Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-06-2014, 01:43 AM
KennyRJR

Born with a power in my bloodline

To pretty much sum it up about my gifts, ever since i was born im able to read people on how they feel, my intuitions are always correct when i have that bad feeling, and I have the messenger of death (the owl) that always visits me 100% when some one i know dies.

I have a ability that I call the 4th denisty a name I gaved it my self. Where I go in a very relaxed state (laying down helps a lot better), and I activate my double self, my other senses where i can see spirits, and at times very negative enities.

This power has been passed down on my mothers side of the blood line im guessing for a long time. My whole life I had these powers and she knew of it and one day she told me her mom called her and she told her of my powers. saying its in our blood line.

but the abilities always been in the girls. Im the first boy they know of that I have these abilities.

a couple of things i need to know.
1. Whats this mean if its passed down in a bloodline? does it make me a witch or somthing?

2. How come im the only boy with it?

3. my mothers side of the family is very small. Traces of them are hard to go back on and I cant figure out a way to go back with such a extinct bloodline

im about 22 years old now and I have been born with these along side the females that were born with it in my mothers side of the bloodline of what my grandma says. I would ask her myself, but i have never met her once in my life and live far apart from each other.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:24 AM
Raven Poet

Hi KennyRJR. This is really good self reflection.

Doesn't every human have a power in their bloodline? We all have gifts - isn't that why we agreed to come to this physical place that can be so full of pain and violence ... is to remember/rediscover who we are as spiritual beings? I would say it is; that we all find our own special gifts or "powers" and then develop the love and compassion to use them for the greater good.

At least that's what I hope how it works ... Grannies, you got my back, right?
Old 09-06-2014, 03:00 AM
Master

Hello KennyRJR,

Thank you for sharing your story, your family sounds very special, although I wouldn't call what you have are "powers" exactly, they are more like abilities - many people are psychic, empathic and mediumistic and quite often it's passed down through the generations. I believe we're all born with these so-called gifts but they are more pronounced in some people and other people haven't even heard of them and others are nervous/superstitious of them; others have to work real hard to develop them and to others these things come very easily.

Quite often it is the females of the family line that are strong in these abilities but men do inherit them too.

No, this does not make you a Witch - you are simply empathic and psychic.

I don't know why you're the only boy with it but this sort of thing sometimes skips a generation or only certain people in the family have these abilities.

Sorry, I wouldn't be able to help you in tracing back through your bloodline but maybe there's some way you can get in touch with your grandma.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:02 AM
exaft

If you have such power can you not see the answers? No one here will be able to do that for you. What has your family told you of these powers?

Use the power of the phone to ask or have your mom ask for you.

Maybe that family tree website thing/ program could help you trace your family history.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:19 AM
Master
Hi Kenny ..

I was interested in bloodlines a good few year ago . I done a little research when I realized a particular past life that I had .

It made some sense to me but too many unanswered questions remain at present and I feel if need be more information will come in time .

Call it blood lines, call it d.n.a structures or whatever but certain energies can be integrated I would say within a particular field or environment that our d.n.a / bloodline facilitates ..

x daz x
Old 09-06-2014, 02:32 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyRJR
1. Whats this mean if its passed down in a bloodline? does it make me a witch or somthing?

2. How come im the only boy with it?

3. my mothers side of the family is very small. Traces of them are hard to go back on and I cant figure out a way to go back with such a extinct bloodline

Ooh this is a beaut of a topic. I'd prefer to use the word 'stoater' but few in here would understand the Doric language

Bloodlines have been a topic throughout history, think of royalty or Lebensborn children and you'll get the idea. There's also a famous blood-line - the Merovingian. It dates back to around the year 500AD and some people think they have the right to rule because they claim to be of the Merovingian bloodline. Some also say that Jesus and Mary Magdelene had children, and that after the crucifixion they escaped to France. Some believe that they are of the Magdalene bloodline and that the Holy Grail is actually about Mary Magdalene's genes.

But that doesn't really answer your questions though. It doesn't necessarily make you a witch, depending on what your perception of a witch is. Spiritual abilities are often passed down the same as human characteristics are - my grandmother saw ghosts and often spoke to them, as did my mother and I have mediumsitic abilities. It's nothing to panic about though. For a long time I've wondered if there's a connection between our DNA and Spirituality, the pineal gland is supposed to be the seat of the soul but I've often thought that some of what science has called junk DNA is there for Spiritual rather than physical reasons. Perhaps because science and Spirituality have never really seen eye-to-eye it might seem to be junk.

When you think about it, it makes sense that such abilities would be in the bloodline as in passed down via DNA. I would think that the ability to think Spiritually could be determined by our physical make-up. That might answer your next question, it might be that you're the only boy (so far as you know) that has this ability because of your DNA. We also have genes that have lain dormant for generations then suddenly reappear, like having the facial features of a great-great.... grandparent.

Spiritually, it makes you who and what You Are. If you don't have the answers then it's something you could wonder about until the cows come home and never find the answer to. Or you could activate your other Self and ask.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Master

Like the others say, gifts can be passed down the bloodline as well as the soul but we choose whether to use those gifts or not.
My mother chooses not to use them and denies them but did tell me that her grandmother had gifts.

It can skip generations and some choose not to use it.

