Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Ascender
memories

Hi all.
I believe in my previous life i served in the navy on a aircraft
carrier.
I get memories it seems like it anyway of fighter jets taking off.
Im particualy drawn to the f4 phantom jet fighter whether i was a pilot
of one or deck crew personell im not sure.

I guess what im asking can past lifes seem like memories
in this life now ? .
Like to hear your thoughts kind folk thanks.
Old 17-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Creative

It's very possible.
Old 17-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Master
I do think it's possible. I have had 2 different dreams that I know were memories. they were not from the same time frame either. it was really cool. :)
Old 17-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Master

Not every one experences past life lives in quite the same way ( D.Sutphen ) .The F4 was in service in the 60s . I will assume you were born after that time .
There is a very interesting story of a young boy that has past life memories of having died from being shot down in WW2 .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-4_Phantom_II
Old 17-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Knower
Not that it is necessarily true, but it has been put forth in advanced schools of mysticism that reincarnation occurs in 144 year cycles. For example, I was born in 1986, so it could be assumed, according to these cosmic cycles, that my previous incarnation started on or around 1842 (1986 - 144 = 1842). These cycles have been long established by advanced mystics based on centuries of metaphysical observation. It is assumed that when a person dies that they spend a certain amount of time in the cosmic realms -- not only to deprogram themselves -- but also to prepare themselves for their next incarnation. To immediately jump from one lifetime to another would be very haphazard for the soul and defies observable cosmic laws.
Old 17-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Ascender
I was born in 1978 but i day dream bout memories in the late 1960's maybe i was shot
down round about then i also love the sound of the uh 1 heuy helicopter wether these to aircraft are connected to my past life i might never know ? .
Old 13-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Ascender
Hi all
the other weekend i was doing the ouija board and one of my past life spirits came through.
It only happened to be my co pilot of this thread.
He said he was from the kentucky state he showed me a memory of the cockpit canopys being closed near enough before take off as the heat from vietnam was relentlous.
He always wore strong aftershave and his name pretty sure was terrence or maybe his call sign like goose .
Something points me to the mi kong delta in nam and cambodia .

Can anyone enlighten me on these areas as im pretty sure we did bomb runs there in that life. ?

Many thanks
Old 13-06-2014, 02:59 PM
Experiencer

youngers, from the memories you recount, I think you were a pilot in the Viet Nam era. There is a theory that the souls of many people who died in World War II reincarnated quickly during the post war Baby Boom period. Many weren't willing to die in combat again during Viet Nam, and the Anti-War movement resulted. It seems logical to me that the souls of those who died in Viet Nam might have chosen to come in again very quickly. Welcome back!
Old 13-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Master

Every time I remember a past life, whether it is through a regression or just a random snippet, it feels like memories I have now. You might want to find a licensed therapist to have a regression with if it bothers you or if you are curious to see more.
Old 15-06-2014, 04:53 AM
Ascender
Thanks all i find it fascinating finding out about ones past life today my past life told me to lighten up lol.
I keep getting napolm from him i think that was used a lot during the nam war.
There still something about those external fuel tanks i cant get my head around.

I know the missile threat light comes up a few times as the enemy mig planes were a handful at times.
Im pretty sure we said another walk in the park when it was our next bomb run.
Its not fair i really enjoyed flying the f4 i often took it to its limits to see what had in that life.
Its just something about that plane that got to me in a good way.

Is it possible to have several past lives quite close together as before vietnam i was a knight from the middle ages ?.