Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-04-2011, 04:09 PM
lennonsdoll

another weird similarity: we have the same names as my grandparents.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:19 PM
Knower

Hi everyone!
I’m new here. English is not my mother tongue but I hope you can understand everything.

When i was a little girl, about 3-4 years old a certain miniseries was shown on tv and my Mother liked to watch it.
One of the lead characters was played by an actor who’s Surname would later be very important to me.
The first time i “heard” of that Surname was as i saw it in the credits of this miniseries.
Certainly, i couldn't read when i was 4 but i could SEE the name.
The moment I saw it i experienced these strange feelings of familiarity and love that is so very difficult to describe to someone else, those feelings were so very strong.
I always thought in the past that maybe it had something to do with the actor but it isn't and was never the actor I was interested in.
These feelings resurfaced every time i heard or read TF Surname which was rarely over the years, this Surname practically doesn’t exist in the Country I live in.
Over the time I’ve forgotten this whole thing and these feelings i had.

When I met TF 18 years after i first heard his Surname I felt something that I never imagined someone could feel.
This deep longing and love, some kind of recognition but I did not know what it was.
When he told me his Surname I remembered that I always had some feelings when hearing it and found this very strange but I didn't make the connection.
I didn't realize the meaning to this until a few months ago.

Maybe if i had told TF he would have understood why i felt and feel so drawn to him and that i can't forget him.
Perhaps he had laughed, but for me it's very important.
Old 13-07-2011, 02:34 AM
Autums_Moon

I just recently joined this forum after looking up some information on soul mates and the signs leading up to them. After reading all the post I feel less crazy and alone about everything. I'm still lost and confused about it all. Like, why now? is one out of many questions. When I think back though..there have always been signs, even faint ones when I was little. Now they're stronger then ever before. I'm having a hard time accepting them and its so frustrating because I've always wanted to find that person, him...always him. There are times I feel like I can really feel him, lock onto his energy. I want to play on it, but I just try to push it out of my mind more and more lately. There are so many others, like the vivid dreams...but those have completely stopped and I don't know why. Then I was getting waking signs. Random images would pop into my head and things began to connect. Things I have strong connections to but never really thought why or the root cause of it. I want to say sometimes I can see him and maybe he can feel me too...but its rubbish and I know it, just can't seem to put it from my mind and I feel like I'm going crazy! loosing my marbles. My friend, he keeps telling me to stop waiting around for mr right. I don't know...I'm torn. Faith..has always been hard to grasp for me. My sister has seen this mystery guy and a reader saw similar things too. I just need guidance...though the universe is constantly sending me signs, I just can't grasp it. SO much I just want to say and scream out because its all so frustrating...
Old 17-07-2011, 06:04 AM
Ascender

Wink

I actually couldn't think of any off the top of my head at first but now reading through some of the responses, some occurred to me. They are rather personal in nature but I guess its just personal insecurities so i'll share. Like one of them is I have hyperhydrosis, which causes me to have really sweaty hands, which of course I'm insecure about. I warned my soul mate about it beforehand and I felt relieved that he didn't freak out and was accepting. Then it turned out that after holding his hand, he has sweaty hands too. He actually said to me that he likes how my hands sweat because his does too and he said we are made for each other. That was during one of the first few days we were physically together in this lifetime, which was August 2010, so its been almost a year now. We met first online through Xbox Live, the game Halo 2 in 2005, while we were both with someone else at the time. I only remember talking to him once in 2005. Our encounter was very brief back then. We didn't speak for 5 years until last summer when he randomly thought of me and started talking to me through Xbox Live again. Which reminds me of how I met him on the game Halo 2 and from the beginning of that game which I started playing in late 2004 until Halo 3 came out in late 2007 I always had strong feelings that this game is the perfect place to meet someone....even though I was married to someone else at the time. As the time came closer to Halo 3 being released, I remember feeling deep sadness that it was ending and I didn't meet someone, like I lost my oppurtunity. Now I realize that I did technically meet him through that game. We also have a health condition, the both of us that ive pretty much resolved on my own and its left me with insecurities and it turns out he has it to, but just affected him in a different way as me, but I still need to help him resolve his condition. Also, looks have never mattered to me, but I noticed that all my life I was most attracted to brown hair and blue eyes, someone younger looking than me and someone thin. That could explain my early obsession with the actor Elijah Wood in 1993 when I was 12 years old. Anyway, it turns out my soul mate has all of these physical features and is 3 years younger than me and people say he looks 16...I'm 29 and he's 26 in reality. We are both Virgos, born in September. I know we had at least one past life together, which explains why things are very intense between us, but that past life story is another topic for another thread when I get to it :)
Old 01-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Looking back...........I actually had signs almost my whole life but didn't realize it until after meeting him.

