Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 27-07-2013, 12:27 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teiksma
Yes, maybe it just teaches me how it is to be hated... I dont throw my hate outside, but it is in me... maybe it is a sign for me to work harder with it.

Offending a coven .... *sigh*
Even the spirit world has rules of engagement ...

Please recall the 3 members you flamed recently trying to get your way ...
Personally, I was trying to get you to think for youself ...
Best wishes working on your issue of hatred & please become aware of how you negatively affect others ....
Old 27-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Teiksma

I am a human being, but not source of evil in world
Old 27-07-2013, 10:29 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Thank you, LadyTerra )O(

Yes, I am saying bad things about them in internet I just wanted to understand, what to do. I dont think that their practice is evil, I dont mind that they want to live like that, because we are different. I just dont want them to call me evil. I see a difference in that.

But yes, Maybe there is no arguments to make them think different...

My Son and I encounter this behavior all the time--in the mundane sense and the Spiritual sense.

It might help you to remember that they do this out of fear. They try to squeeze others into their own box--because having others believe exactly as they do makes them feel secure. What they haven't realized is that security is an illusion.

When we (as individuals) decide to go our own way and think for ourselves--then they begin to demonize us--so that we cannot (in their opinion) lead others astray.

We can only be ourselves and follow our own conscience--we cannot change their minds--because then we would be attempting to force our beliefs upon them and (by doing so) we become them.

Be yourself--stand apart--and try to only discuss your beliefs with people of a like mind--or people with open minds who are not threatened by allowing others to think for themselves.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 28-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Teiksma

Yes... it is just hard when I think in personal level - nice people hate me... it is sometimes so sad, because I know some of them like really good persons. But I understand their fear,
Old 29-07-2013, 09:44 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Yes... it is just hard when I think in personal level - nice people hate me... it is sometimes so sad, because I know some of them like really good persons. But I understand their fear,

I believe that being nice is a matter of perspective--we do not know what others do behind closed doors.

I would rather be a good person, stand on my principles, follow my conscience--and think for myself.

We are all made of shadow and light and we all make mistakes. I prefer to take responsibility and answer for my own choices.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...