Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2007, 02:38 PM
AngelLady

Im a number 9 and i've always felt like im a humanitarian. I know there are other ways to work out different parts of your personality. Does anybody have any links for this?
Old 23-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Lazuli

Quote:
Does anybody have any links for this?

I recommend Astrology-Numerology.com, which was my introduction to both numerology and astrology

Lazuli
Old 24-01-2007, 09:06 AM
AngelLady

Thanks Lazuli, i'll check it out
Old 27-01-2007, 06:09 PM
dark_veil

I am a 3 and I love being a 3
Old 30-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Number 4
========

You are all about stability! Number 4's often end up
becoming the pillars of the community. These individuals
are hard working, practical and trustworthy.

These loyal individuals make fantastic marriage and
business partners.

However, self-sacrificing number 4's often demand too much
both of themselves and others and develop reputations as
martyrs or tyrants. Their will power and stubbornness can
also be interpreted as greed and selfishness.

This completely baffles the confused number 4 whose
intentions are usually to benefit the good of all.

this describes me to a T.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:02 AM
Mystfied

Number 5
========

You are all about freedom! 5's are highly inquisitive
individuals who consider hands on experience to be the
best teacher in life. Many of them are deeply intelligent,
philosophical and spiritually minded. They are also great
communicators that make excellent social anthropologists,
archaeologists, teachers, writers and historians.

However, fives tend to be very self-absorbed and unaware
of the effect of their actions on other people. As other
people often feel tricked or fooled by number 5's,
experiencing a series of broken relationships is also
often a part of their path.

Oh dear I hope I'm not a self absorbed person,although I have had some broken relationships because I don't tolerate people lying or gossiping.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:38 PM
valsbutterflies

2/24/74 ... is my birthday, I can't seem to understand those directions back on the first page of this thread. I guess I'm just not sure if I should go to a single # for 24 or the master # of 22... LOL. I'm hope I don't look to silly asking this question.

valsbutterflies
Old 02-02-2007, 11:53 PM
Lapis

valsbutterflies,

Your "Destiny" number is adding our birth date together including the 19 in 1974. It'd look like this for 2/24/74 :

1+9+7+4+2+4+2 = 29

2+9 = 11

So your "Destiny" (birth date) number is the Master number 11. I don't remember if it was Destiny numbers that everyone was talking about here or different ones
Old 17-03-2007, 03:28 PM
Pinkvelvet

I'm a master number 33 life force and a 7 day force.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:01 AM
Jacqueline Andrews

Seven here...the number of the apprentice.

Wow, check out the darkside of seven's:

Quote:
In the most negative use of the 7 energies, you can become very pessimistic, lackadaisical, quarrelsome, and secretive. A Life Path 7 individual who is not living life fully and gaining through experiences, is a hard person to live with because of a serious lack of consideration for others. There is such a negative attitude. Indeed, operating on the negative side of the 7 can produce a very selfish and spoiled individual and living with one can be a challenge. This may be why some 7s actually prefer living alone. If you have any of the negative traits they are very difficult to get rid of because you tend to feel that the world really does owe you a living or that in some way you are not being fairly treated.

http://ww.astrology-numerology.com/num-lifepath.html

It's all over. I don't care. You said WHAT to me? I'm doing something and you don't need to know what!

I attract alot of 3's and 9's, once in awhile a 11. I have known few 22's, they seem okay, 33's are just "wow".
Closed Thread