Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 20-03-2020, 05:15 AM
Master
There seems to be a lot of wisdom in keeping your distance from others, restricting places were people mingle and self quarantine.

If West Africa did not impose these restrictions, the Ebola breakouts would have been devastating.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 20-03-2020, 05:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
One nice thing has happened because of the virus..

Did anyone catch on the news, how the water in Venice, is becoming clear instead of the usual murky appearance.
It is suggested it is because tourists have been staying away because of Covid 19...way less stiring up of the water due to water craft.

You can actually see to the bottom in some areas & view any fish.

I did notice that about Venice. I was reading an article about pollution levels in other places decreasing and lives being saved. Blue skys in cities that are usually smog ridden.
Old 20-03-2020, 05:18 AM
Everyone knows why Italy was hit so hard and fast, right?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-03-2020, 05:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
We really do not need toilet paper, so many other techniques come to mind. Heck, toilets with water flush are not nessesary either. So many options to having a spotless rear. ����

Depends on the creature comforts someone has grown attached to. I lived in Vietnam during that war and for a whole year did not have flush toilets, at best we had out-houses but a lot of the time we did not even have that. If we were lucky we had one hot meal a day, most of the food we ate was packed in a can called C-Rations. Even white bread came in a can, that was the only kind of bread we had, no such thing as “wheat bread” back then, and most of the C-Rations were left over from World War II.

Most of the C-Rations we ate had stamped on the can “packed in 1947,” and it was 1967 when I was in Vietnam. 20-year old food packed in airtight cans, four cans in a box for each soldier daily. Absolutely no fresh food unless we went into the nearest town for a meal. I am not talking about the war, rather what I’m talking about is how we had to make due during that war. We are in a war right now; war conditions.

There is a lot more I can say about the stringent way we lived when I was in Vietnam, but the bottom line is while soldiers complained about the war, I never heard a complaint about how we had to live while we were there. Maybe it was because we were young and did not know, or expect, any different. The average age of and American in Vietnam at that time was nine-teen.

I am sure a lot of us have heard stories from our parents or grandparents about how hard they had it in the past, or how hard they had it growing up. The U.S. Great Depression, Britain during WWII when things were scarce, etc., and what they had to adjust to. It does not have to be war, as many of us grew up in destitute poverty during good economic times for others. Nonetheless, we adapted, adjusted, and carried on. Lessons in survival.
Old 20-03-2020, 05:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Everyone knows why Italy was hit so hard and fast, right?
Of COURSE! I figured that one out as soon as I heard it...it is for exactly the same reason why France and Spain was..

Because they greet each other by kissing.
Old 20-03-2020, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Depends on the creature comforts someone has grown attached to. I lived in Vietnam during that war and for a whole year did not have flush toilets, at best we had out-houses but a lot of the time we did not even have that. If we were lucky we had one hot meal a day, most of the food we ate was packed in a can called C-Rations. Even white bread came in a can, that was the only kind of bread we had, no such thing as “wheat bread” back then, and most of the C-Rations were left over from World War II.

Most of the C-Rations we ate had stamped on the can “packed in 1947,” and it was 1967 when I was in Vietnam. 20-year old food packed in airtight cans, four cans in a box for each soldier daily. Absolutely no fresh food unless we went into the nearest town for a meal. I am not talking about the war, rather what I’m talking about is how we had to make due during that war. We are in a war right now; war conditions.

There is a lot more I can say about the stringent way we lived when I was in Vietnam, but the bottom line is while soldiers complained about the war, I never heard a complaint about how we had to live while we were there. Maybe it was because we were young and did not know, or expect, any different. The average age of and American in Vietnam at that time was nine-teen.

I am sure a lot of us have heard stories from our parents or grandparents about how hard they had it in the past, or how hard they had it growing up. The U.S. Great Depression, Britain during WWII when things were scarce, etc., and what they had to adjust to. It does not have to be war, as many of us grew up in destitute poverty during good economic times for others. Nonetheless, we adapted, adjusted, and carried on. Lessons in survival.
I recall having exactly the same conversation with my grandad when all of that "use by" and "best before" labelling came in...for months he walked around grumbling.."during the second world war, we ate bully beef out of tins left over from the first one..did me no harm...what an excuse to turn over stock and throw away good food..etc..etc"
Old 20-03-2020, 05:49 AM
Master
In Queensland....all people over 60 are urged to self isolate....that is 50 if you are either Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander.
Old 20-03-2020, 06:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Italy's death count surpasses China's death count due to COVID-19.
We probably can't trust China for accurate data.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-03-2020, 06:22 AM
Master

Just heard on T.V. news, and read online, that the U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper announced Tuesday that he was making all Defense Department labs available for COVID-19 testing for civilians, the director of the Defense Health Agency said Thursday that while those labs are now ready to perform “tens of thousands” of tests per day, he says so far nobody has asked them to run any coronavirus tests on non-Defense Department personnel. Why???

If they are ready to test tens of thousands of people daily here in the U.S. why are they not doing it? South Korea tested thousands daily and contained the spread of this virus. Trump has said that testing will be free, and I hope he gives the word for the DOD labs to start testing civilians all across the U.S. soon, like yesterday. Delay causes the spread because with not testing we are functioning in the dark and not knowing who is infected and who is not.

Here is a link to the story:
https://news.yahoo.com/defense-depar...002207588.html
Old 20-03-2020, 07:53 AM
Master

This coronavirus may lead to a worldwide baby-boom nine months from now. It is reported that in the U.S. there is a run on condoms and most stores are out of stock. With people out of work and stuck home, self quarantine and shelter in place, cabin fever could lead to lots of babies by the end of this year in many countries. There will be no social distancing in this regard.
Closed Thread