Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 28-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Guide

Question Spirit people and rain

Does rain bother spirit people or only certain kinds? I meditated once and met someone but he said we would talk later after the thunder passes, and I think it happened again today... Just currious as to why rain or perhaps even thunder would bother a spirit.

Sorry this thread was a double post
Old 28-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Nebulous

For some of them it can disrupt their energy - like conflicting radio signals. For others it's the stuff of life. Depends on the spirit and their own frequency.
Old 28-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Guide

Oh ok, that makes sense :) was wondering why rain/thunder/lightning bothered this person so much... :) Thank you! Although I don't fully understand the second statement about life... Is it like that saying where umm witches or vampires or something cannot cross a river or something?
Old 28-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Nebulous

Well like for example, like you've seen, some spirits might say things like "Yeahhh it's raining, talk to me when the clouds pass" right? But in some cases you can be out on a country road during a stormy/rainy day/night and spot spirits practically frolicking in the stuff and thriving very well. I like to draw energy from storms and rain too, I find it very refreshing and the clouds offer quite a lot of energy (which is why for those spirits that don't do so well with it, it's a real nuisance lol). I think it just depends on the spirit. There are lots of frequencies and types of energy, every life form has sort of a resonant frequency/type or range they thrive best at, and sometimes they clash. :)
Old 28-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Guide

Lol nice... Well I now have a weather man then :) so when he isn't around I'll know it's gonna rain soon! Hmmm.... Well I guess since it doesn't rain here very often (but lots of clouds) is why he likes it here. Thank you for clearing it up for me!

Always wondered why :) but now I know.
Old 21-11-2012, 02:51 AM
Gaia

I think it's different for every spirit
Old 21-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Alwyna

I find I am often given messages with double even multi layered meanings and am wondering here... yes the real weather was like that but.... what was your own inner weather like at the time. Just a thought.... sometimes things coincide.