the vibration and noises that precede going out of body (when you're fully awake and conscious, but not in normal physical state.) In which case sometimes surreal stuff can happen just before consciousness in the astral body takes over.

Any exercises which can help you relax will be helpful. Take care and hope the stress passes.
Thanks for the insight. I find these beings slightly annoying. They are always watching me at this stage and it feels somewhat invasive, as if so someone was looking over my shoulder as I was writing an email or something. I don't know what state I'm in. When it happens I'm highly relaxed, almost asleep and very lucid. I can open my eyes and come out of this state easily though I don't usually want to. These beings mostly feel like passers by but I feel more the see one every time. He's male but I can't tell much more. He seems important but I'm not sure what his intentions are. I've seen a guardian angle before. He's a south america native. Maybe it's him.

As far as the stress, thanks. I'm working on it. I'm a single Mom. Money problems, relationship problems, ect.... If I didn't have kids who needed me I'd probably just go to the other side and not come back....I wasn't build for this society. But I'm getting through it. Thanks.
Old 19-05-2016, 11:23 AM
Master

Hang in there. It will get better in time. Life can be difficult but things will improve. The most important thing is your children. Spend lots of time with them and make them feel they are important. I am not saying you do not do that. As for the entities, ignore them. They cannot hurt you. I used to see entities before I ap. It did not bother me so it was not a problem.
Old 19-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreyiris
I have noticed that every time I am in a state where I am close to projecting I sense or see entities. Today I was trying to take a nap and I started to get into that lucid pre projection state. I became aware of several entities checking in on me. They seemed neither benevolent nor malevolent, just curious. One was a cowboy on his horse. I kept telling myself to pretend to be asleep so he'd go away and I couldn't help but open my eyes and he was gone much to my surprise until I got the astral and real world back in order in my head. Then. I tried again to sleep but couldn't because of more visitors. Then I started to feel the vibrating roaring buzzing thing and started to astral project but I stopped myself because I've been having chest pain and erratic heart beat lately due to stress and I was afraid my body might die if I astral project at this point. I just do not feel physically strong enough. I think my body just might let go if I leave now.

Anyhow, does anyone else have curious spiritual visitors preceding astral projection?

I did not have a similar experience with astral projections but I experienced the same thing with meditation. I liked to meditate early in the morning through music and sometimes in the evening before going to sleep. I started to sense the presence of entities and I became scared once I was stopped by my guide before I finished because there were entities and I could feel their presence. So I can relate to you experience in that sense
Old 19-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hang in there. It will get better in time. Life can be difficult but things will improve. The most important thing is your children. Spend lots of time with them and make them feel they are important. I am not saying you do not do that. As for the entities, ignore them. They cannot hurt you. I used to see entities before I ap. It did not bother me so it was not a problem.
Thanks for the encouragement and advice. You're a sweetheart.