Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Deactivated Account

I wonder if the kind of love you are on about is on another level of perception to us entirely.

All we can grab is the wispy outer edges - that we know to be love here. The real, full experience is uncomprehensable to these physical bodies, they are unable to allow us to feel it.
Old 27-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I wonder If that conscious spiritual being has a true perception of love .

I wonder If the same conscious being that gave the above answer to what or who percieves love has a true perception .

Are these same conscious spiritual beings having the same perceptions .

Nice to hear from you sound by the way ..

x dazzle x

Hi again daz :) it is nice to bump into you too, among the throng lol

I feel that truth will always be perceived, however sometimes it seems to get lost, or watered down in the translation lol until we have one of those aha moments ... I also feel that we share the same essence of truth and love ... that doesn't answer your questions but its all i have lol ...
Old 27-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
'Who or what' Is percieving love .

x daz x

That doesn't matter really... it's just that there is love and there is fear and hatred too, and each has the light side and the darkside to human nature, and as such love can not be revered in particular, and it just brings a shadow of itself, because love can be the thing a person more than any other thing.

I know spiritualists like to take love as the big grand poo bah... turn it into God, or pretend the universe is made of it, and other such romanticizm, but it is only about what rules the heart... and in the words of the words of Lenny Kravitz:

Love is gentle as a rose
And love can conquer any war
It's time to take a stand
Brothers and sisters join hands

We got to let love rule
Let love rule

We got to let love rule
Let love rule

Love transcends all space and time
And love can make a little child smile
Can't you see this won't go wrong
But we got to be strong
We can't do it alone

We got to let love rule
Let love rule

Sing It!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9PT1jnqt5E&feature=related
Old 27-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Hi again daz :) it is nice to bump into you too, among the throng lol

I feel that truth will always be perceived, however sometimes it seems to get lost, or watered down in the translation lol until we have one of those aha moments ... I also feel that we share the same essence of truth and love ... that doesn't answer your questions but its all i have lol ...

Lol . Sound whatever comes to mind Is cool .

In reference to truth and love . Many see truth and love as one and the same .

When you are In an expression of love you are also In expression of truth .

It's very difficult to separate one thing from another when all there Is - Is love .

x dazzle x
Old 27-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
That doesn't matter really... it's just that there is love and there is fear and hatred too, and each has the light side and the darkside to human nature, and as such love can not be revered in particular, and it just brings a shadow of itself, because love can be the thing a person more than any other thing.

I know spiritualists like to take love as the big grand poo bah... turn it into God, or pretend the universe is made of it, and other such romanticizm, but it is only about what rules the heart... and in the words of the words of Lenny Kravitz:

Love is gentle as a rose
And love can conquer any war
It's time to take a stand
Brothers and sisters join hands

We got to let love rule
Let love rule

We got to let love rule
Let love rule

And love can make a little child smile
Can't you see this won't go wrong
But we got to be strong
We can't do it alone

We got to let love rule
Let love rule

Sing It!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9PT1jnqt5E&feature=related

Hi Gem .

I am open to an understanding that nothing matters - or perhaps everything matters .

I suppose It's down to who or what anything will matter too .

cool words In the song by the way . .. .

x dazzle x
Old 27-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Master
There's been some difficulty about the word 'perceive' in this thread. Perhaps a better phrasing would be "how to know love".

I like the song, Gem.

We got to let love rule
Let love rule

How do we know love that transcends all space and time?
Rather than waiting for 'someone to love' we may discover it's built-in.
We find it within ourselves.

Xan

Old 27-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Free4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ete233
Originally Posted by meddlehaze
I don't think you understand the totality of love.

Please define the way you perceive it

Like a feeling I get in my body and mind. Its sometimes hard to remember but when it 'clicks' it feels so good. even if just for a minute or a few seconds, because it doesn't seem to stick with me for very long. The reaction in my body seems like some kind of tingling, even shaking sometimes, like im cold.

I cant say I really strive for it. But its something that I like to feel, something I want everybody to feel. When it 'clicks' I don't know if I feel it in my body or my mind first but it seems to like catch up and I feel it both ways, which is great.

I cant say it feels perfect, but its like overwhelming, sometimes I can feel it like in my chest, my heart you could say. The feeling in my 'heart', it seems to last longer, like earlier about 5 minutes, which I think is pretty good. I know this feeling in my chest is a feeling of love. I even think sometimes I am going to like have a heart attack or something and I have to like rub that area. lol, feel that chest feeling right now(mildly i guess), love it, but it kind of hurts!

I like to copypaste from athiest, weed, and spiritual forums.. dont bother with religion.. once tried to post something on islam site, 1 post, instant banned. Then the dude who bans me, he pms me and says something like this lol....

If I ever see you in real life, ill total you.

Total meaning, mess me up, beat me up, you know... muslims talk, fly a plane to a building

---------------------------------------
I talk stink, but I dont ever hate, this guy was a hater
Just incase it's not a heart problem, I'd see a doctor. If everythings a ok, then it's your heart chakra. But I do say, when you feel it, it shouldn't hurt. It feels like the butterflys in your heart. Kind of tingly right?
Old 27-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Master
meddlehaze: I cant say I really strive for it. But its something that I like to feel, something I want everybody to feel. When it 'clicks' I don't know if I feel it in my body or my mind first but it seems to like catch up and I feel it both ways, which is great.

I cant say it feels perfect, but its like overwhelming, sometimes I can feel it like in my chest, my heart you could say. The feeling in my 'heart', it seems to last longer, like earlier about 5 minutes, which I think is pretty good. I know this feeling in my chest is a feeling of love. I even think sometimes I am going to like have a heart attack or something and I have to like rub that area. lol, feel that chest feeling right now(mildly i guess), love it, but it kind of hurts!

meddlehaze... The tingling and hurting come from your heart beginning to open against some unconscious resistance... memories of heart wounding from the past most likely.

I suggest two things:

* Forgiving whoever you loved who hurt you, beginning with your parents... and forgiving yourself for how you hurt others.

Here's how:
The Power of Forgiving - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3683

* Breathing gently and continuously into your heart center and let the breath be part of your forgiving, letting go, healing and then going deeper.

I call it Heart Breathing.

Xan

Old 27-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Guide

the way I was taught to feel love was as simple as touching the middle of my chest w/ a finger or two for focus and as I remembered a joyful moment, follow that feeling of joy in my heart and smile sweetly and gently (no forcing). then i kept practicing. the more work i did to feel that joyful feeling of love in my heart, such as trying, observing my body, thinking of it, etc., the less love i felt. the less i tried to do anything at all and asked for help to stop trying, doing, etc., the more love in my heart i felt. sweet, simple and very easy, but it takes practice. sometimes there's pressure or pain and i'd have to just smile to the feeling. sometimes i shed tears or let out anger, but the immense joy after the release was spectacular. it seems difficult, but it shouldn't be. it's all very easy. an important thing to do is that we have to take the time for ourselves, about 5-10 mins. a few times a day, just to remind ourselves how to feel that love and joy within our hearts. it's easy to be negative and full of anger, jealousy, greed, arrogance, hurt, etc. because we're so used to it. but once we keep feeling more and more love and joy, we become addicted to wanting to feel good all the time. after all, most people don't really want to be unhappy and most people are tired of the drama that surrounds us. the more we use our hearts properly, the easier life becomes. i also find that if i 'hoard' this love it's very uncomfortable, so i ask to share the love and it comes out the entire body, so it radiates from all over. feels much better sharing the love than hoarding it. this has been my experience over and over again after learning to tap into true unconditional love.

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 27-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Master
Beautifully said, tainamom...

Xan