Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-05-2019, 06:03 AM
Pathfinder

Raven and job

Hi

2 nights ago I had 2 dreams in color, sensation and sound one after the other and I didn't had control of what happened during the dreams

The first one felt very real, I remember exactly the attacker, I got shot with a gun 2 times in my torso and I could see the wound and feel my blood draining out, I was feeling I was about to die (feeling intense and real pain), then a raven came to me said (heard) she is my spirit guide and transformed into a human female and repaired my wound, I felt the pain is fading away, then again turned into a raven and flew away, after that I woke up suddenly remembering the dream completely.
Then , the same night I fell back asleep

The 2nd dream had to do with my job, as I work as a scientist, my dream involved researching on different methods in the lab and I remember that I also encountered some of my living work colleagues discussing and speaking which method is most effective

Do you have any clue what they might mean? Were those dreams induced by my thoughts in the brain and considered just mundane night dreams? The 2nd dream might be, the 1st one was just random

Last edited by noyan : 04-05-2019 at 07:07 AM.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:54 PM
ketzer

It's always fun to take a crack at these. Let me know if any of this nonsense sounds close.

Life itself is a bit of a laboratory for the soul. We are all to some extent scientists trying to decipher the code. All of our colleagues in this laboratory have their own theories about what is the best way to proceed. However, if we listen too much to them, and not enough to our own spirit, it is sort of like killing ourselves. Do you need to perhaps be listening more to your own spirit in some aspect of your current life, even though the hard science may not be there to support a path you are drawn to? Is following the advice of others in some way like taking bullets to your spirit.

Quote:
“There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better, for worse, as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till. The power which resides in him is new in nature, and none but he knows what that is which he can do, nor does he know until he has tried.”"

Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self Reliance
Old 04-05-2019, 06:55 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
It's always fun to take a crack at these. Let me know if any of this nonsense sounds close.

Life itself is a bit of a laboratory for the soul. We are all to some extent scientists trying to decipher the code. All of our colleagues in this laboratory have their own theories about what is the best way to proceed. However, if we listen too much to them, and not enough to our own spirit, it is sort of like killing ourselves. Do you need to perhaps be listening more to your own spirit in some aspect of your current life, even though the hard science may not be there to support a path you are drawn to? Is following the advice of others in some way like taking bullets to your spirit.
I think that you are onto something with these parts - "If we listen too much to our colleagues (other people), and not enough to our own spirit, and when you bring up spirit again - in some a certain aspect of their life."

Cause other's can give a nice perspective when we have a hard time seeing clearly with our own, but if we listen to them too much, we can drown out the voice of our own intuition(spirit) - so, sometimes it's good to get their perspective when that happens and get a bread crumb from them cause sometimes that's all they need. And that bread crumb + listening to their own intuition(spirit), help as a guide to one being more in tune with their and decipher what it's trying to tell them, and also create a trail for them to follow based on what they get from it~