Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-07-2014, 09:06 AM
nordern

hearing TV-like waves

Hello,
This is very hard to explain, I couldn't find anything on google due to my lack of exprimation.

Did anyone ever feel a particular sound when they open the tv? Especially the old TV-s we had in the 90s, right before the images turn on there is a sort of low, microvawe-like sound I don't know how to explain it but if you noticed it, you know what I'm talking about. When you get really close to that kind of TV when it's on, you feel it too.

Well I've been feeling that in random moments, especially at night, it's like someone is turning the TV on but that electric wave thing is constant and it makes me really anxious and frustrated. I tried unplugging everything but it's still there and it feels like some kind of pressure. I don't have any health problems such as blood pressure etc and I don't know what this is, does anyone feel this too? What is it? I'm so scared it's like spirits are floating around me and I don't want to think of ghosts, I'll never be able to sleep again if it's some spiritual entity that hangs out in my room!

Old 15-07-2014, 06:42 PM

Sounds like you have Tinnitus
Old 15-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Master
Hello I've heard that noise too, I believe that someone is thinking about me when I hear that.

First you should go to the doctor and check your pressure, just to discard any health issue.

Before going to sleep try to paint with your hand a circle made of light all around your bedroom, 3 times. This is a very effective way to protect yourself from any spiritual entity.

Have you ever heard voices or something else? Do you often guess people's thoughts?
Old 18-07-2014, 08:16 PM
diorthotis

Yes, I can hear the high pitched whine of an old cathode ray tube television from outside of a house that has one on. It is normal, and indicates that you are increasing your sensitivity to certain radiations, due probably to meditation and other things. This is normal, and is caused by the fact that these old televisions emit large quantities of X-rays.
Old 25-07-2014, 10:49 PM
Knower

When the CRT tv based ruled the the days, usually heard the flyback transformer whining at 15.7KHz range. I used to repair those back then, loved the trade. :)

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 26-07-2014, 12:27 AM
Master

I personally dont this is caused by some spirit hanging around you, sounds like you are just becoming sensitive to energy.

An friend I used to have, I used to experience energy waves going throu my head at times when I was in a certain area of her house. Experienced it very strongly too. It was quite unsettling.

The other day when I was on the mobile for quite a while, I ended up feeling the radiation of it esp the side the phone was, that made my head quite uncomfortable.
Old 27-07-2014, 02:42 AM
Pathfinder
You might be experiencing The Hum. It's a pretty common phenominon .
Old 27-07-2014, 04:08 AM
Master

Yes, I have heard this.
Old 27-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I personally dont this is caused by some spirit hanging around you, sounds like you are just becoming sensitive to energy.

sorry error in my above post. It was supposed to say "I personally dont think this is caused by a spirit hanging around you

(it wont now allow me to edit my post).