Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 15-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Knower

orbs

i dont know if this is the right place to post this but its the best section i can think of.

the other night i was lying in bed and noticed two tiny bright white orbs floating on my wall and one looked like it had little wings and within seconds they were gone, then last night same thing happened but the orb was a bright deep blue colour and no wings.

does anyone know what these mean? they didnt liger long but were pretty to see even if was only for a few seconds.

S&C xx
Old 15-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Quagmire

If you are capable then try to ask them? It could just be fairies curious about you (or some other being), but to be honest it could mean anything. There are much lore on the subject that tells different stories. Here is something on Will-o'-the-Wisp. Next time when they are present search your heart and see if you get any information.
Old 19-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Etran

I have the same question... I have seen them while lying in bed.
Old 19-10-2012, 09:49 AM
amy green

These orbs have been seen hovering over a field shortly before a crop circle has suddenly appeared.

http://youtu.be/_L6xGfe_a1s (can be seen after about 55 seconds in of this short clip)

Old 19-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Administrator
Orbs are recognised as the first manifestation of spirit,they can be seen anywhere and they are not all in a small circle either they come in various shapes but the pass quickly,

Namaste
Old 19-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Henri77

Some psychics have said angels, fairies or "ghosts".
There seems no agreements on this but many experience angels this way,
or as as flashes of light, and some have seen glowing orbs as you did.

Apparently human souls occasionally manifest as orbs but i don't know how common this is.

Amazing video in Egyptian temple with lots of orbs (after 15 seconds) Best video I've come across.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvPDmpDpF00

Old 19-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
These orbs have been seen hovering over a field shortly before a crop circle has suddenly appeared.

http://youtu.be/_L6xGfe_a1s (can be seen after about 55 seconds in of this short clip)

I believe it was Bashar who suggested some are are also interdimensional probes for information gathering.

Old 22-11-2012, 02:34 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallandcute
i dont know if this is the right place to post this but its the best section i can think of.

the other night i was lying in bed and noticed two tiny bright white orbs floating on my wall and one looked like it had little wings and within seconds they were gone, then last night same thing happened but the orb was a bright deep blue colour and no wings.

does anyone know what these mean? they didnt liger long but were pretty to see even if was only for a few seconds.

S&C xx

I saw one once... about the size of a grapefruit. It was irridescent and floated across my porch. It wasn't super speedy, but it didn't linger long either. It was fantastic and I was sure it was a fairy. :o)
Edited to say: It was broad daylight too!
Old 22-11-2012, 04:45 AM
Henri77

There's a video documentary available.
http://www.amazon.com/Heinemann-Mice.../dp/B000XOFXAU

but I haven't yet found anyplace to rent or stream it yet.

more than one person felt fairies were involved, as well as other lifeforms,
like that video in Egypt I linked earlier in the thread

Can't say I've seen one myself.
Old 23-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Niebla0007

Orbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallandcute

S&C xx

Hi! Yes, I think the best course of action is to simply ask them,too
that is if you get enough time to do so. The last orb I have seen was clear & looked & felt like a revolving orb the size of a big orange at the field and wasn't moving far at all,
while the first one I have seen was blue passing through over the trees of a backyard. I remember being told it is called a "Santelmo", a soul of a departed.