Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-08-2016, 10:34 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
But I'm not indecisive about what needs doing Ahiyah and I didnt choose death. Death comes to us all. God was the one that brought death into the equation. He chose it for me. He simply left the choice up to me as to whether to do His will or not, but if your not doing Gods will whose will are you doing? Death for me means life for everyone else. I wouldnt call that lacking in spiritual growth, its simply the conclusion of my journey in this life. There is a continuity beyond this persona that is Jim and it is just a persona. Just because I chose to do Gods will that doesnt mean that I cant chose life in the meantime. I'm still learning and the lessons God has laid out for my soul makes logical sense given all my past lives. They are lessons I need to learn if I'm to evolve as a spirit. Every souls journey is different and the lessons we learn are tailored to suit each individual. Mine can be no more or less a spiritual journey than anyone elses.
I didnt read much into this post I caught the beginning "indecisive" and then further on you talk about choices, hmm this is why I leave the burden of others to their own self. No use being a part of another's indecisiveness. Since not all cards are on the table it's hardly worth putting in the effort for those that have already made up their minds to be stuck between two decisions. I'm sure you know the answer. Here's me signing off from this thread.
I believe it was Henry Ford that said "If you think you can or if you think you can't.... You're probably right". How inconsiderate of me to add "and if you're stuck between the two you're probably going to battle it out with yourself which there can only be one winner and one loser" I'm sure the struggle within yourself will produce a winner and a loser.
Maybe a song from Herbs might be of help, dragons and demons.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:45 AM
Master

Quote:
I do need to be in spiritual allignment I agree but I do have tasks I have to complete in this life Melahin.

Ones life mission and being in spiritual alignment goes hand in hand, its never about choosing one of these over the other. The more spiritually aligned one is, generally the better a person is going to be completing their life mission.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Thats cool.

There may be only one world but then why do we transition to the next world if theres only one world. Saying we can manifest things in our lives is all good and well but by your thinking a murder victim manifests being murdered or a child manifests being abused. There are some things in this world that are out of our control...thats just the way this world is. Theres good and bad in it.

I know your comment was to another but I would like to comment on it.

good and bad is a perception. Just maybe a murder victim did choose that end for themselves for some reason or another. Im of the view we can often choose when and the way we will die before we even incarnate here.

Just maybe many of the jews who got killed by Hilter choose to die like that to try to teach this world to value life more and see people as equal and to take a stance if one sees unfairness.

(I've got no idea if that was the case or not but Im open to this idea as I do know that we do often get things wrong as humans as we can hold some very closed minded views on things).

One thing I are sure on is that we are all quite powerful beings "born in GODS image" as the christians would say. We have the divine flowing through us all even the worst of us.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Knower

Thanks Ahiyah. I'm at war with myself because I was given insights into my own soul. Its not the result of indecisiveness. I do feel unworthy of the challenge but thats just a feeling.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:18 AM
Knower

Ones lifes mission is there whether one is in spiritual allignment or not sea dove. It is what it is.

It is strange to think that I probably agreed to the challenges lifes thrown at me. I guess being at peace with oneself there is no fear etc so its easy for souls to make those kinds of choices.

Are you aware of your past lives?
Old 14-08-2016, 05:06 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Thanks Ahiyah. I'm at war with myself because I was given insights into my own soul. Its not the result of indecisiveness. I do feel unworthy of the challenge but thats just a feeling.

Ok I put out there as in this thread what I thought this might be about and those possibilities has led to another possibility and you must know there are other possibilities also. Since I'm having to fish for info it can sometimes makes me hoha a word that kinda means 'couldn't be bothered' but in my fishing and like all successful fishermen and fisher women patience is key.
Now that indecisiveness is out of the equation I will relate an experience of my own that I had a very hard time getting through in one piece, make note of "one piece" because it is related to this experience.
I could also say that I was given insights into myself, not only that but things all around me. This also had an influence of the people around me. It got that way I was walking around blind people that were blinded by that influence. The more times I had these experiences I could see things very clear. As I was coming out of these experiences I could see the darkness of the influence in these other people around me. This made me angry, angry because the people were being duped and they allowed it. At first when I started speaking to them to wake them they seemed as though they were speaking for the enemy that had them duped. My anger grew even more. Almost at the point of acting violently with them.
A little story needs to be inserted. In days of old I came from a people that had these concepts in them to live. When growing up in the Marae situation as a young boy(although there are females that fit this purpose also) you grew with the honour of the People and you would happily give your life for the Marae. Yes they had other things to help them hold onto that spiritual concept. One is a baptism to determine whether one is to be a warrior or a conservationist, but the first kinda baptism and depending on the Tohunga happens not long after birth, years later the same Tohunga or a replacement one of the same people, because the first one might've died. Kinda around the age of the child about 12. At this time a Karakia/Prayer is said by the Tohunga to put the child in a intense natural state so the child will naturally step from the water with the foot he is accustomed to. Whew. Another way to hold onto the Mana of the Marae was poetry and this is where the Ururoa comes in, just briefly.
Ururoa
Kore au te mate Wheke, koiana au te mate Ururoa.
I will not die like the octopus(as in have you seen how kinda useless an octopus is when pulled out of the water?)
Instead I will fight to the end like the Hammerhead shark, (as in have you seen how fierce a hammerhead shark is when it's taken out of the water?)
In this day and age both of these people have been mingled together and now this concept has arisen.
I have buried my physical weapons but have kept the spirituality of them including their use. I have buried them so as to wait for the spiritual weapons to spring from the Earth. So if any shall be an enemy to the Earth I am able to use these weapons against them.
So back to your predicament. What ever your desire to do is it cannot physically harm another human being. Non violence is the way. And if you're having problems with the people around you, you have other unexplored ways to influence the desired outcome, and yes this takes almost all of your patience my Brother/Sister. I'd say a song called "hold on a change is coming" by The Sounds of Blackness, although the change has already happened for some.
Now that's if this relates to you or not. No need to admit it publicly if it is. If not you may have to keep searching. Ohana Cuz.
Old 15-08-2016, 04:00 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
anditmakesmewonder I did it all because I thought it was the right thing to do at the time. I wasnt selfish but I was misguided.
The thing is when right starts to seem to be wrong to our eyes? When we start to consider others' points of view. So in a way, it is indeed selfishness that leads to us to be misguided, because we don't care to verify why that thing is truly right or not.
Old 15-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Knower

