Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-12-2011, 04:40 AM
Master
My fave Elementals..

This is a pic that I took a few Christmases ago, near the start of my journey..

I prayed that the Elementals would allow me to take their pic... Of a set of pics that I have, this there was only one in which the pictured appeared as it is.... All the others were completely ordinary.

Even more interesting was that I saw a mist just after I took the picture and thought it was my eyes. I didn't realize I was seeing spiritual activity until I realized I in fact captured them on film.

My hubby and others seem to find it hard to see what I'm seeing, but thought I'd share & see what you think...

They appear to be all differnent kinds of energies. And, I immediately felt such joy & happiness upon seeing them, even now I have emotional reaction when I look at the photo.

Just sharing!

Last edited by Ravens_Light : 24-03-2012 at 05:10 AM.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:51 AM
duckstar

Thank you for sharing im very new to this and am seeing them all the time, my partner and teens dont see them because they dont believe but once you see them it makes you feel so special because you know they want to be seen by you. I look foward to seeing more pics
Old 03-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckstar
Thank you for sharing im very new to this and am seeing them all the time, my partner and teens dont see them because they dont believe but once you see them it makes you feel so special because you know they want to be seen by you. I look foward to seeing more pics

Thanks for posting, duckstar..

Yes, I have found that not everyone 'sees' these- not even on spritual-type forums. It is a very special experience to make that connection & that the ability is there if it is desired... Like I mentioned I still feel very emotional when I look at their faces... My very fave is the top right that I call my 'masked cherub'...

Interesting to note that one of the readers on the forum a couple years ago said that the guides she saw of mine were like 'cupies'/cupids/cherubs... So perhaps I have a picture of some of my guides!

Here's another one of my fave pics.. It is SOOO clear to me... It was my son's birthday and yes, there was a 'glowy' basketball in front of the computer screen - the kind that you hold up to the light and it absorbs it and glows for a while.

Well, if you look carefully, there is what appears to be a young boy-looking face, with a bald head, a clear shot of an ear, a nose & his eyes seem to be both looking to the left. Can you see him? He seems to be 'within' this orb of light on the computer screen...

Not sure how clear or big these will pull up on SF but hope you can see what I'm talking about!

EDITED to add that this was on my son's birthday .. You can see him in his highchair, his left shoulder & hair... And I wanted to say that I find I get the most 'activity' if you will in terms of pics & sensory experiences on holidays or special days!

Last edited by Ravens_Light : 24-03-2012 at 05:10 AM.