Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 29-04-2015, 05:06 AM
Experiencer
Moon Goddess question

I feel a power from moon and a connection and dont understand why, i search the net and read some articles on MoonGoddess, it seems some spells must be done in full moon, If there is Moon Goddess, if there also a Moon God?

There r different Goddess in wicca, and Goddess is important in wicca,
I m wondering if the Goddess in wicca means the yin? or more than the simple meaning of yin?

Thanks for the help.
Old 30-04-2015, 12:08 AM
Experiencer
From what I understand, and please do not quote me on this, the moon is the realm of the female aspect of humanity and spirituality. In short, no I do not believe there is a moon god, unless you happen to find one in a different mythology. The realm of the god is usually the Sun, the male aspect of spirituality, and humanity.

And yes the Goddess is very important, and there are many different goddesses that you can choose from, if you do not feel a draw to what is traditionally thought of as the mother goddess, whose symbol is usually one or three moons, but ultimately, it is up to you what you choose, and who you worship. You do seem to be drawn to the moon, so I would start with the moon goddess, the Mother. She seems like she could be a good fit for you, but remember, there are other moon goddess entities out there, that you may feel a bigger draw to and maybe more in tune with your own personal beliefs, so don't forget to check them out as well.
Old 30-04-2015, 03:32 AM
Master

Yes, most traditions consider the moon as being feminine, although there are a few where the moon is considered male.

And yes, the Goddess is the yin aspect but there are much deeper layers of her. She can be a nurturer, a warrior, a lover and a devourer when in her crone aspect.

Again, yes, some spells are best done at the full moon but the other phases of the moon are important too. For example, if you working to bring something to you then you'd work on the waxing moon; if you wished to banish something then you'd work on the waning moon.
Old 30-04-2015, 07:11 AM
Experiencer
An energy healing teacher told me to draw the light from sun and pour on my each chakra during meditation, but it is weird that i dont feel it a good feeling to be with the sun, so i started to draw the light from moon.
Unexpectedly i was visited by entities from another planet and the aura around them were the moon light.
But i still dont understand why it is this way.....
I find some spells online but i still hesitate to use them, wicca is very new to me, my parents r christians and i was told to not worship other gods nor do spells, but i feel prayer is similar to spell ? if a christian can pray, why can't make spells?
Old 01-05-2015, 03:08 AM
Master

Starnight, before you start doing spells, do some studying and research so you can learn and understand what Wicca is all about; it is not just about doing spells.

Prayer is similar to working a spell but not the same. When you're working a spell you use your will and visualization skills (among other things). There's nothing wrong with doing spells and magic, that's just what you've been taught as a Christian.

I love sitting under the moon and drawing her light into me. It's very peaceful but invigorating and powerful at the same time (for me, anyway).
Old 01-05-2015, 08:10 AM
Experiencer
Jenny Crow, thank u for the help here and the answer to my career predication in divination forum:)
When i was led to wicca, i feel it is such a beautiful spirituality, i hope i can sit down and read those books--Wiccan warrior and witchcraft bible, etc. But same time there is a weird thing inside me made me unready to understand the deep wicca, i dont know what that is, but part of it is my christian background i guess, although i dont read bible anymore and dont go to church, but i was programed in v small age, maybe it is a fear inside me or even more which makes me hard to open to the new knowledge yet...

but my life is pushing me.
The doctor told me to use positive affirmations daily and i tried and tried but never works, what really slowly makes me positive again is the astral travel happens in dreams and also daily times sometimes, then those entities which visited me in waking time, such as a thing(fish)from water, and a leopard...but they just look like a fish or leopard, they r not the real size or shape as on this earth. They give me a warm and love and makes me feel so beautiful to be with them even just very short time.
so i find some articles and books to understand but still dont know why,there is an easy book by Carlos Canstaneda opens my eyes to the sorcerer's world, and then i find the wicca.
then i m starting to try the simple spells for healing the aura. I just light a candle bought in grocery store, and use a little ritual for my aura, because my energy is in need of healing and balance . I feel it is so different from the affirmations given by my doctor, they r all the similar words , but with the ritual and the candle, it makes a big difference, although i dont understand why .....
I won't do spells to any other people for now.
I m worrying and caring for my friends but i m careful i dont send any love spells to them yet.
How do u think?
Old 01-05-2015, 08:16 AM
Experiencer
As for career prediction, it's maybe also an energy unbalance, i lose interest in almost every career i can think of.....i also dont know what makes me happy except with the entities from out space. but they r not here on earth and they dont come to me by summon, they come by whatever time they like, not by me....
so maybe my subconsciously actually trying to find why i m still on earth....
Old 02-05-2015, 04:28 AM
Master

I'm not sure what to think at the moment as I don't really know your circumstances. If you're seeing the doctor for something I wouldn't want to interfere in your healing.

Apparently, you saw a fish and a leopard but i"m not sure if that has a bearing on what's going on because, as I said, I don't really know what's going on with you. However, if you find it soothing and healing to work with the candle to heal your aura then that is good

I do think, though, that before you start sending spells to your friends you need to heal yourself first.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:12 AM
Experiencer
No , i dont see a doctor for now, i dont have a regular time to go there ,but i m still in healing , take medicines from time to time, and do self therapy.
I will be very careful to practise the spells , and I will go to read and study more on wicca.
I m a curious soul and take action fast, i will be careful in future and will study more on wicca .
I won't do to my friends, I do feel my own energy will mix with universal energy if i send it out.
Thank u for telling me this :)