Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 11-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
If we're talking about an unknown insect species we could be going somewhere.. there are no doubt undiscovered species in remote jungles. But an unknown hairy, large ape-like creature in the backyard of American citizens is certainly not possible. It also needs a stable population hence we should have immense evidence. The evidence should be overwhelming if these creatures existed.

Then perhaps they have supernatural powers

Old 13-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
You're right, but I think truth should prevail desire.

If we're talking about an unknown insect species we could be going somewhere.. there are no doubt undiscovered species in remote jungles. But an unknown hairy, large ape-like creature in the backyard of American citizens is certainly not possible. It also needs a stable population hence we should have immense evidence

Well a new species was just found in the Congo. Although primate, smaller than a Bigfoot, but more numerous and much bigger than insects. Of course native people of the region have long known of this species of monkey.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/12/world/...key/index.html

The dark handsome chap with white nose and brow on the left is the male. The comely creature on the right is the female of this new simian species.

I suspect the human like Bigfoot is more intelligent than these monkeys.
Old 14-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Master
It's not a whole new species. Who knows we'll find another crocodile species next year.

It doesn't make a case for bigfoot, because the context is quite different.
Old 14-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
It's not a whole new species. Who knows we'll find another crocodile species next year.

It doesn't make a case for bigfoot, because the context is quite different.

My case is that native people usually know what lives in their homelands, even if outsiders do not and that these monkeys are bigger than insects.

I say yea as you must say nay, but these Bigfoot, natives have known about for thousands of years.
Old 14-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
My case is that native people usually know what lives in their homelands, even if outsiders do not and that these monkeys are bigger than insects.

I say yea as you must say nay, but these Bigfoot, natives have known about for thousands of years.
It's not possible to trace back how long oral stories have been around.
Old 15-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
It's not possible to trace back how long oral stories have been around.

Why not, Chrysaetos ?

Old 04-01-2013, 04:10 PM
nitrosfamiliar

This is my opinion, Why is NOT possible that Bigfoot exists? there are millions of achers out there that are still in touched by man , and its very ,very possible ,that these creatures ,have made a living at camouflage , they could nest up in the upper branches of redwoods , or other trees , that would easily hide them from the eye, being high would also mask there scent with the wind.Our Galaxy has 9 other planets ,yet for some its better to believe were alone , but WHY ? Why should we be the only planet with life? were a speck of dust in a universe so huge we cant even imagine how big it is , so WHY couldn't there be other beings that we have not yet seen, just because we cant see them does not mean they are not there. Most of us live our lives believing in God , or Buddha or a higher power, yet we can not see them , but our hearts tell us they are there . so I feel it must be the same for Big Foot ,or Aliens, or Fairies or What ever . I believe they are out there, along with other supernatural beings , the legends are to old for me not to think something was seen to form the stories.This is my Opinion not fact :)
Old 04-01-2013, 10:44 PM
pgrundy

I think it's totally possible Bigfoot is a real animal. Look at all that virgin forest up in Canada. Anything could be up there.

The thing is, you can't prove a negative. You can say, well, I don't believe it, but that's about it. Personally I do believe it. Do grasshoppers know we are here? Probably they don't. Doesn't mean we don't exist.