Write to your grandmother if it helps, but I think you seek answers that no one has evidence for. There maybe branches of your family you are unaware of who have males who have had the gift and I don't think it matters.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Mothers always give an X chromosome and the father can give an X or a Y. If this was passed down through mothers blood, it would have to be the X chromosome. This is what I like to do, put science with spirituality...

I also have something similar to you. My mothers side has this gift in dealing with dreams. Different outcomes though, like for me I see the future in pieces. Like I'm seeing a puzzle and every once in a while I see a piece of the puzzle before it was put into its correct place. My mother sees when people die in her dreams, then it happens in real life sometime soon after. Grandmother isn't very open, too much blockage. But she speaks of my great grandfather having it. Right now I'm the only boy, but its skipped a few generations for us also.

Your only a witch if you think you are! Have fun learning about your "power"," gift" whatever you want to call it!
Old 11-06-2014, 12:23 AM
KennyRJR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Ooh this is a beaut of a topic. I'd prefer to use the word 'stoater' but few in here would understand the Doric language

Bloodlines have been a topic throughout history, think of royalty or Lebensborn children and you'll get the idea. There's also a famous blood-line - the Merovingian. It dates back to around the year 500AD and some people think they have the right to rule because they claim to be of the Merovingian bloodline. Some also say that Jesus and Mary Magdelene had children, and that after the crucifixion they escaped to France. Some believe that they are of the Magdalene bloodline and that the Holy Grail is actually about Mary Magdalene's genes.

But that doesn't really answer your questions though. It doesn't necessarily make you a witch, depending on what your perception of a witch is. Spiritual abilities are often passed down the same as human characteristics are - my grandmother saw ghosts and often spoke to them, as did my mother and I have mediumsitic abilities. It's nothing to panic about though. For a long time I've wondered if there's a connection between our DNA and Spirituality, the pineal gland is supposed to be the seat of the soul but I've often thought that some of what science has called junk DNA is there for Spiritual rather than physical reasons. Perhaps because science and Spirituality have never really seen eye-to-eye it might seem to be junk.

When you think about it, it makes sense that such abilities would be in the bloodline as in passed down via DNA. I would think that the ability to think Spiritually could be determined by our physical make-up. That might answer your next question, it might be that you're the only boy (so far as you know) that has this ability because of your DNA. We also have genes that have lain dormant for generations then suddenly reappear, like having the facial features of a great-great.... grandparent.

Spiritually, it makes you who and what You Are. If you don't have the answers then it's something you could wonder about until the cows come home and never find the answer to. Or you could activate your other Self and ask.

Thank you every one for your useful knowledge.

I would ask my grandma, but how my mom put it i dont think grandma dosent know much either, my mom has the same abilities when she was a kid but has gotten weakened.

I learned how to control mine, when i was 14 years old I had 2 spiritual masters. The first one was to help me control my emotions cuz when i felt dark, dark stuff came and even been attacked a few times before but for some reason they couldnt harm me as much as they tried cuz when im in the state im completeless emotionless and my energy is at its peak is my best guess.

my 2nd teacher was real into the depths of the unknown, he taught me of kundalini (I had a partial activation when I was 12, but it didnt open right and it made me sick for awhile and my abilities was at its worst uncontrollable) and the serpent nagas and pretty much taught me how to control my power. to turn it off and turn it on when i please. before we went our seperate paths he was helping me contact my spiritual guide and I was able to meet him briefly with my 4th denisty partial activated just for him.

I would like to get the answers, even though I have been taught and mastered many things of the nagas. i would like to learn more of me. but i just cant connect to my spiritual guide except that one time..
Old 11-06-2014, 05:52 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyRJR
Thank you every one for your useful knowledge.

I would ask my grandma, but how my mom put it i dont think grandma dosent know much either, my mom has the same abilities when she was a kid but has gotten weakened.

I learned how to control mine, when i was 14 years old I had 2 spiritual masters. The first one was to help me control my emotions cuz when i felt dark, dark stuff came and even been attacked a few times before but for some reason they couldnt harm me as much as they tried cuz when im in the state im completeless emotionless and my energy is at its peak is my best guess.

my 2nd teacher was real into the depths of the unknown, he taught me of kundalini (I had a partial activation when I was 12, but it didnt open right and it made me sick for awhile and my abilities was at its worst uncontrollable) and the serpent nagas and pretty much taught me how to control my power. to turn it off and turn it on when i please. before we went our seperate paths he was helping me contact my spiritual guide and I was able to meet him briefly with my 4th denisty partial activated just for him.

I would like to get the answers, even though I have been taught and mastered many things of the nagas. i would like to learn more of me. but i just cant connect to my spiritual guide except that one time..

You're welcome, Kenny.

"i would like to learn more of me. "

This is the key. Spiritual Journeys aren't always internal. In the beginning perhaps thGuide knere's a gaining of knowledge or Spiritual techniques but there#s almost always a pivotal time when what has been internal becomes external. There comes a time when what you have learned/gained needs to go out into the big wide world to be fully understood. Our Guides know what we want and what we need and are wise enough to know the difference. If the time comes that we need to make up our own minds our Guides can 'go quiet' and allow us to do that. Perhaps you want to connect with your Guide but your ows that's not what you need. When the time had come for you to need a teacher you were given one, now you're on your own.

The answer is actually quite simple. This has happened to make you who and what you are. Will you follow the question trail?