Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-04-2011, 12:03 AM
ToltecWarrior

i find it hard to distinguish my own dreams from real places. i think because i am not fully aware of what is happening until i wake up. but i have had magnificent dreams which i beleive were in real places not of this world! or perhaps you could say astral. one time i was with a team of people fighting a horde of zombies. there was s series of dreams where i was somehow involved in a war of alien beings. in another dream i saw this world but different. there were these unimaginably huge rings, stretching from the floor to the sky, they were really amazing. i managed to ride a power current and actually climb them somehow. in another dream i was visited by an alien awarness. i could tell because of the quality of the dream. in my normal dreams things seem more abstract but then real realities in dreaming always stand out. in this dream some red and other coloured rings apeared in front of me, i then percieved a peice of knowledge from some force. it was about how the rings could transport me across the universe. i know i must sound crazy but i can always tell the difference between what is real in a dream and what is just a projection.
Old 25-04-2011, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe of Wildwood
Well my mom's a dork, and I know it's not possible, but trust me, her intuition's great, if I tried to astral project on purpose chances are she'd know. (I'm not kidding, it's only even possible to sneak up her her if she's near electronics, which makes no sense to me. Can't get away with anything in this house.) and yes Xanth, I'm serious. :]

Here's a thought, Wolfe... Learn to go project and make your first visit to her. That way she'll know you're safe.

Xan

Old 25-04-2011, 05:26 AM
lily18

RE: astral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
That's very understandable.

But what are you afraid of?

Just curious.

I had an experience with it once accidentally and coming back into my body was very unpleasant. I think there is a slight difference between an OBE and being in the astral. In fact, I think there are probably different levels of the astral. I have been in very severe levels of fatigue where I am actually seeing transparent people wandering around. They do not appear to notice me. I think this is probably one of the lower levels.
Old 25-04-2011, 05:29 AM
Master
lily... This is why it's so helpful to learn more about astral projection and how to handle whatever comes up. I suggest the book, "Secret of the Soul" by William Buhlman.

And yes, there are many levels in the astral plane and more yet in the spiritual planes above.

Xan

Old 25-04-2011, 07:16 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
for those that are scared or not "allowed" to AP, know one thing at the very least, this is exactly what you do every time you fall asleep, it is completely natural and you can NOT get stuck out of the body, and as far as getting caught, how would anybody know??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
People often have ideas and fears about astral projection that are not based in knowing what it really is. In fact, we naturally go out of body nearly every time we go to sleep but are unaware of it. Astral projection means dong it consciously and purposely.

Please don't forget this basic fact. It dissolves 99% of the silly fear-based myths out there about astral projection. The truth is that you astral project every day, whether you want to or not. Doing it consciously can only be a good thing.