Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 19-09-2011, 11:17 PM
Sangress

Quote:
Thank you for being so honest and upfront about this topic.

Same to you.

I can relate to your point of view and I've seen "couplings" with people who benefit eachother in the way you describe. It's a really nice thing to see amongst the "zombies."
Old 21-09-2011, 02:41 AM
Pathfinder

For me,
The spirits have been around me all my life.
I do not call them they just come to me.
Some times they scare me so bad.But I feel a protection around me.
Old 21-09-2011, 05:36 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Now, just for the sake of an example, if I was to manipulate the energy of the sun and use it for some purpose it would be immensly painfull (I've been stabbed before...and I can tell you that is nothing compared to the pain when I tried to use that specific kind of energy...its beyond agony, very hard to put into words) and the energy itself would be unmanagable as well considering I wouldn't be able to blend my own energy with it....it'd be like the metaphysical version of setting my hand on fire so I can light a cigarrette and having nothing to douse the flame.

That reminds me of an old thread - did you ever resolve or find out more about the golden light / church problem?

And just to mention something you probably know all about already, on some of those reality ghost hunting shows, Ghost Hunters in particular they've got some really good footage of shadows. I think it was the Ohio prison http://www.ohio.com/lifestyle/ohio-t...prison-1.89314
Old 21-09-2011, 06:31 AM
Sangress

Quote:
That reminds me of an old thread - did you ever resolve or find out more about the golden light / church problem?

Turns out theres an energy source (a place the souls are created from or of) that has the same kind of vibe that I can't handle. The whole church thing and the golden light thing is all derived from that source so I cant exactly "resolve" it, but at least I understand it for what it is.

I'm amazed you remembered that post, I almost forgot about it myself. Heh.

Quote:
And just to mention something you probably know all about already, on some of those reality ghost hunting shows, Ghost Hunters in particular they've got some really good footage of shadows. I think it was the Ohio prison http://www.ohio.com/lifestyle/ohio-t...prison-1.89314

I've heard of the ghost tours in that place, apparently its usually quite lively.
Old 21-09-2011, 09:34 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Turns out theres an energy source (a place the souls are created from or of) that has the same kind of vibe that I can't handle. The whole church thing and the golden light thing is all derived from that source so I cant exactly "resolve" it, but at least I understand it for what it is.

I'm amazed you remembered that post, I almost forgot about it myself. Heh.
Interesting stuff - the idea of places having different energies has always been fascinating to me which is why that thread stood out as I'd never thought of it a particular light frequency like you described in the churches. Makes me wonder what the colors are in places of worship for other religions.
Old 22-09-2011, 12:31 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Makes me wonder what the colors are in places of worship for other religions.

Hmm, now you have me curious as well.....I think I might look into that and then revive that topic when (if) I find something interesting.

Now, onto other things.....

Ok, so here is my list of behaviours and skills that I’ve found in a couple of my notebooks. There are a few more to add, but I just don’t have time so I can do it later. These are all my own personal terms as well so you might already know a term for some things.

The things with a * beside it are also skills and behaviours that spirits who are not shadows show. At the bottom there are a few things listed that shadows can’t do, but spirits can.

Some of these skills also apply to incarnates, which I’ve pointed out in brackets.

Shade Jumping – a common instinctual behaviour where a shadow moves only in areas of natural shadows so as to remain unseen by physical eyes.
*Cloaking –an energetic and telepathic illusion caused by a reflex within a shadows aura when another beings consciousness makes contact with it, this is the reason why most shadows can only be seen in the peripheral vision. The reflex itself can be controlled with some willpower, but most shadows see no reason to allow themselves to be “seen” by most eyes since it is quite an intimate privilege. (I do this myself, so I am sure this isn’t limited to shadows or simply spirits.)
Flitting – a natural shadow locomotion that makes the spirit seem to dart and blur quickly as it moves. This also creates an afterimage affect which makes it difficult to follow the spirits passage.
*Misting – the act of a shadow consciously stretching out and thinning the density of its form so as to appear like a grey mist, this is useful if a shadow wants to increase the range of its awareness and remain partially hidden from other spirits. Not an instantaneous process. (Haven’t measured the amount of time it takes to complete because I can’t tell when a shadow has finished misting and reached its limit.)
Shedding – a derivative of the natural way all beings constantly disperse excess energy from their aura. It is deliberate, sporadic and can be performed for the purpose of “reproduction” in some cases.
Gathering – the opposite of misting (and only occurring after misting) often causing a shadow to appear as one or more irregular blobs. The process takes around 12 minutes at the least depending on the size of the shadow.
*Pressurising – the act of manipulating ambient energy to become resistant around the aura or form so as to interact with physical objects. This process is also described as “magnetising” due to the push and pull affect the resistance of the energy creates on physical surfaces. (This would be called telekinesis if an incarnate is capable of honing the skill, it’s also a skill which severely interferes with electronics.)
Feinting – a flash of light caused by a swift pressurised movement which draws the eye and allows a shadow to flit out of the vicinity without being seen (not to be confused with “lighting.”) The colour of the flash itself is unique to the particular individual’s strength/skill/energy signature.
Step Through – the act of “opening” a doorway/portal to a different state of existence and simultaneously “stepping” through it (most times spirits leave these doorways open for others to use.)

Non-shadow skills

Lighting – the act of a spirit instantaneously raising and fluctuating their vibe and energy to such a degree that it brings them into another state of existence (because certain vibrations cannot exist in this place for numerous reasons.) This action creates a flash of light that seemingly has no source and also a high pitched ringing tone that lingers after it (can only be heard sometimes.)
Skelpting – a form of swift communication using strings of high velocity energy to connect to other spirits that would otherwise be unreachable. (Incarnates do this as well on a subconscious level.)
Blending – the act of a spirit mixing their own energy with other types of energy, there are various purposes for this, the most reason for such is to allow a spirit form a clearer awareness and understanding of the energy that is being blended, or to be able to operate without a certain energy interfering with them. (Incarnates can do this to some degree.)

Ok, so yeh…if you have any questions or things to add then feel free to ask or share. Hope that’s of some use to someone.
Old 22-09-2011, 07:39 AM
Master
Sangress, I came across some stuff regarding hag stones in Emma Wilby's book. I will dig it back out for you - referred to 17/18th century.
Old 22-09-2011, 08:04 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Sangress, I came across some stuff regarding hag stones in Emma Wilby's book. I will dig it back out for you - referred to 17/18th century

Thank you!!
Old 09-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Master
From personal experience and what others have encountered "Shadow People" are sometimes spirits who refused to shed light on their identities usually because of self-hatred and disgust.

And sometimes they are downright evil, spirits from the astral who are very dark and are of negative influence. They obviously find a doorway into your life and escape their astral karma.

I do not believe they are the Christian "evil demon". Meaning they are pure evil. Most things that people think are pure evil or "demons" are negative thought forms they created or if it is attacking a very enlightened person like the Buddha, it is a manifestation of the Devil. And no i don't mean lucifer the mythology. I mean the opposite energy of God. But I think most people deal with negative thought-forms, energy or lost souls in their daily life.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:35 AM
Sangress

Thank you for offering your opinion, amilius. I think lots of people share that view. I agree with a fair bit of it.