Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Guide
"Evil prevails when good men & women do nothing."
Old 29-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The world is cold, is dark and is scary. So *WHY* is it so hostile? In what context does it exist?

There doesnt have to be a reason, it just is. There is always chaos and stability in an ebb and flow sort of way. IT isnt ALL cold dark and scary though.

Quote:
If it is only in my mind, then equally the same question is valid. Why is my mind so hostile?

Well, Some people liek storms, some people dont. It depends on what you choose to see. Then again, a massive volcanic eruption, wont be taken as something desierable to humanity:P

Quote:
If it is God's creation, then why is God's creation so hostile?

That would depend on your definition of god. IF your thinking christian/monotheistic, then its a massive contradiction, which IMO is evidence of that gods non existance.

Quote:
The world seems like a freak accident at times, more than a deliberate choice.

That is because all evidence is point towards that. The universe was random, so was the creation of ammino acids and combininations into cellular structure and life, and the random events that brought about us. IMO the truth/reality if it is more enlightening then most religious views.

Quote:
I often feel that the world represents the death of God. Perhaps God grew old and died and became physical?

The worship of gods or god has been varied and changed over and over again. It is nothing new. But that doesnt mean its easy to change your whole paradigm.

Quote:
There is something definitely not right about the world. Children are murdered. And so on - all the crimes and victims of humanity indicate something is WRONG!

I cant think in terms of right and wrong in most ways. Baby animals are slaughtered by prey and humans all the time, and we dont see that as murder. Of course, it is 100% undesierable for our kids to be killed, and most animals will protect their kids with their lives. I would never condone those actions, but I personally cannot say "wrong" per sey, because it happens in nature all the time, and we are nothing but animals with a choice.

Crimes are just a product of the society in which they are commited. Not all communities/countries are violent. Amish and the like have not recorded a murder by another ever. IF the world is wrong with the world today, its because we choose to do it.

Quote:
Hence such stories as our "fall from grace" make so much sense to me.

The "fall from grace" is our seperation from nature, hence "exile from the GARDEN of eden", the place of all plants, greenery, plentiful food and water (which we need to destroy to live like we do today, in these exact means), which we have up for knowledge (technology to do things for us).