Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 04-09-2012, 06:17 PM
russforever

Angel1 Druids

Not sure if this is the right section, but do Druids exist in any part of our existence/concousness? And was they part of guarding stone henges?
Old 04-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Animus27

Druids were people who served as judges, priests, doctors and historians for the Gauls, Britons and Irish before the christianization...
Old 04-09-2012, 07:09 PM
russforever

Ok thank you :)
Old 04-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Administrator
Druids were also the story tellers of the Celtic Nation who are the welsh irish and scotts,

Namaste
Old 05-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Dancing_Butterflies

I find Druidism fascinating.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Sungirl

I my ex was (probably still is) a Druid, I meet up with a druid at least once a month and I know of many more. The Druid faith is going strong with many followers :)
Old 05-09-2012, 04:13 PM
russforever

Ok :) may have to do some reading about them, get some knowledge
Old 05-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Dancing_Butterflies

Yeah I know what you mean, I want to get more in depth with it. It's definately a very interesting religion if it's considered one.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Sungirl

Check out Emma Restall Orr, Phillip Car Gomm and The Druid Network

Please bear in mind, there are a number of different styles of druidry, some are very ritualistic and others are very down to earth. Emma Restall Orr taught my ex a "mud, blood and chocolate" style of druidry.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Druids were also the story tellers of the Celtic Nation who are the welsh irish and scotts,

Namaste

The largest Celtic nation was in fact, Northern England. A confederation of the Brigantes [ Northern England and Southern Ireland ] with the Parisii in East Yorkshire, and the Carvetii in what is now Cumbria.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient.../iron_01.shtml