Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-12-2023, 02:59 PM
Seeker

Book1 Understanding 5 dimension, density, its nature

By talking to spirit I was learning about 5D and how it differs from our world.

They have planets, islands of 5D here. All materials here also exist there, but they are different, starting from atomic level. Our 3D world is dense heavy, as he told me protons give the density. Their atoms are less compressed, not like ours. In drawings 3D atoms are like balls, 5D atoms are like energy streams. For them atom energy levels are really energy levels. Then he was showing cube of material and it felt light, even airy. Our material also feel active, but it has mass that makes it feel massive.
Also i did move my hands and at first it felt like the cube is in front of me. Next time i felt it close, but not in my 3D space anymore, then it was close to, probably, my astral body. Still cud feel it close, but in different way. Next simulated lowering cube to 3D level and it was a rock. Very different from our rock when it is 5D.

Metal is active in our world too, iron can self weld in specific conditions. In 5D spirit can make it translucent then put inside another part and parts will grow together. He cud not precise cut metal, since it is hard and it was presented to me how it feels like. For cutting use tools. Talking about tools, what are they powered with? He was showing a drill and basically it is like our tools, but there is no engine, just steel rod inside another metal. It works, because their metals are more active, this stator emits energy that works on steel and spin it, there is also a schema with controls forces in metals, so that a button controls speed. Our magnetism is nothing compared to this, their metals are much stronger and advanced.

The last was about trees. Their trees doesn't feed on earth minerals, become lighter. I felt the difference to be very big.

Where is 5D? Good question, I was also looking around. You must look inside yourself. We are multidimensional, there is portal inside us.