Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Experiencer
A most unusual OOBE

I recall being drafted into a war between the USA and China. I was a student and like others we were all being drafted and not voluntarily I might add. This was just a dream at this stage but I was lucid nevertheless thinking and acting like I wasn't supposed to be here that I wasn't really a student at all. But it morphed into an OBE when & where I saw the USA loosing the war (USA had to go to China and since the students weren't trained as miliary combatants the USA lost against the experienced Chinese). Now the unusual part about this is that I became one of the Chinese militants and I had three friends who spoke Chinese (of course) but not me as I was an English speaking American yet they understood me anyway! We left the war area and went to a car (fairly modern car for the times). I think it was supposed to be my girlfriends car or someone who knew me well anways, and then we took off and went to her dwelling (I wouldn't call it a house or apartment though). The others in our little group joined us there and we all talked about how this war was worse than the earlier one (which earlier one??). All along, I was aware that I was really an American in a Chinese body and aware that I was dreaming and I really really felt uncomfortable (imagine that?.

How unusual was that? I got up immediately and tried to get my bearings which this world seemed like the dream so I went back to bed and picked up where I left off! I wasn't happy that I was a Chinese man again right from the get go but I took advantage of this experience and just let it flow. And all along knowing that I was Me and an American and was thinking how the hell this could have happened! Its been quite some time since I traded bodies in an OBE lucid dream state of mind too. I usually do this during the daytime in real-time but this one was very different. It really caught my attention. Just thought I would share this unusual experience with my fellow Astral Projectionists! It is so amazing the things one can experience in the astral worlds we project in!