lol yeah same, its only now i see them, and there were signs but not ones i ever would have gotten, a really funny one in particular i cant really share cause its too obvious!
although i did always feel i was waiting for someone like a few of you said
i had no idea it was anything this powerful but i always knew something, i had started to loose hope of finding it a bit just before it happened mind! i was constantly thinking ppl didnt compare to the image in my head and having daydreams but i didnt see the person who is my tf no visions etc.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Autums_Moon

Miss Believed,

I think the same thing a lot. I tell my friends, its not like I don't look at guys its just somehow I know deep down neither of them are him. I use to think I was just picky, now I've come to understand its just I know what want. I've been trying to put the idea of finding this guy out of my head, or trying to find the guy who fits the description from the images I've seen. It can be frustrating. Is the man you are with now, does he look like image from your mind?
Old 03-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autums_Moon
Miss Believed,

I think the same thing a lot. I tell my friends, its not like I don't look at guys its just somehow I know deep down neither of them are him. I use to think I was just picky, now I've come to understand its just I know what want. I've been trying to put the idea of finding this guy out of my head, or trying to find the guy who fits the description from the images I've seen. It can be frustrating. Is the man you are with now, does he look like image from your mind?

oh yes this is so true! ive been on dates some amazingly good looking sweet men with great careers i respect yet im just not interested, theres a pull to the soul to this one he could take me back to a shoebox and cook me up spaghetti on toast and id still be besotted ;)
Old 03-08-2011, 04:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autums_Moon
Miss Believed,

just read the last bit, yeah friends thought i was so weird passing some of these men off and my family think im insane but i just know what i wanted too and no hes not what i had the idea of in my head at all,
its strange cause he's not the type of guy id at all have put up a poster of or anything yet he is very good looking,
i can remember when he first went awol i was actually wishing he was a bit less traditionally good looking so i felt id have more chance! lol ive always thought id go for a more arty looking guy who was a bit different.
he approached me in a club and i never talk back to guys im just not interested and i have no idea why i spoke to him cause he wouldnt be the type id go for at all just something made me.

he does have the sense of humour that totally matches mine though, like the type i was always looking for thats definitely true, we can message for hours about stupid things our sense of humour is whacky and we totally get each other can flit between rediculous to intelligent and meaningful conversatin in a second, he is really like my double in that sense.

and when i look in his eyes there is a definite recognition.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:52 PM
sesheta

I hadn't really thought about this much until I read this thread! There haven't really been any strong signs, etc. but now that I look back and think, there are a couple of things that seem to "click" now:
My TF's name is Tim...several other guys with this name have appeared in my life, and they have all been wonderful people that I felt connected to...maybe that was a recurring sign from the universe that I never realized!
Also, like other replies to this thread have mentioned, I always felt like I was "waiting for someone". Every time I tried to have a relationship before, or every time I had a chance to make a change in my life, something would always hold me back and say "wait." I never understood why, but now I know it's because I had to wait for my TF to come into my life...and now my life is changing in so many ways! So - nothing big and obvious, but I do believe that I was gently nudged along the way :)
Old 07-08-2011, 02:17 AM
undertowedheart

The weirdest sign would have to be something I wrote 15 years ago. I had a diary which I kept until this day. I wrote down my dream of this person and little details I noticed in the dream like the presence of white, mask, and how the person keeps grabbing my arm.

When I met my twin, I dreamt of the same dream but this time the faceless person now has a face. Plus, there is this white shirt he wears that I really like. Every time there is a significant event between us, he is usually wearing that shirt. For the mask, he actually wears glasses. And for the arm-grabbing, I realize that he is the only person I allow to grab my hand (without asking for permission). I hate being touched and I am not really a touchy type of person but for some reason, I let him do that. ^_^