Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 07-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Thats great that you have experienced so much. I have also awaken to see a bright red ball at the end of my bed and on another occasion thousands of small shimmering silver balls above me in bed. My children point out balls of light in there rooms on many many occasions,(The Angels love the children they know the world waits to corrupt them so they always try to be near them) especially when my mother passed away.(My condolences)

I also had a dream that a representation of Arch angel Gabriel was making love with me in a dream and told me that i would soon bear a son and he would be golden.Yes, that sounds like a dream for different reasons As you may know i am not one to jump to conclusions though it is nice to think that spirit is within us and around us.

Yes everything Spirit does is amazing and the more we believe the more God can reveal to us.

I know we dont agree when it comes to God but, I think we can and for the most part are respectful to one another.. I dont mind talking to others that dont share my views because I know that God has given them a piece.. has revealed something to them and with discernment I find it..lol..

Thanks for your time.

No, thank you for your time.. maybe on one good day we will see eye to eye and you will Love God as I do..(with a big smile) and we can talk about his goodness together but, until then I accept how you are.. and respect your views.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Syrbal

No Earth Angels are incarnated on Earth as a mission to help people. I have 2 Butterfly wings on both of my palms and have been told by several people I am an Elemental Earth Angel.
Old 13-06-2012, 08:08 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrbal
No Earth Angels are incarnated on Earth as a mission to help people. I have 2 Butterfly wings on both of my palms and have been told by several people I am an Elemental Earth Angel.

Hi Syrbal, May i ask what an elemental earth angel is and how i would indentify one of them? Id also be interested to see the wings on your palms if you would care to share a pic.

Thanks
Old 13-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Syrbal

Hi Res,

I basically put two and two together. I was told by a Psychic called Dave and my mother who is a medium and an Earth Angel herself.

Dave had extensive knowledge of the many types of Earth Angels such as Elementals, Incarnated etc.
The main way I found out was via the Doreen Virtue book on Earth Angels. That is an excellent book on all aspects of Earth Angels. I recommend you buy yourself a copy.

Unfortunately it wont let me post an attachment I have the photo for you though.

Thanks
Old 14-06-2012, 01:11 AM
res

Maybe you are restricted by the minimum post rule before you can post it and i look forward to seeing it.

Thanks for the suggestion of the book but to be honest i try not to put too much stock in to theories that others have observed and prefer to follow those that i observe myself. Sounds like interesting reading though.
Old 14-06-2012, 08:41 AM
Syrbal

That's understandable res but its always good to read someone else's theories and then deduce your own opinions.

I think your right. I will get It posted asap :)
Old 14-06-2012, 09:46 AM
res

True Syrbal i can repsect that, i forget how i became so impartial to the truth
Old 15-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Master

There are lightworkers, there are darkworkers, there are earth angels, and there are many more. The difference is who sent them here, why they are here, and what they actually do here. Lightworkers and darkworkers are those invited here by earth to bring out certain things. Earth angels are sent here from angel realms to bring out different things. Everyone comes here, sent by their higher selves in agreement with someone else, be it other humans, a realm in entirity, another group of creatures, etc. There are plenty of reason we could be here. I am a dragon, yet also a light worker, I came into this body from another and we share the same spirit,when I had stopped by due to an invite to be a lightworker. This body was young and abandoned so I got it with permission from its previous owner. I'm sure there are plenty out there in my shoes, maybe some from an angel realm (there are many different kinds of angels, just as there are many different kinds of dragons and other creatures, many different homes, many different leaders, many different realms.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 16-06-2012, 12:13 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
I am a dragon, yet also a light worker, I came into this body from another and we share the same spirit,when I had stopped by due to an invite to be a lightworker. This body was young and abandoned so I got it with permission from its previous owner.

This is very interesting. What type of dragon are you, kimodo, bearded or one of those type out of harry potter? Just playing but i am interested in what being a dragon is to you. I have beliefs that are of pagan origin (re: st george slaying the dragon) so i find it interesting.

May i ask you more about your occupying this persons body so i can understand it more? Was it living when you received the invite to join in its consciousness. Are there any other personalities/seperate consciousness within the same body now or is it only you driving the body?
Old 16-06-2012, 11:22 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
This is very interesting. What type of dragon are you, kimodo, bearded or one of those type out of harry potter? Just playing but i am interested in what being a dragon is to you. I have beliefs that are of pagan origin (re: st george slaying the dragon) so i find it interesting.

May i ask you more about your occupying this persons body so i can understand it more? Was it living when you received the invite to join in its consciousness. Are there any other personalities/seperate consciousness within the same body now or is it only you driving the body?

This is powerful..LOL.. I am wanting to know too.. I would be interested in hearing more from shadedragon.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!