Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 22-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Makoorakoo

Are humans angels in physical form?

hiya all,
As the title asks are humans angels in physical form. Well technically they are from my view. As "god" created angels and also created man did he not also give personality traits as free will to both angels and humans. At times you may encounted a bad situation where a human hand suddenly comes to help. Now in my opinion anyone that helps others can be considered an angel. Some may think that if some people who are kind are angels then wouldnt that mean that some people are demons.

Personally I believe we are unified as what we are wether we like it or not. At one moment we could be an angel at another a demon or perhaps just a plain human. In my opinion as our will changes so do our spirit compositions as to our changes. So ask yourself are you an angel? If so then are you truely doing as an angel "should" do or are you more human in that frame.

Some silly person (claims to be an angel) said this to me, "You are banished from ever talking to angels and are not permitted in heaven." There are a few points that can be corrected in this statement, for one "god" makes the rules not angels. Another point is you cannot stop the ability for any living person to communicate with angels. And if humans are angels then his banishment is surely proven wrong.

Thanks for reading and I would be glad to hear your views.

Love and blessings to all

P.S.If anyone associated with the angel im talking about (they know who I mean) I ask that you do not place judgement on this as I already know how you would think of this post. This thread is for discussion as are all threads on this forum.
Old 22-02-2007, 07:54 PM
OceanWaves19161

Lol!. Dear me, since when did angels become so unfriendly!. The ones I know are helpful not ego based and last time I checked if you want to go to heaven your allowed to. I believe that the higher our vibrations are the more angel like we are which explains why it is easy to talk to angels when we are at peace and happy. The lower our vibrations the more earth plane like we are.

Alana:)
Old 22-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWaves19161
Lol!. Dear me, since when did angels become so unfriendly!. The ones I know are helpful not ego based and last time I checked if you want to go to heaven your allowed to. I believe that the higher our vibrations are the more angel like we are which explains why it is easy to talk to angels when we are at peace and happy. The lower our vibrations the more earth plane like we are.

Alana:)

Completely agree Alana...

I'd call an angel anyone who acts in very high spirits.
While I'd only label something demonic if it acts in very low spirits.

The differences are enormous, so I don't think somebody could be both?

IMO, there could be an angel who makes mistakes (bearing in mind we all do that!), but I think once an angel has started to act 'evily' then they have fallen from a love state into a more demonic realm of creation. Hence, they have taken a different path.

Hmmmm....?

Love and light,

AM
Old 23-02-2007, 07:32 AM
angelicious

I think there are Earth (bound) Angels. I've encounted a few in my time. Come to think of it, the Earth ones have been there when I've been in dangerous situations only. Real spinny stuff how they show up out of the blue, they come to you at the right time, in the right place and are in the form of the right person. The angels I've met aren't negative, they seem to know me better than I know myself so they know how to relate to me (as they do everybody & everything) without being misunderstood.

Last edited by angelicious : 23-02-2007 at 07:38 AM.
Old 23-02-2007, 07:50 PM
OceanWaves19161

My cousin who is I'd say highly evolved spiritually see's these angels in earth form occasionally but I think they are sent down when we are in dangerous situations to prevent us from comming to any harm. I remember when I was younger I was being followed by a paedophile but didn't realise it till I was at a friends house...I went for a walk and along the way I came across 3 people who stopped to talk to me and then I went past my friends house and luckily she was out on her driveway. This guy then stood across the other side of the road pacing backward and forwards looking at me with this insane smile. I could feel that someone was around me keeping me safe and I'm sure the angels arranged those people to stop and talk to me so the guy couldn't grab me.
Old 24-02-2007, 02:02 AM
janspirit

Wink I believe in Angels..

Hi

I do believe in angels .. and they do turn up at unusual times especially when u need help... I think angels are on a different evolutionary path to us humans though .. White Eagle explains this in his book Spiritual Unfoldment Part 2...

love and light

jan
Old 24-02-2007, 03:22 AM
tiltjlp

Good topic and question, and my answer would have to be, sometimes I wonder. For twenty years or so I worked as a 3rd shift taxi cab dispatcher for several companies in Cincinnati Ohio. Once the bars closed, there would be a loll in business for a few hours until morning. Our dispatching office, which had always been isolated on the 2nd floor, was moved to the 1st floor in the late 70s. For the next five or six years, drivers would stop by the office on breaks, or just to hang out and talk.

But every so often drivers would drop by to talk to me about problems of all sorts, some fairly serious. Most of the time I'd simply listen, and try to show both support and compassion, and just talking about their troubles seemed to help. On rare occasions, I would offer advice, but not just something off the top of my head. While it was my voice, it wasn't my knowledge providing the advice.

Every time this happened, which might have been a few dozen times over five or six years, the advice helped solve the drivers problems. All the problems were either resolved or greatly improved because of the advice I received and gave to those drivers. I have no idea the source of my advice, except it wasn't me. Maybe I was given temporary wisdom to help others, maybe an angel worked through me, I have never figured it out.

Since then, I have had a few other situations when I have been able to know what to say to friends, but that isn't the same. I think when you're close to a situation, somehow you know what to say. With the taxi cab drivers, they were at best very casual co-workers. So I don't know if I was used by angels or became an angel to deliver messages. Why it happened always seemed less important than the results.

John
Old 24-02-2007, 05:52 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltjlp
....While it was my voice, it wasn't my knowledge providing the advice.

John

Oh, I know what you mean John, those 'unseen influences' that compel you to say or do things you wouldn't normally do on your own, like a whisper in the ear from someone who's not physically there. I find that happens more often (in my life that is,) than when they take a physical form.

I've noticed that I get assistance by an Angel (or Guide) who takes on a human form when, in hindsight, I was in a deadly situation. I get an Angel (or Guide) working through me when they see someone around me in need of assistance. And, I also sense them with me giving me advise eg. when I'm driving I've got a bad habit of checking my makeup in the rareview mirror (naughty I know, grins), but then I get this sudden feeling to pay attention as if someone just yelled in my ear...LOOK OUT!!!
Only to approach a kid, moments later, on a bike out of control on the road.

My concentrations sweet now, so I don't get the 'unseen' jolts from the Angels anymore.
Old 24-02-2007, 06:00 AM
angelicious

Oh, I felt I best address the question of this thread as my replies are pretty long-winded.

I like to think that their are humans that do angelic things and/or who are influenced my Angels. I also think that Real Angels are among us humans, appearing when we haven't got a human or the appropriate help close by to assist us when in dire need.
Closed Thread