Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Nemetami

Color I did it! First conscious willing Success!

Just want to share this with you guys ! I wrote my whole experience as soon as I woke up in my blog: http://soulsadventure.blogspot.com <- that's the address in case anyone feels like following it. But no need to go there to read, here is the whole entry.

WARNING: LONG READ

Quote:
So after many days trying to AP, I gave up and gave it a rest. I dedicated myself to write my novel. Until yesterday when I suddenly got this urge want to AP. So I saw a lot of things on it and read them before bed.

I went to sleep and decided to first sleep and then wake up and then attempt AP.
Normal dreams with buildings, my boss, Grey's Anatomy, and all that random stuff. I woke up, went to the bathroom and went, NOW IT'S A GOOD TIME!

I laid down on bed and relaxed myself. I started by concentrating on my energy starting with my feet, going upwards little by little, until I almost fell asleep. I guess in part I was lucky, I drifted into dream but I got out of it just as quick, "Uh oh, you almost fell asleep, stay awake!" I told myself. And that's when it started. Suddenly, I felt extremely relax, I didn't felt an inch of my body, just, weightless. And then the sound. I've always been good at controlling my emotions when the situation required it. So I used my talent in this case. Before I managed this AP I wondered if I could apply this control of emotions technique to keep myself from returning to my body out of pure excitement. Well, turned out it did worked!

The usual noise started, but this time, I wasn't afraid of it, I actually welcomed it with open arms like an old friend. "There you are! About time!" I thought. LOL I pay attention to it taking into consideration my previous notes on not pushing myself out of the body before time. SO I relaxed and enjoyed. Then I started to shake... THAT was weird. LOL But I knew it was normal after some experiences I've read. It wasn't the EQ shaking like last time. It was this intense shaking, like literally vibrating. No wonder they call it vibration. I felt I was a human milkshake. XD

So I pay attention to it, wondering when would it stop so I can start my adventure. While I waited I made a little prayer, "Angels, guides, keep an eye on my while I'm on my adventure." And then... the sound faded, it didn't stopped, but it did went low enough to not get my attention.

I found myself automatically rolling out of bed, like being pushed. But I thought as I saw the floor, "Wait... why am I rolling? Float! ***!" So I started to float. That was awesome! I decided not to waste anytime looking at my room, as the more time I spent near my body the quicker I would be pulled back in. So other than the wall and the ceiling I was looking at while getting out I didn't saw much of it.

I was passing though the ceiling of my house, floating above the neighborhood. An interesting fact, I've seen that view before, in previous dream flights. Which made me think they weren't just dreams. But they are not the houses on front of my house either. Kind of another world, or dare I say dimension. Really small houses all aligned, gray and ugly. I figured I didn't wanted anything to do with that people bellow (probably I felt they were of lower realms, kind of ghosts grouped up), so I decided to focus on The Netherlands, my first goal.

I floated even higher, enjoying the sensation. I figured it would take ages to just float across the Atlantic. So i tried to do what I read from William Buhlman. I focussed my intention on Europe, then NL. I started to hear voices, so I payed attention as I floated. It was like being carried by the sea on a small draft. All was dark, but I knew there wasn't much to see, I was way up in the sky. But then the voices, I pay attention to them, it was German. "Uh oh, too far" I thought LOL

So I went down to see where it was, it didn't made sense to me to be in Germany while I focused on NL. So I softly landed on the street. Did I mention how awesome the control feeling is? Loved it! No falling or scared, or anything! Just, freedom and control. Surprised me how well I just landed where I wanted. By the sun I figured it might be around 9am. There were some people playing domino on a corner bellow the sun. Those were the ones I heard. No one seemed to noticed me yet. I got close to a house/building near them to see the street name, I knew where to look for them so I searched. I found the name, but I forgot now... it was hard to spell. XD But Alas! It was dutch! So I suddenly knew I was actually in a Dutch/Germanic border town. When I looked around me, there was this black man, with a very gentle face, looking at me and smiling. He was behind someone else. Something makes me think he was a guide, not mine, but of that person. Was kind of an old lady and he was supporting her by the shoulder.

Then I thought, "Well, I'm not that far form my goal. Not bad, maybe I should think of exactly where in NL I want to be." I figured thinking of my BF would automatically get me there but no. I ended up in the far end of NL. Haha! So I thought, ok, then all I needed to think was the name of the place close to my street, and I would find my way from there easier. Didn't wanted to push myself afraid to wake up, so I took thing very calmly. The area that led to my Bf's street started to form. But at the same time the center of the city I worked in. Now I saw I was drifting into a dream instead of controlling it. But I fought a bit to keep control.

Before obtaining control again I saw an old friend from University, she was with her now ex, on a bench. And she was like, "Long time no see!" I was puzzled. "Can you see me?" She answered quiet confused, "No, but I can hear you." I kept walking to the direction my BF lived after DH materialized again. Looking behind me at her like wondering why was she in NL.

When I approached our street I saw that it was full of signs and stores I've haven't seen there yet. By the looks of it, very futuristic. Bellow our building there is a clothing store now. But in this case, it was instead an electronic store. I found this strange and looked inside. There I saw my BF. It was so clear I thought it was real and forgot about the fact that the store didn't made sense. He was looking at some plasma TV and beside him there were some High School girls giggling. I found them annoying so I went inside the TV, remembering my friend told me she could hear me, and went "Boo!" The girls looked at each other and my BF had his *** face. LOL it was fun. I started to laugh and he recognized my voice. The girls laughed cause they thought it was some speaker lady playing with the microphone.

