Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-06-2014, 03:31 PM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

It's hard to tell if you are addressing this post to someone in particular or not. Shall I answer you or is someone else already doing so?

Please do reply with your thoughts.
Old 23-06-2014, 08:03 PM
santacruz18

You need to be vetting all energies first before trusting them. Ask if they are "of the light?" If they don't answer "yes" pretty quickly you must send them away. You also should be protecting yourself spiritually before doing any spirit work.

Guides are Not here to do the work for you, but "guide" you. They love you very much. They don't get mad at you, but they can be frustrated. Everything is for your best and highest good. You have life lessons to learn. They aren't here to fix our problems, but guide us. You always have free will to listen or not.

You do have Joy guides who can be pranksters, but they are upbeat, old soles.
Old 23-06-2014, 10:04 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight
Please do reply with your thoughts.

they claim to be that. One is pressumably for love and the other for work. Thing is , they are foul-mouthed, and keep talking **** and make me feel really uncomfortable.

These two are not guides. Avoid them. You only have one true guide who is not currently in contact. The rest of what I might say is potentially very personal, not for others to read. If you have not found satisfactory resolution you may pm me and we can continue. Perhaps I can be helpful... perhaps not.
Old 23-06-2014, 11:47 PM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
You need to be vetting all energies first before trusting them. Ask if they are "of the light?" If they don't answer "yes" pretty quickly you must send them away. You also should be protecting yourself spiritually before doing any spirit work.

Guides are Not here to do the work for you, but "guide" you. They love you very much. They don't get mad at you, but they can be frustrated. Everything is for your best and highest good. You have life lessons to learn. They aren't here to fix our problems, but guide us. You always have free will to listen or not.

You do have Joy guides who can be pranksters, but they are upbeat, old soles.
So how do I get rid of them? How do you know these are joy guides? They are meddling in daily things.

Thing is, I got my brain hijacked last year. I have never done any spiritual in AP or anything like that. And the hijacker presented himself again but to help me at work.

I never asked for their help. I am sure good guides collaborate instead of playing mind games.
Old 24-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Krystalle

Those are not guides they don't do stuff like that because they learn with you and you have your own lessons...they won't just get you in trouble or cause you distress

I advise you to stay grounded with mindfulness or other grounding techniques because that may help you be in the ''now''' until you figure this stuff out
Old 24-06-2014, 02:40 AM
Tysi11

Hello Rag Doll...
I think what may be happening is your attracting this negative energy to you. I recommend going on you-tube and and do a guided meditation on chakra clearing. Actually I would to this several times and even do a "spirit guide meditation." There are many good ones on-line (use head phones). I am sending you white healing light and I ask that other members do the same. The spirit attached to you is not your guide;command it to leave your aura. Then ask for highly evolved guides to come in and protect you. Imagine a white light around you as was suggested above. Your going to want to become aware of the negative energy around you..negative people, TV, attitude, etc. This is blocking you from meeting your true guide. Love and light to you.