Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Karawest

The Old West--my experiences

Hello all,

My name is Kara, and I am new to the group. I'm 25 years old, and for as long as I can remember I have had a strong connection to the old west period. This is kind of bizarre for me--I didn't have a background that exposed me to this period, but since I was a little girl I sought out anything related to gunslingers, pioneer life, old west ghost towns, anything and everything.

I live a perfectly normal life by all outward appearances--I have a good job, strong relationships with friends, family, and co-workers, I am educated and healthy. But these thoughts kind of consume me. I feel like I belong there and not here. I plan my vacations around visiting old west towns such as Tombstone and Deadwood. I dream about the old west constantly.

I don't have specific memories or anything like that. I was just wondering if anyone else feels that pull, that tug that you are from another time and place? Does anyone else out there have a strong connection to the old west?

Also, I would love to do a past-life regression. I live in the Boston area, and I didn't know if anyone out there might be able to suggest someone in the area who is skilled in this kind of hypnosis?

I guess I'm just looking for like-minded people who have the same experiences as me. The thoughts of dusty western streets and smoke-filled saloons tend to take over my life at times. I'm trying to find ways to embrace it, learn from it, and integrate it into my current life.

Any feedback, chat, kindred spirits, all are welcome to talk to me.

Thanks a bunch!

~Kara