Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-04-2011, 09:51 AM
Happyheart

How do I do more?

I have a question about my AP's that I'm hoping someone experienced can help me with.

I have had an estimated 30 OBE's over the past year or so, ever since asking on this forum what the scary auditory sounds and vibrations were that happened when I was napping, and you wonderfful people assured me I was not mad, just having pre-OBE experiences. Once I knew what I was dealing with, and researched it, I have managed to get out of body many times when these things start up in my body. I have not been able to bring it on, as in lay down and purposely AP, but now when I recognise the signs, I can easily just step out and travel.

However, once I'm out, I really don't know what to do. I have flown and floated, seen wonderful landscapes which don't exist on earth, swum in beautiful azure waters, interacted with lovely people. But I would like to do and see more, but don't know how to ask. When I first get out, I always start off in my house, and am sort of stuck at first, wondering what to do. Usually i fly outside, and that's when I see the lovely sights and sounds, but I really don't have an agenda. When I am conscious I think, next time I'll do this, or that, but when I'm in the astral, I forget where I want to go. I would like to see the Hall of Records, or meet my guides, but completely forget when I'm in the situation.

I enjoy every experience I have, and am able to stay out for longer periods now, but how do I do more?

thanks in advance for any help

xxxlove Happy
Old 27-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Nemetami

Make a list :) Of all you want to learn and do, it makes the journey easier, think about one of those goals enough for your mind to automatically process it during an OBE. I have my own list in my journal and blog, I scratch out a goal when I complete it and it might lead to yet another goal.
Old 29-04-2011, 04:31 AM
Happyheart

thanks for that Nemetami . I think in William Buhlman's book he suggests asking to experience your higher self, or something similar. But I always forget the wording when I'm out of body. I did ask to meet Archangel Michael once, and he turned up wearing a sky blue leisure suit. I can still see his beautiful smile and feel his hand as he took mine. Once I was back in body I wondered if I had indeed met him or it was just a random entity that showed up. But a few days later I saw an image from Doreen Virtue's AAMichael oracle deck where one of the depictions of him was identical to the being I interacted with (without the leisure suit ) so I like to think I was lucky enough to meet him, even if it was for a few brief moments.

xxxHappy
Old 29-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Nemetami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyheart
thanks for that Nemetami . I think in William Buhlman's book he suggests asking to experience your higher self, or something similar. But I always forget the wording when I'm out of body. I did ask to meet Archangel Michael once, and he turned up wearing a sky blue leisure suit. I can still see his beautiful smile and feel his hand as he took mine. Once I was back in body I wondered if I had indeed met him or it was just a random entity that showed up. But a few days later I saw an image from Doreen Virtue's AAMichael oracle deck where one of the depictions of him was identical to the being I interacted with (without the leisure suit ) so I like to think I was lucky enough to meet him, even if it was for a few brief moments.

xxxHappy

Wow so lucky!!! I'm looking forward to meeting my guides and angels :)!