Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-06-2017, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I think what often occurs in the nature of others who state their lifestyle and process and are content and in their "freedom" that one might in this belief and place in themselves, believe that it all can be in this way and so naturally try to move others to sway their way. I have learned how I am in my awareness and freedom, simplicity or complexity, however I am relating, it doesn't change what is moving through the whole beyond myself. If your participating with others where they are and what they hold as their view, then understanding becomes something entirely new in your own freedom of being. The understanding deepens into a whole other realm of relating. Its both complex and simple but if your only looking through your simplicity trying to match the complex nature of others where they are and relate, then you notice that the debate becomes just as you show..

The push pull going on becomes about the one in that motion and relating space, so recognising as your part is a good thing and to move beyond that opens you to more connections that actually don't need to fit another into your view or fit your view into them, more that a bridge of understanding flows effortlessly, regardless of what is moving in that shared space...

When the self understands itself in this way, the self becomes irrelevant to the what other "selves" are being and doing, more aware to just be open to what is..That way I then understand my own interconnected nature and the awareness of all life as it is, not just the way I think and believe it can be.
I didn't really understand much of that, but maybe what is going on is two people who are totally happy and content in their own paths, trying to sway others, or in some cases (and in this particular case) not allowing themselves to be swayed by another because they are happy and content within themselves, yet what the other person is saying to them...telling them...doesn't resonate at all...not one iota of it does and it's not a case of 'being patient' or 'coming around to the other's viewpoint' or 'existing in your own Self'...it is simply the case of 'apples being apples' and 'oranges being oranges' and there is no way on earth an apple can tell an orange what it is like to be an apple and vice versa...but they try...oh lordy, how they try.

If you want to get right down to the nitty-gritty, both Baile and myself have very strong personalities and they clash...at least once a day, maybe twice a day we butt heads over his 'practical right-hand path' vs my 'mystical left-hand path' and we get nowhere...the very nature of our ways forms a barrier to communication on any level and yet, from what you are saying, you think it is myself who has the problem here? Even if it is six of one and half of the other, common sense tells me these situations should be totally avoided and not try and work towards any kind of 'mutual understanding' or 'resolution' because that is all just pie in the sky stuff.

...and if I raised my vibration sufficiently enough to do what you are saying, I wouldn't even be on this forum in the first place, as I would be sitting in meditation 24/7, not giving a damn about anybody or anything because I am sitting in meditation 24/7..

Speaking of that...
Old 08-06-2017, 02:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I didn't really understand any of that, but maybe what is going on is two people who are totally happy and content in their own paths, trying to sway others, or in some cases (and in this particular case) not allowing themselves to be swayed by another because they are happy and content within themselves, yet what the other person is saying to them...telling them...doesn't resonate at all...not one iota of it does and it's not a case of 'being patient' or 'coming around to the other's viewpoint' or 'existing in your own Self'...it is simply the case of 'apples being apples' and 'oranges being oranges' and there is no way on earth an apple can tell an orange what it is like to be an apple and vice versa...but they try...oh lordy, how they try.

Lol yes indeed..that is another way of looking at it. Inner joy of being can be aware of others in that stream who may be streaming differently in that same stream and respond accordingly. You know you get all types in this way, some saving themselves and pushing you under by using your "Head" as the anchor, some reaching out a hand to lend you support not really worried about themselves or another pulling you under as he is drowning..the list goes on ....
Quote:
If you want to get down to the nitty-gritty, both Baile and myself have very strong personalities and they clash...at least once a day, maybe twice a day we butt heads over his 'practical right-hand path' vs my 'mystical left-hand path' and we get nowhere...the very nature of our ways forms a barrier to communication on any level and yet, from what you are saying, you think it is myself who has the problem here? Even if it is six of one and half of the other, common sense tells me these situations should be totally avoided and not try and work towards any kind of 'mutual understanding' or 'resolution' because that is all just pie in the sky stuff.

Yep I notice.
I don't see the problem as being about you, more the solution in that space of understanding how the back and forths only continue to contain you to feed your own ego state. Like you said in similar context the whole I am right, I know, I can make you see this doesn't lead to understanding. True understanding knows itself as all sides in this way..so it shares from that perspective. I can see all sides but I don't have to indulge in them. I have choices when I am aware of myself, just as you show when you show how to let go so beautifully when things are moving in that stream you know doesn't work for you.

Quote:
...and if I raised my vibration sufficiently enough to do what you are saying, I wouldn't even be on this forum in the first place, as I would be sitting in meditation 24/7, not giving a damn about anybody or anything because I am sitting in meditation 24/7..

Speaking of that...

I don't look at raising vibration more deepening the insights of my own awareness and understandings that come through all life. So for me the waking meditation space is more that I can carry that presence through to the real world. That is what I am interested in mostly.

But I certainly can understand that you might seek to live this way your sharing -re meditation 24/7.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 08-06-2017, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
You mentioned somewhere in the thread about "out of your mind" state of being. When you meet up with others in living their being through their mind, you will notice something feels off and it tries to trap you again in that way. You recognised yourself of course and moved yourself out of that space.
Now thank you so much for adding that afterthought. This totally makes sense to me.

Some live their whole being only through their mind, talking about 'psychology courses' and 'examining the self' and 'healthy spiritual development' as if they were instructing a 'Spirituality 101 for dummies' class.

