Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-04-2011, 04:42 AM
Hoobs

Do you have any information on this place?

Hello, i guess ill start by stating that i used to frequently lucidly dream. But just recently i heard about astral projection and the astral plane. And it brings some clarity to one of my dreams. I have never purposely astral projected if you will, but in this dream i knew that where i was was a real place and the people were real. That is saying i know without a doubt that these experiences i had while asleep in my physical body were not a production for a dream i wanted to have. I was actually there!

So here is what the place was like. I cant say it was a different realm really or a place on earth, but it was just a room. The room was turqoise and had no definable dimensions but it was just a room but no room in any structre can compare to this one with its wavy turqoise color. It seemed to be alive like maybe it was some sort of sancturary i think. Also this room had no windows or anything but people would seem to rapidily pass through it because it was filled with the feeling of love and power and every person had the biggest smile on there face and me too because the place was so beautiful. The way they entered though was not through a normal door it was a bright whit light that would appear and then the person would pass through it and then suddenly dissapear. Also i could feel each persons presence and one middle aged normal looking lady(except for the exceptional smile on her face) stood out to me and embraced me full on for what seemed just a split second, but the feeling was so lovely that she gave me(it's not sexual butit felt like we made love in that second in a litteral kind of way, if you know what i mean). Then i awoke and i kept quite because my friends assumed that the dream was just a dream.

I just also wanted to state that i belive i visted this place to learn of love or something deeper that can't be explained with just words.(I suppose i could get the point across of this deeper feeling if i could write about it in a book). But anyway i was doing some heavy spirtual searching at the time also. I was trying to find out who God was and what he was all about at that time. But I'm posting it here because like i said this seems like i may have astral projected into this place without knowing thats what i did then. I just want some input, if anyone knows anything about this place? or if you have any other kind of input about this? And I thank you very much if you do have something to say.

P.S. I do have an intrest in astral projection but no intrest in actually astral projecting. I'm fine with handling my spirtuality on this plane and i do feel good with my relationship to God now. It's just good to share about my journey and path i chose and am choosing in my life, and i love to hear about others it helps us to do that I think.
Old 26-04-2011, 04:46 AM
mahakali

welcome to SF Hoobs
Old 26-04-2011, 04:51 AM
Hoobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
welcome to SF Hoobs
thank you glad to be here
Old 26-04-2011, 05:26 AM
windwhistle

Wow...what a beautiful place... Thanks for sharing that. It almost sounds like a crossover place....what with the white light and the love you felt. It feels like a very spiritual experience and one of a higher nature. I too frequently lucid dream and I love that you said you are handling your spirituality on this plane. I sometimes get so 'lured' by the magical realms of dreams that I want to just hang out there when the real work has to be done here on earth.

I think the turquoise room and the love you felt there will be with you always, enhancing your ability to love others and practice un-conditional love. I have heard that love energy might just be God...who knows? That dream was a gift and a beautiful one.

No, I haven't been there but I sure would like too! Welcome to the forum.
Old 26-04-2011, 05:49 AM
windwhistle

Wow...what a beautiful place... Thanks for sharing that. It almost sounds like a crossover place....what with the white light and the love you felt. It feels like a very spiritual experience and one of a higher nature. I too frequently lucid dream and I love that you said you are handling your spirituality on this plane. I sometimes get so 'lured' by the magical realms of dreams that I want to just hang out there when the real work has to be done here on earth.

I think the turquoise room and the love you felt there will be with you always, enhancing your ability to love others and practice un-conditional love. I have heard that love energy might just be God...who knows? That dream was a gift and a beautiful one.

No, I haven't been there but I sure would like too! Welcome to the forum.