Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 25-11-2012, 05:08 AM
MistyW

Wow. I know that everything has some kind of living energy in it, but never heard of someone who can really communicate with it.
Old 26-11-2012, 09:28 AM
Alwyna

Quote:
it wouldn't be unusual to come across a grumpy one, or one who had issues with certain things

That's true, Westleigh, LOL! For people who can pick up on things like that though, it is sometimes possible to find out what is at the root of the issues or annoyance and SOMETIMES it is possible to put things right. It helps, for instance to explain when it comes to activities like pruning. Of course some things happened a very long time ago and are hard to put right. Trees witness a lot and have long memories. They also know what is happening elsewhere through their root communication networks and often it is pretty terrible what is done to nature. Human love is a powerful gift though, and can do more than we even begin to imagine!
Old 30-11-2012, 04:10 AM
Etran

trees can be grumps!
Old 30-11-2012, 04:30 AM
Glen

I have spent time in some old growth forests. One on Vancouver Island called Cathedral Grove has trees 800 yrs old and one near my house near Vancouver with trees 500 years old. I have heard the trees speak before as well. (in my inner hearing) But mostly they are awesome source of earth energy.

love and light

Glen
Old 01-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
On the other hand, my friend who is a deep meditator walked by a heavily laden orange tree and said with genuine love, "Oh sweet sister. What beautiful fruit you have given birth to." Right away 20 ripe oranges fell at his feet, which he took home and enjoyed.

Xan

beautiful story Xan
Old 01-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyW
Wow. I know that everything has some kind of living energy in it, but never heard of someone who can really communicate with it.

it's another you in another form....you can communicate with yourself too
Old 10-12-2012, 01:50 AM
Cparrish

Wow... things like this is so hard for me to believe... a talking tree?
Old 13-12-2012, 05:42 AM
Veggiegrl20

Neat! lol. i hope youre ok though!
A tree sung to me once :) it was a huge tree. i went walking because i was worrued about my friend (during hurricane sandy) i couldnt sleep. i was drawn to her and as i got to be about 3/4 feet away there was humming loud, calming vibrating in my right ear...
another time a branch of kutzu played with me :) i made obstacles with my fingers for it to go through, over and under! Lol. It was a great connection.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:05 AM
Etran

Wow that's amazing, you should read "Star Seeker" the boy in it has a tree that he can hear sing p.s by-Tim Bowler.