Some live their being through the heart, talking about love, joy, peace, trance states and rapture and say "God Is Love" and "Everything Is Love" as the only way they can express the inexpressible on an internet forum.

So yeah, when I see a statement that goes "believe in your own reality enough and you create that reality for yourself" the hairs on my neck start to bristle and I go back into my mind once again because my heart 'knows' that is untrue, yet it is said so 'matter of factly' and as a 'par for the standard course' as if it is some kind of dictum for the whole world to follow...and yet, I do not.

That is the whole problem, in a nutshell that I am having here.
Old 08-06-2017, 02:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Now thank you so much for adding that afterthought. This totally makes sense to me.

Some live their being through their mind, talking about psychology courses and 'examining the self' and 'healthy spiritual development' as if they were instructing a 'Spirituality 101 for dummies class'.

Some live their being through the heart, talking about love, joy, peace, trance states and rapture and say "God Is Love" and "Everything Is Love" as the only way they can express the inexpressible on an internet forum.

So yeah, when I see a statement that goes "believe in your own reality and you create that reality" the hairs on my neck start to bristle and I go into my mind once again because my heart 'knows' that is untrue, yet it is said so 'matter of factly' and as a 'par for the standard course' as if it is some kind of dictum for the whole world to follow...and yet, I do not.

Yes.

When your wanting to move deeper beyond the mind, it is a nice reminder to self to stop yourself fast and move deeper in yourself to the place where mind is no match..haha.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 08-06-2017, 03:17 AM
Master
Quote:

Some live their being through their mind, talking about psychology courses and 'examining the self' and 'healthy spiritual development' as if they were instructing a 'Spirituality 101 for dummies class'.

So yeah, when I see a statement that goes "believe in your own reality and you create that reality" the hairs on my neck start to bristle and I go into my mind once again because my heart 'knows' that is untrue, yet it is said so 'matter of factly' and as a 'par for the standard course' as if it is some kind of dictum for the whole world to follow...and yet, I do not.

When your mind is open and your flowing more freely from the space you want to relate from, there becomes the immediate model of itself, modelling..:)

Old 08-06-2017, 03:40 AM
Master
Quote:
When your mind is open and your flowing more freely from the space you want to relate from, there becomes the immediate model of itself, modelling..:)
Gyah!

Whenever that happens, I just wanna do this and not speak whatsoever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASa08VbK5V4
Old 08-06-2017, 04:45 AM
Master
Yeah, so that's what happens when my Heart Chakra and Third-Eye are open simultaneously and I let my full awareness rest in both these centres...I have divine, ecstatic visions of Mahākāla Bhairava.

Then, I'm like 'what could I ever possibly say about 'belief' and 'truth' anyway? I'm freaking staring it right in the face!'

Then, I'm like what use are words at all? even Sruti can't describe it - it doesn't even go there...

Then, I go; "so, I understand my 'worldly conversation' is only limited to the weather, sports, TV shows and your mother's haemorrhoids...well, that's cool in a droll, mundane sort of way..."

So they say "your vibe attracts your tribe" and I'm still waiting for the rest of the gang to show up..."Oi...over here...yoo hoo...".

So, how do you bring this awareness into everyday life without fully losing yourself in the awareness? because every time I try, it's like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl3lmWmMMMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMBKmQEPNzI

Om Namah Shivaya
Old 08-06-2017, 08:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Gyah!

Whenever that happens, I just wanna do this and not speak whatsoever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASa08VbK5V4

Wowzers, inspiring and uplifting..my mind is in tatters, my being is resolved...

Old 08-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Yeah, so that's what happens when my Heart Chakra and Third-Eye are open simultaneously and I let my full awareness rest in both these centres...I have divine, ecstatic visions of Mahākāla Bhairava.

Then, I'm like 'what could I ever possibly say about 'belief' and 'truth' anyway? I'm freaking staring it right in the face!'

Then, I'm like what use are words at all? even Sruti can't describe it - it doesn't even go there...

Then, I go; "so, I understand my 'worldly conversation' is only limited to the weather, sports, TV shows and your mother's haemorrhoids...well, that's cool in a droll, mundane sort of way..."

So they say "your vibe attracts your tribe" and I'm still waiting for the rest of the gang to show up..."Oi...over here...yoo hoo...".

So, how do you bring this awareness into everyday life without fully losing yourself in the awareness? because every time I try, it's like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl3lmWmMMMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMBKmQEPNzI

Om Namah Shivaya

Easy peasy, you immerse in music, nature or any part of life that calls you and play the tune you feel connected too..in your case "she (meaning me) goes to listen to the tune" and then knows..

Old 08-06-2017, 08:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Wowzers, inspiring and uplifting..my mind is in tatters, my being is resolved...

It has that effect on me too.

I shouldn't hold back my true self and I guess it's only my egoic mind who thinks I am just indulging in it by expressing it. Hence why I don't do it and I just go into my mind instead and indulge that at the expense of showing what is really in my heart.

I also notice that when I display an outward sign of Shiva Bhakti, it's like time freezes and the whole universe stops, transfixed by total awe...rendered as speechless as I am and it's like everything reaches its natural conclusion in that moment.