Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-12-2013, 12:09 AM
Experiencer
I don't think they could see it at all. You see my neighbour across the street was outside in his laneway a few minutes before it appeared. He went back inside his house. I happened to be at the fronti of my house. I was taking a break from doing some gardening and talking to my mother on the phone. When it appeared, I started describing it to her. I never seen anything like it before. It was big. It was suspended in the air about 2 feet off the ground. It was about 4 feet wide and at least 8 feet tall. The craziest thing was that cars would drive by and pass by it. I was expecting people would stop their cars and look! Nobody did! So for that reason. I'm certain the neighbours across the street couldn't see it either. Please believe me, i've really tried to find a reasonable explaination for it. I.e swarms of insects, checked to see if they had a sewer grate on their lawn, etc. I got a very good look at it but no one else could see it it seems. :)
Old 27-12-2013, 12:40 AM
Guide

that is really cool..i know what you mean, the first time i saw it when i was working i assumed mayb someone was smoking an electronic ciggerette, the second time i kinda was confused and dismissed it, the 3rd i was like shocked
Old 27-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Experiencer
It only happened just once to me. But it was confusing. I don't know why I saw it
Old 27-12-2013, 12:50 AM
Guide

dont you wish there was someone that could explain some of these weird occurance? lol
Old 28-12-2013, 05:36 AM
Knower
Well, one thing that has been happening to me a lot is I've been getting a ton of visions of getting lost in this REALLY thick fog.
I'm running around, trying to find my way out, but it seems like I'm going no where with the stupid fog.
Old 29-12-2013, 01:03 AM
Experiencer
Rfrost, that sounds terrible! I've never been in my own visions neither. I hope you don''t get any more like that.
Bluelove23 I wish someone could explain it to:)
Old 29-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Guide

One of my best friends jumped in front of a train in november and killed himself.. his brother told me that his little nephew(the one that dieds son) has been seeing the grey mist cloud also..so im going to assume that was him lol so my mystery is solved, so cool
Old 04-01-2014, 06:03 AM
Knower
Eh, it could be worse Shine. =)

I tend to experience a lot of the visions I have.

That is very sad Bluelove, but I hope maybe that brings some peace to you, the lost soul, and the ones affected by his passing.
Old 06-01-2014, 02:07 AM
Seeker
I would not assume it is anything particular, be careful. Follow your intuition.