Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Color No past live? or reptilian

Hello all,
I have always been very interested in past lives, the idea of reincarnation and the lot. But i feel like this may be my first go around, here on earth for sure. Only thing is I also feel very drawn to the christ concept, obviously, my screen name is Mary Magdalene, i kid that my husband and i are Jesus and Mary.
and as much as i do feel connected to this ideation I still feel it probably isn't true. I have tried regressions and meditations and have gotten some strange answers and imagery but nothing that truly resonated with me.
I found myself 12 years old in a library stacking books to shelfs and when asked the year i said 1903. I feel like my subconscious mind was putting me on.
Back to the point, I am at a high level of awareness. Not as high as it could be, but I was addicted to meth and spiraling down just 2 1/2 years ago so I'm not gunna bum on myself. Now am spiraling up and a very fast rate and i really feel like this is my first time on earth. But also, This may sound insane, in the mirror, while divinating, i find myself looking as if i have, war paint or scales!! green skin!!! What... A creature of the night takes over my face seeming very reptilian. When i first was noticing this, i was scared. I felt like, a monster. But now I'm thinking maybe reptiles aren't so bad, I mean they have a fully developed pineal gland here on earth. Well any enough cut up. Is it possible that I was perhaps a very enlightened Reptile in the past i think so, so how would i connect with this sense of self, seeming my human mind, is limited to it. Thanks all much love to those of you who are reading and then the rest too.
Old 14-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Master
reptiles aren't so bad; i agree.
blessings
Old 14-05-2016, 12:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMagdaQueenofQueens
I also feel very drawn to the christ concept

I was perhaps a very enlightened Reptile in the past
My answer to you has less to do with what I can share, and mostly to do with what you're truly wanting. Do you want to do some reading and inner investigation, for the purpose of coming to a deeper understanding of Christ reality, and of human evolution and reincarnation, and the purpose of material existence? Or do you want to dabble in YouTube and new-age fantasma because it's easy to watch videos and fun to think about?

If it's the former I can help you and make some reading suggestions if you like.
Old 14-05-2016, 04:35 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I'm not one to find myself falling into"conspiracy" to deeply, i feel they are a distraction. but i find it highly probable there are other planets with other living beings doing something similar to what we are doing in other parts of what ever it is we are inside of.
We can be friends, and you can point me in the right directions if you want, but don't belittle me. I dont feel happy when you do. I like to be respected.
I have lots of beliefs and I am sure you do too. but none of those have to matter between you and i because we dont know each other and this is just for information sharing.
christ consciousness is my main focus. and if you have knowledge or sources you could share that would be amazing....
Much love
Old 15-05-2016, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
MaryMagdaQueenofQueens: christ consciousness is my main focus.

Christ Consciousness Grid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAq47rIcQ9Q

the "cure" for separation is in realizing that it has not occurred.
to separate from the source of life would mean annihilation...
which you can observe as not the case for you (you exist).
Old 18-05-2016, 07:23 AM
Experiencer
While it's possible you're having your first go at a human life on Earth, it's my understanding that most "infant souls" (those in the first few incarnations) are typically born into more straightforward, reclusive cultures. Such as a remote tribe in the Amazon with simple social customs. It's still possible, and I'd be interested if this is the case for you.

A trend I've noticed is that many offworlders - spirits whose pasts have mostly been on other planets - are beginning to incarnate now. Many of them have only lived a couple of lives, yet the biological makeup of their past bodies made it possible for them to live very slow, long lives. So while they are technically in their early incarnations, they are pretty close to the age of the other souls around them who have lived a multitude of faster-paced, shorter lives. Like human ones.