When I got out of the TV it made some static and went back to it's show. I followed my BF as he walked to pay some sort of camera on his hand, or at least a part of it. It was a lens I think. But I stood beside him and tickled him. It worked. That's when I figured, "Heck, it's now a dream." He DON'T tickle, so even if I could, he wouldn't even move. So I gave up and saw him pay for whatever he ha don his hands and went out of the store. I tried to follow him but at this point I was waking up. Slowly drifting back.

The return surprised me, because my usual experience is slamming back to my body. But I guess once you control it, it won't happen. When I woke up, I figured what woke me up. I had a coffee headache. Stupid coffee addiction. If I am awake at 5am, my head starts to hurt because I need coffee. -.- So That was it. But I was SO HAPPY afterwards! I always get these experiences but this is the first time I am fully conscious about it! really looking forward to more! YAY!

Oh, and since my goal was to see my BF in NL, and I only managed it once it turned into a dream. It is STILL my goal. Until I managed it without loosing control of it. I did saw him clearer than all the other dreams of him I have. O.O SHARP and CLEAR. Nothing like a dream, yet it was a dream. A. I was a ghost so he shouldn't have felt me. B. Even if he did he doesn't tickle. <<

I read an article on this occurring where you are consciously out of your body and your mind starts to create the dream like every night. It is some sort of Alice in Wonderland effect. When things were real and they start not to make sense, until you see something that make you realize it was now a dream. Such was mine with my BF tickling.

So, note for next time: Pay attention to dream clues so I can stop it from proceeding. And this way stay in the Astral state.

I will attempt to visit NL once again if I manage to AP before traveling there by the end of May. If I can't AP by then, then I will have to change my location goal to somewhere in Asia to keep experimenting. Once I master traveling like this, I will proceed to try to master control of the experience without falling into dreams of the mind. And then, to attempt future seeing and guides meeting. :)

Until next time!
Old 26-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Guide
Hey, mind if I put a link to your blog on mine? :)
Old 26-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Nemetami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
Hey, mind if I put a link to your blog on mine? :)
Not at all! I'll do the same :)
Old 26-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Boom

Hi, Congrats on your success.

Your entry into AP is exactly how i managed to do it aswell. Waking up very early in the morning. Getting up and sort of drifting off to sleep, then snapping out of that and going. yes I want to project.. then wham it happens!

Its like, the sheer intent. Relaxing.. and allowing yourself to fall asleep but without actully loosing control of your mind and once stepped over that border of sleep. if your mind is still saying "i want to project. lets do it.. lets project" then wham it happens. But if you forget your intent and just end up falling asleep then it doesnt happen but its getting the balance.. because if you keep your mind too alert. You end up tossing and turning and cant sleep.. so its like letting it drift off a bit, but then snapping out of it and go yeah dont forget project!

I think it works better once youve already slept some because youre not as tired after a long day, yet havent finished an entire sleep so you can go back to sleep quicker. So sharper and a quicker entry to sleep and viola you hit the bullseye.

Thats the way I figured it worked the entry stage. After that it seems we all go on our individual journeys and experiences.
Old 26-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Nemetami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom
Hi, Congrats on your success.

Your entry into AP is exactly how i managed to do it aswell. Waking up very early in the morning. Getting up and sort of drifting off to sleep, then snapping out of that and going. yes I want to project.. then wham it happens!

Its like, the sheer intent. Relaxing.. and allowing yourself to fall asleep but without actully loosing control of your mind and once stepped over that border of sleep. if your mind is still saying "i want to project. lets do it.. lets project" then wham it happens. But if you forget your intent and just end up falling asleep then it doesnt happen but its getting the balance.. because if you keep your mind too alert. You end up tossing and turning and cant sleep.. so its like letting it drift off a bit, but then snapping out of it and go yeah dont forget project!

I think it works better once youve already slept some because youre not as tired after a long day, yet havent finished an entire sleep so you can go back to sleep quicker. So sharper and a quicker entry to sleep and viola you hit the bullseye.

Thats the way I figured it worked the entry stage. After that it seems we all go on our individual journeys and experiences.

Yea, I figured that too after giving up. I decided forcing it will just stop it, so I decided to "trick" my body that I was going to sleep. Most of last week I ended up falling asleep. But this time I managed to snap out of it leaving the body asleep. Was WONDERFUL! A feeling of freedom like no other!
Old 26-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Boom

Yup i spent over a month listening to binaural beats (hemisync stuff) laying down and trying and trying meditation with nothing. But yes tricking your body into going to sleep but keeping the mind with all intent to trigger it at the right moment and wham it just happens. Though unlike yourself, I didnt get noises. Just what I can only describe as a whoosh effect into a new state of conciousness. The first couple of times, that woosh was enough to just woosh me back awake. But having got used to the feeling, im now (just like you) encouraging it "go go go go go!!" First couple of times I wooshed into an OBE. But last night I got to OBE phase and was like.. nah im gonna wake myself up again, lets go further.. and then got the woosh again and then i was projected into a world I had control of (see my other post).

Despite all the methods out there, you just have to find the one that works for you.
Old 26-04-2011, 07:37 PM
seeker of wisdom

congrats on the projection. thanks for sharing and for the tip i too have been trying all kinds of methods and it never occured to me to try it that way. hopefully i will be writing about my first ap soon. thanks again
Old 26-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Nemetami

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker of wisdom
congrats on the projection. thanks for sharing and for the tip i too have been trying all kinds of methods and it never occured to me to try it that way. hopefully i will be writing about my first ap soon. thanks again

Thanks! Looking forward to it! Good luck!
Old 26-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Master
good job Nemetami~!!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi