Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-04-2016, 08:21 PM
Experiencer

How to start working as a lightworker?

I went through a major spiritual awakening about 2 years ago and completely changed my life: got divorced, moved to a new home on my own, and started my own business in social media marketing, after many years working on the sector.

The thing is, I'm a lightworker and I feel inspired and moved to help other people on their spiritual awakening and finding their own truth. I would like to follow a career path doing this.

My business is giving me a lot of frustration, I feel like I am always pusing hard for things to happen and it shouldn't be like that.

But I don't know how to start doing something related to helping people, should I start a website, a page on Facebook?

Old 03-04-2016, 09:59 PM

I hold no answers for you, but I wish you the best of luck!
Old 04-04-2016, 03:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
I went through a major spiritual awakening about 2 years ago and completely changed my life: got divorced, moved to a new home on my own, and started my own business in social media marketing, after many years working on the sector.

The thing is, I'm a lightworker and I feel inspired and moved to help other people on their spiritual awakening and finding their own truth. I would like to follow a career path doing this.

My business is giving me a lot of frustration, I feel like I am always pusing hard for things to happen and it shouldn't be like that.

But I don't know how to start doing something related to helping people, should I start a website, a page on Facebook?

Do it here? Plenty of people who ask lots of questions? Need support from others who might have some helpful replies?

Or do you want a career helping people incorporating this and get paid for it?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 04-04-2016, 05:04 AM
Suspended

Hey olhosdeamendoa...

I agree with naturesflow in you could start right here on the SF forums, or any other similar spiritually focused forums/groups...Find out what unique gifts/insights/etc. you have to offer/share with others and go from there?

This is where I am finding myself at the moment ever since I experienced an accelerated spiritual awakening...feeling driven to share with others and help in any way I feel called to do by offering my personal advice/perspective/experiences/etc. here on SF...

Outside the internet, I'm finding myself interacting with people in a new perspective...I've always been friendly/nice/courteous/etc. to others, but now I sense a higher purpose in interacting with others in this way...having patience and showing compassion, looking people in the eyes to let them know I am interested in what they have to say, little things like that can make a very big and positive impact on another...So perhaps when you feel this love, peace, and joy, share that with people you meet during your day...Perhaps you might try volunteer work in your local community with helping others?

If you want to start a website/blog/Facebook think about what interests and/or calls to you...what are things you enjoy which may bring light and joy to others?
Old 04-04-2016, 08:04 AM
Master
I agree, this forum is a good place to start. But if you really want to challenge yourself later, then try helping people in forums that have nothing to do with spirituality. That will give you a bit more experience in dealing with a wider diversity of people. Throw yourself to the wolves and see how well you handle yourself. Not every forum is as nice and cozy as this.
Old 04-04-2016, 08:16 AM
Experiencer

Thank you for the responses.

What really calls me is helping women who have been feeling oppressed, giving away their power to others, depressed, etc, but that are now starting their awakening journey.

I feel moved to inspire them to find their own truth whitin themselves, and live a joyful life from the heart.

Yes I can help people in here answering questions, I'm already doing it.

But yes I would like to do it as a career and get paid for it.

My current job doesn't really fullfil me and it always feels like a struggle. I want to do something more aligned with myself too. I feel I deserve to do something that moves me and helps others and something that just flows easily in my life.
Old 04-04-2016, 08:25 AM
Suspended

Maybe you could research around your area to see if you can get a job working at a women's shelter? I did a quick Google search for "working at a women's shelter" and there are quite a few paid jobs listed here:

http://www.indeed.com/q-Domestic-Vio...lter-jobs.html

This is only a suggestion for consideration, :)
Old 04-04-2016, 08:56 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
Hey olhosdeamendoa...

I agree with naturesflow in you could start right here on the SF forums, or any other similar spiritually focused forums/groups...Find out what unique gifts/insights/etc. you have to offer/share with others and go from there?
Outside the internet, I'm finding myself interacting with people in a new perspective...I've always been friendly/nice/courteous/etc. to others, but now I sense a higher purpose in interacting with others in this way...having patience and showing compassion, looking people in the eyes to let them know I am interested in what they have to say, little things like that can make a very big and positive impact on another...So perhaps when you feel this love, peace, and joy, share that with people you meet during your day...Perhaps you might try volunteer work in your local community with helping others?

So important, this. A few of us friends somehow gravitated toward each other mainly through the activities we join, acknowledging our spiritual aspirations but rarely talking about them in "technical terms"; ready to help others. The issue hasn't been to preach, just listen, discuss and if possible, guide - give pointers. I think some of us (outside this site) have been surprised at how we've attracted people just by being us. Some kind of radiance?

Old 04-04-2016, 11:18 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I think some of us (outside this site) have been surprised at how we've attracted people just by being us. Some kind of radiance?

This is what I am inclined to believe...

:)
Old 04-04-2016, 08:01 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I agree, this forum is a good place to start. But if you really want to challenge yourself later, then try helping people in forums that have nothing to do with spirituality. That will give you a bit more experience in dealing with a wider diversity of people. Throw yourself to the wolves and see how well you handle yourself. Not every forum is as nice and cozy as this.
Good point ..it's cool to see how you connect with various people. I did that for a while ... Interesting experience for sure :)