I've also begun to discover that a few of these source worlds are occupied by humanoids that have reptilian features, despite the skepticism I had when I thought of the possibility. I was skeptical that perhaps I was making up stories of "lizard people", yet my Journeys have yet to feed me false information. The worlds themselves a bit unique, and pleasant to visit. Since the humanoids live longer and slower lives, they and the planets they reside on are further back in their evolution, making it possible for them to have the "simpler" reptile traits. There are two worlds I can specifically think of, one that exists already and another that is still forming. The one that is already in existence is very lush, with a plethora of water, air, and plant energy. The people were nomadic and primitive, yet not aggressive. A very beautiful and gentle race. The other planet hadn't yet formed, yet was "scheduled" to have a species that would develop with a similar form that had developed reptilian traits in order to survive the harsh atmosphere of the planet they occupied. It's entirely possible you have a past that was with one of those or among the plethora of similar situations. Perhaps even belonged to a culture that didn't necessarily live as one, but had close contact to them.

The other life, the one as a child, seems equally possible as a past for you. You can still feel new to the planet if you've only lived one life here before, especially if your soul is used to a life expectancy of more than a few hundred years. It could certainly be your subconscious making things up, and that's where your intuition plays a part. Is there any reason your subconscious would fabricate a past life of being a twelve-year-old girl in a 1903 library?

I'm not certain on how your attraction to the Christ and Mary would play a part here, in regard to past lives. There's a plethora of possibilities, including that your 1903 life (assuming you lived it) likely was as devoted to the religion as the rest of the society at the time. It could also be a clue that perhaps you lived another life - one you haven't discovered yet - as someone in the clergy, or even spent time as a spirit communicating with the spirits of Jesus and Mary.

Past life regression is a practice that certainly takes time, and I know it can be extremely frustrating to feel you aren't making headway. I recommend writing down what you experience, regardless of whether or not you feel there's any credibility in it. I'll give you an example:
The first time a regression is done, the regresser sees that they meet Elvis, and then together they go to a Jack-in-the-Box, talk about George Bush, then ride a roller coaster. The next time they do a regression, they see themselves driving along a long stretch of highway, and hear a rock-and-roll song from the fifties come over the radio. They drive past road signs that say "free golden retrievers" and then are confronted with a dragon who blocks their path. The third time they do a regression, they find themselves sitting in a park, reading a book when a passerby mentions President Eisenhower. The regresser then sees themselves standing up, being carried away by an eagle, and then dropped off in the middle of a parade.
From the outside, it would appear to the regresser to be an assortment of disconnected, random images coming to them. If they didn't write down what they saw and then review it, they probably wouldn't notice something big: the fact that in each regression, an element from 1950s America was coming forward. And in two of them, there was someone talking about a President. If they missed these, they would be missing out on signs that they had lived in that era and probably were involved or largely influenced by politics.

So there is hope, and I'm confident that you'll get to a place where you are certain what you're seeing in your regressions is accurate. It'll take time to tune in, and I encourage you to practice. Reading books about past lives will also help, by getting your mind in the mode of thinking about them and helping open the doorway for the memories to come through more often.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 20-05-2016, 02:11 PM
Guide
Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to type all of that out, and respond to me. Your information was very encouraging, and very helpful.
I certainly need to focus more on it, past life that is.
The imagery i get in the mirror, is very humanoid, with just lizard esque facial features.
But any way, thank you for the advice Crystal Ambassador.
and Horace thank you for the link, its much obliged.
Old 20-05-2016, 04:39 PM
Experiencer
You're welcome, MaryMagda. The answers are out there, and you'll find them. Don't lose sight of it.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 22-05-2016, 04:39 AM
Pathfinder

Ive been in contact with the reptilians for many years and they protected me and helped me a lot too.. but in the end i understood that one if the main reptilian considered me as their child but still she poisoned me with the thoughts that i was still a child and needed her always... she forgot to let me grow... well i had to break free of it then... i dont think they are bad because they've protected me well but sometimes it is kind of uneasy...
Old 22-05-2016, 04:41 AM
Pathfinder

I believe in reincarnation as i remember my past life and ive even found the family i had in my past life... my 2 brothers...