Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-04-2011, 05:42 AM
Master
The next step is really the purpose of astral projection --- go somewhere out of body.

It's best to choose a target spot ahead of time, beginning with a familiar close spot in your home, such as the door to your room for instance. Then gradually explore further, in this world and in worlds beyond.

As you get more into what you want to experience out of body and less into the process of exiting, you'll go through the vibrations stage so quickly you may not even notice it.

Xan

Old 27-04-2011, 07:57 AM
mattie

???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawk1206
... I was just trying to go to sleep and after a long time of trying, I accidentally entered the vibrational stage. Initially, I enjoy that I got to feel them again but then I always consider the implications of where I might be headed and I always get scared. ...

Why does this scare you?
Old 28-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Pathfinder

Well, I guess you could say I like to control things. Yes, I have read plenty of things that say projection is safe and completely natural, but I have read a lot coming from the other side of things as well. And it is something that I have no experience with and so I am forced to take someone else's word which is hard for me. But, that is why I am trying by posting on these topics so that I can try to fix that.

Another thing that I am scared of is this: What if I get out there in the astral and decide I don't want to come back? Or what if I get back and now the physical isn't enough for me? I'm searching for the secrets of life but sometimes the answers can be frightening to me, especially when they go against everything that I have been led to believe.
Old 28-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Experiencer
If your sleeping and know it then simply get up.
forget about any sensation.
As soon as you become lucid imagine your self at a favorite location and try to maintain lucidity.
As for not comming back, you won't have to wory about this for a while.
The trick isn't getting back its staying there, you simply won't have a choice.
Old 29-04-2011, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawk1206
Another thing that I am scared of is this: What if I get out there in the astral and decide I don't want to come back? Or what if I get back and now the physical isn't enough for me? I'm searching for the secrets of life but sometimes the answers can be frightening to me, especially when they go against everything that I have been led to believe.

jhawk... It's not possible for you to decide not to come back from out of body. That could only happen if it were really time for you to die anyway, in which case you would find yourself alive in another world, of light... or if you were way more advanced in consciousness than you are.

But really if you keep on with your "what if" thoughts you'll only hold yourself back. How about just letting those go and considering AP an adventure. After all, millions of people do it and not only survive but live very well in their daily lives... just with broader experiences in their belts.

Did I mention to you that it helps to take care of speculations and fears by reading more AP stories? "Secret of the Soul" by William Buhlman has a lot of them.

It does take courage to go ahead into what you don't yet know... but the rewards are great.

Xan

Old 29-04-2011, 08:04 AM
Master

Xan is correct. Worrying about this and that, can encourage unpleasant things to happen when you are in the astral.
Old 29-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Bluegreen

There is a silver cord that connects "you" with your body. It is only when that is severed that you die. Besides, you can always ask for help I think.