People around me are being duped into believing that reincarnation isnt a reality Ahiyah....but I have to keep reminding myself that perhaps they arent ready for the truth. It is frustrating and I do get angry. I have to come to a place of acceptance around what I know versus what others know. Its all about perspective I guess.

In other lives I've died like the hammerhead shark but in this life God wants me to die like the octopus. He wants me to take a nonviolent approach to life and unfortunately that will be to my detriment in this life ( but its all for a greater good ).

What other unexplored ways do I have to influence the outcome? I'm trying to do Gods will, I dont want to foul that up.
Old 15-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Knower

It wasnt selfishness that led to me being misguided anditmakesmewonder. If anything it was magnanimity. I believed that I was doing good. Since as long as man has told stories he has spoken of good combating evil, of heroes and villians. How could I possibly have known that thats the wrong way of going about it, nobody knew really. Jesus knew, Gandhi knew to some extent and various others, but most people dont know that and I was one of them. Great men dont fight wars, great men are men of peace. Killing is never heroic for any reason.

As a soul who has been viewed as being 'great' men time and again I say this...I can only dream of touching the greatness of the Gandhis' of this world. I want to change but I've been this way for millenia, change is hard. I just hope I'm up to the challenge. If I am able to change THAT would be a truely heroic feat.
Old 16-08-2016, 02:43 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
People around me are being duped into believing that reincarnation isnt a reality Ahiyah....but I have to keep reminding myself that perhaps they arent ready for the truth. It is frustrating and I do get angry. I have to come to a place of acceptance around what I know versus what others know. Its all about perspective I guess.
There's many ways to be duped, speaking of which. The concept of reality and all its many paths, what makes you think they aren't on the path of reality? I'm unsure why one would force reincarnation on another if it is their choice not to believe it. Nothing is won by force. I've already questioned your interpretation of reincarnation and it doesn't quite gel with Our concept of Tohunga and Taonga. Lets be clear there's your perception of reality likened to a painter standing on one side of a mountain and asked to paint it, then there's another perception of reality which is likened to a painter standing on the other side of the mountain and asked to paint it. Now it happens that billions of people/perceptions/painters are asked to stand around the mountain to paint it. So when all the paintings were gathered up all of the pictures were different. Same Mountain which represents reality. Your perception is only one of multitudes.

In other lives I've died like the hammerhead shark but in this life God wants me to die like the octopus. He wants me to take a nonviolent approach to life and unfortunately that will be to my detriment in this life ( but its all for a greater good ).
Do you think you are misunderstanding the intent of the message of that story? Are you able to explain this God entity you keep using and explaining how it communicates with you? Is your life always surrounded by the doom and gloom of negativity? After a while and sometimes after a few fun and games with them I pull out two fairly new Maori words. Whakatiwhainau and Whakatiwhaikea,
The first has a meaning of politely saying I don't have much knowledge on this and I am not bothered to look it up, the latter is more to do with having other more important things to do, just politely.lol

What other unexplored ways do I have to influence the outcome? I'm trying to do Gods will, I dont want to foul that up.
Ever heard of the eternal Happy that is in everyone? Ever thought of instead of trying to change people lets just work with the Natural talents/spiritual gifts they already possess? Here's a concept to ponder, when a teacher is called to teach the wise teachers are capable of becoming the student at the same time the student becomes the teacher. Wise teachers will be able to water whats already inside a person so when it starts growing on its own thats when the true potential of the person is already realised by both teacher and student, which ever way you're looking at it.
There's a technique used by some people, if you take a tally of the negative things one speaks or thinks during a one day period how much of your day would be considered negative?