Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-06-2014, 05:07 AM
Ascender
Oh yeh this my tie together when i got home from night shift i was resting in bed and all of a sudden i started speaking vietnemese ive never learnt that language.

Then i sensed a vietnemese woman she was talking her language my spirit protecter rushed to her then she started speaking to him.
I heard my spirit protecter say about me to her he is resting.
Havent heard from that lady again yet.

Any thoughts on this kind folk ?.
Old 15-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Master

I do not see why your claim should be wrong; if you died during the Vietnam war then being reborn in 1978 is entirely plausible. On the other hand you would not be the first person to first get very interested in an era, then subconsciously place yourself there and making memories out of things you already know. There is however a way to find out, for yourself at least. Write down every memory you get, in as much detail as possible. Like hearing vietnamese words; if you can write them down when you hear them you can research their meaning later. What better proof could anyone ask for? Or you can try to remember information from the flight manual of that plane, then get hold of one and compare - I realize this is pointless if you already own it. It sounds to me like you are doing well though. Good luck.
Old 17-06-2014, 06:06 AM
Ascender
Thanks for your response.
I vagely remember now of this past life that a missile hit the right wing of the plane and some of the debry from the external fuel tank hit the right rear engine i dont remember bailing out.

The vietnemese lady spirit seem eager to talk to me but i cant speak her language when i do it comes out from no where.
My spirit protecters are keeping an eye on her as i sense her still about.

What should i do about this vientemese lady spirit. ?
I had the protecters on high alert as i got word of a shape shifter about .

Can shape shifters be trusted ?.
As my last experience with one wasnt to pleasent.