Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-12-2012, 10:41 PM
tara99

iv seen something strange and got a bad feeling from it

Please excuse my spelling and grammer im dyslesic

Out walking one day,in woodland i saw like a small child with a large head, i know it wasnt a child, i felt it was following me, iv never felt so uneasy as if id see something i wasnt meant to and i needed to get out of there asap??
Old 08-12-2012, 11:56 PM
MistyW

So you felt bad, like a negative feeling, that correlated with this small "child"? Don't be afraid to face your fear, call out to it and ask what is its purpose, and express your desire to make peace with it. If this is not possible, like perhaps a demon or negative spirit, then unless you have experience in repelling these force then stay away from any supposed curse areas in the woodland.